Hiya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya

Postby Fallhir on February 16th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Hey,

I'm a new player here and decided to say hi. I'm planning to RP a character here.

Greetz,

Fallhir
Fallhir
Player

Words: 862
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 6:05 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Hiya

Postby Bethsyliss on February 16th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Hello Fallhir, welcome to Mizahar! I hope you'll have fun RPing with everyone, the community is really amazing, as I have found during my short stay :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hiya

Postby Erekez on February 16th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Hi back,

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here with everyone else. There are plenty of people to provide an interesting experience to say the least.

Have fun!

Erekez
Erekez
Player

Words: 157973
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2013, 2:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hiya

Postby Lupa Voleur on February 16th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Hey! Welcome to Mizahar!

Everyone here is really friendly and is ready and willing to help! :D

I really hope you enjoy yourself, Fallhir!

Lupa
Lupa Voleur
Player

Words: 12061
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 3:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hiya

Postby Elysium on February 16th, 2013, 8:26 pm

e
Welcome Fallhir!

It's great to see another Isur on the site! If you have any questions, don't be shy! Hope you have a great time here on Mizahar.

Elysium

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hiya

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 16th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Hello, and welcome to Mizahar!

If you have any questions about Mizahar I have some suggestions for you! First off if you haven't already then go ahead and read the welcome private message in your inbox! It should have all the information you need to start off with! The next thing you need to do is read all the lore you can find! You never know what you might need to know, trust me you will run into some things that have you flipping through pages of lore! So it's best to read over everything you can so you have an idea of where to find what you need if you run into it. If reading the lore isn't helping you and you still need help Chat is always there for you! The people in chat don't mind helping new people! As long as they're respectful and follow the chat rules of course! But if you're too shy for chat, I know I was at first, then message a mod! (they're the people with a name in any color that's not orange or grey) The mods with yellow, purple or green names will probably have more time for questions but any mod will.

I hope to run into you sometime in character after you get your character sheet up! Anyways I hope you have a great time here.

Good luck!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets