Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Miriyah on December 23rd, 2012, 7:14 am

Hi, I'm Miri, how are you all ^^

Just thought I'd drop by and introduce myself whilst I wait for my character profile to be approved

I really hope Mizahar is cool enough to make me stick around, everyone seems nice so, yeah, hi

I wonder where I can find forum specs, i.e avatar/signature image size? Also, is there a forum for RP requests? I'm looking around but there's a lot to take in and I keep getting distracted with random lore articles haha
Miriyah
Player

Words: 4688
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 4:25 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Cascade on December 23rd, 2012, 9:24 am

Hi, Miri!

The limits to avatar images can be found in the user control panel, right where you upload avatars. As for signatures, take a look at this. Finally, for RP requests, we have the Character Matchmaking forum.

Don't worry, you'll find your way around soon enough. It just takes some getting used to. ;) Welcome and enjoy!
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello

Postby Vaspira on December 24th, 2012, 7:21 am

Welcome to Mizahar, if you find a picture you really like as your avatar, you can go on a site like picmonkey.com and resize it, it has to be 200x200. You just go to your User Control Panel, and go under the tab profile, and on the side it should say something about Avatar.

Most of the time there is threads that say OPEN you are more than welcome to join in on those threads. Also you can PM people to see if they would like to RP with you, most of the time they are more than willing (so I've heard.) And of course the Character Matchmaking like Cascade suggested.

I hope to see you around on the forums, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I am always here to help. I am new myself so I do not have all the answers, but I do have some ;). haha.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Miriyah on December 24th, 2012, 2:51 pm

Thankyou, guys.

I have photoshop so resizing things isn't a problem, just gotta find a good image or two now :)
Miriyah
Player

Words: 4688
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 4:25 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Vaspira on December 24th, 2012, 3:27 pm

google is okay, but deviant art is amazing.

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes