Razkar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Razkar

Postby Razkar on December 8th, 2012, 4:49 pm

I'll organize this a li' better as I go on, but for the moment I'm trying to get it straight in my own head before I get onto anything else.

Plans for the Future

Winter, 513AV:
-Leave for Sahova, protecting traveling Denvali, on the 78th, leaving on the Stormrider. Arrive in Sahova on the 1st of Spring.

Spring, 514AV
-Go through with The Plan
-While in Sahova, discover the existence of Summoning, the Diverse and Projection
-End up traveling back to Sunberth with the Svefra crew, paying his way with gold and chores and protection for them

Useful Links:
-Travel Times
-Djed Storm Effects In Falyndar, and in Taloba
-Swears
-NPC List
-Maps
-Knife Holds
-Knife Combatives
-Archery Tips
-Wilderness Survival and TONS More...
-Razkar's Templates
-Notes on Tracking, and here
-Razkar's Ideal Fighting Style

Family:
Mox'ioa - maternal grandmother (deceased)
Yurta - mother (deceased)
Zek - father

Tuoeil - older sister
Thraxa - older sister
Sheema - older sister
Qerix - older sister (deceased)
Karvu - younger sister
Jeenu - younger sister
Jakuo - younger brother

Kileop - paternal uncle
Fexuo - maternal aunt
Exuli - paternal aunt

Akela - cousin
Arken - cousin (deceased)
K'rea - cousin

Lowax - Clan Matriarch
Ruwama - healer
Mayla - witch

Fang Keran (formerly Rehkuna and briefly Razkar):
Oxil, Zuran, Xarel, Uxera and Berniz
Instructor: Herliz

deffer to wren in regards to personal magics, i deffer to rayage in regards to world magics, anna for mage craft, goss and baldy for gnosis,
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)