It's All About ME...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

It's All About ME...

Postby Xyliana on May 12th, 2013, 11:35 pm

I will no longer be spending my time on this site. I apologize to anyone I started a thread with. Thank you for the warm welcomes when I arrived. I don't feel that publicly humiliating players is very adult of the staff to do. I have chosen to step out.
Last edited by Xyliana on May 18th, 2013, 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Xyliana
Player

Words: 8270
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 9:56 pm
Race: Konti

It's All About ME...

Postby Prid on May 13th, 2013, 12:54 am

Of course you like to talk about yourself, you're quite the interesting individual! I'm sure you'll be a wonderful addition to Mizahar -- it seems like you can provide a rare point of view on things that most people never experience! I hope you enjoy yourself! :) I'm still pretty new myself and I'm still working on my character, but I hope would could do a thread or two together sometime.
Best of luck, Xyliana!
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

It's All About ME...

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 13th, 2013, 2:14 am

'lo and welcome,

Good to see another fiery redhead about! It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you around! You seem to know exactly what you wan tv in Mizahar and I hope you enjoy it! Happy writing:D
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

It's All About ME...

Postby Eridanus on May 13th, 2013, 2:40 am

Interesting introduction... Welcome to Miz! This place offers great things especially if you take the time to slowly immerse yourself, so if you do stay for the long term, you'll find the experience satisfying :)
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

It's All About ME...

Postby Zyest on May 13th, 2013, 3:25 am

Hello, I'm new here too, but I was wondering, do you ASL at all?

I have a disability too. So, you're not alone in this.
Zyest
Traveler

Words: 1533
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2013, 8:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

It's All About ME...

Postby Xyliana on May 13th, 2013, 4:14 am

delete
Last edited by Xyliana on May 18th, 2013, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xyliana
Player

Words: 8270
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 9:56 pm

It's All About ME...

Postby Moirah on May 16th, 2013, 10:15 pm

xyliana wrote:@Zyest, yes, I am fluent in ASL. However, I meet very few people who are fluent in ASL. Or, some can only spell out, which is great and better than nothing but slow going. Since I am not deaf, most people just talk to me and (as I said before) most people I meet do not know ASL, so I am usually writing on a dry erase board. I appreciate your honesty. I do hope that you don't allow your disability to stop you in anything you do. Sometimes, mine gets the best of me. Usually I get frustrated. I try to not allow it to get me frustrated but I have my days. I am sure you understand.

Oh snap, same here! My parents are deaf so as a CODA's duty, I always have to interpret while out to order food! Woo! XD

Awesome to meet you! And I see you're a konti as well! Nice!
Moirah
I know you're hurting.

Words: 7037
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2013, 12:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes