[Echelon's Vlogs] Just That Cool

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Lock Cicuta on January 14th, 2013, 9:07 pm

Wow, awesome video! Great job, I really can get a more intimate picture of Zeltiva. Thanks a ton Echelon (I love the hat).
Lock Cicuta
Player

Words: 12105
Joined roleplay: January 2nd, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kayliegh on January 21st, 2013, 1:41 am

I just noticed something

You guys have a performing arts teacher but no performing arts class.

o.o

I only noticed this because I watched this video, and my character is a dancer and I considered putting her in the university for this season to increase her dancing skills.

Anyways great video Echelon! (I've only watched the first so far)

Also. Nice hat. :)
This is Vani This is Common This is Shiber These are Nauda's Commands

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kayliegh
The Traveling Dancer

Words: 43037
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Echelon on January 21st, 2013, 7:13 am

lol you may learn performing arts under him.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Wrenmae on February 5th, 2013, 4:33 pm

This was originally recorded to be posted awhile ago, but I chickened out. Ech, Cascade, and Jules helped convince me to stop being silly about it.

Note: I forgot to mention Liminal, who created Zeltiva, but huge huge huge shout out to him for the city. :P. sorry for the oversight, mate.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on February 9th, 2013, 12:30 am

I strongly agree with you Wren, and the actual intention of your pc's name sounds really cool. I have to admit you actually introduced a bit of a new perspective with that video.

Echelon your video's are great, very insightful and helped illustrated the missing pieces of Zeltiva's picture I had in mind. While I've always found it fascinating from the point where I began to start, which actually was during the vacancy period, I've looked at it from a perspective that has a great element of diversity. My issue being is how I should bring about the darker more secret side of Zeltiva into my threads. :) Something I plan to work on after my summer plot has settled.

Great video's the both of you! Also on a side note, you have a very nice taste in music Eche. ;)
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Echelon on February 10th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Sick, dark, and evidently kinda quiet today. Sorry about that. But hope the rambliness is worth it. XD (Videos sure go faster when I speak faster!)

Should do shout outs to Ricky and Wren, and chat about "the darker side of Zeltiva" at some point, but I need to jet right now, so no time.

P.S. For Jen: |:)
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Philomena on February 11th, 2013, 4:40 am

On the subject of violence (obtusely, though), I'm curious - this is a University town, do they ever have student riots? Nothing world-destroying, just either social activist resistance of the sort campuses breed today, or mass actions of general naughtiness like you see around, say, the University of Paris in the middle ages. Its a lot of young people with money and time, smashed into one place, and pumped full of crazy ideas, in a city that ain't exactly a police state.

Just curious.

Loved the video as always, btw.
Philomena
Player

Words: 718931
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2012, 3:40 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Gossamer on February 11th, 2013, 5:04 am

How is it that all the young people in Zeltiva have time and money to burn? That doesn't make sense in Mizahar's socioeconomic climate.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on February 11th, 2013, 6:58 am

Huh. No wonder why I chose Zeltiva to start in, they're all about peace not war! :D

I wondered something about the whole weapon ordeal. You mentioned people normally don't carry around weapons, and those that do are kind of looked upon strangely. Which is understandable enough, but what I wonder is this:

What about the Wave Guard? Did they carry around their weapons while on duty? Did it change after Wrenmae murdered Kip? Do people react the same way as they would if the person wasn't a guard? Do the people see them and feel a sense of security? Or do they feel that weapons are unnecessary?

I wondered and soon after decided to bring this reaction about, because as a protector of fair Zeltiva I'd like to get an idea all on how the people view Zeltiva before and after the blight. :)
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous