Location The Opal Temple

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

[Location] The Opal Temple

Postby Ki'toka on May 14th, 2013, 6:25 pm

74th of Spring, 513 AV
Opal Temple

Ki'toka jumped a little at how brisk the woman sounded but quickly let out a sigh as she learned she could take both classes. One worry down that she didn't have to worry about. Nel'fi had warned her about the price of the classes so she had made sure to bring a bit extra Miza just to be sure she had enough depending on how much the classes were. She started nodding her head a bit as she listened to Merida explain what was on the papers before she remembered the woman couldn't see her. Her cheeks flushed and she couldn't help nod again at herself this time. "Ok, mhm..." She said a few times when Merida took a moment to breathe.

"Ok, that works out wonderfully, Thank you." She said as she started pulling out the correct amount of Miza, she carefully set them on the desk before she took the offered board and graphite. Her eyes skimmed over what was on the papers then scribbled her name in pretty penmanship under the classes for both Medicine and Herbilism. Taking an extra sheet of paper for both classes that had all the info on it, Ki'toka handed Merida back the board and graphite.

"Ok, there... Uh, name is on both lists there and..."She scooted the little pile of Miza closer to the woman. "Here is the 18 GM for the two classes. Is there anything else I need to do for registering? Oh, and Nel'fi said that a room was provided here for students... Do..." She felt her cheeks warming up again, feeling that she was asking too many questions and possibly bothering the woman. "Do I just pick a room or are they assigned?" She asked, standing there still nearly as tense as she'd been when she walked in, the papers she'd collected from the board clutched in her hands as she stood ready to retreat if the woman told her to go.
Last edited by Ki'toka on May 20th, 2013, 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Kontinese" ... "Common"
NPC dialog will be BOLD with the matching language color

Always interested in starting new threads, PM if interested.

Alternate Account: Favik A young unbonded Kelvic kitten playing in the streets of Syliras.
Ki'toka
Goddess, lead me down the right path...

Words: 42790
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2013, 1:27 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Location] The Opal Temple

Postby Traverse on May 14th, 2013, 7:58 pm

Merida gestured to the paper, eyes staring blankly out between the two of them. "There should be a small map on the bottom of that. All dormitories are in the base of the temple, which is mostly submerged, though it does not matter what room you take."

And with that the receptionist turned her head back toward the table and began sifting through other papers.

Ki'toka :
Experience:

Observation 1

Inventory:

- 18 GM (For herbalism and medicinal classes)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

The Opal Temple

Postby Neive on May 12th, 2015, 7:13 pm

' Not Just A New Job. A New Way Of Life. '

Timestamp: 47th Day of Spring, 515 AV
       Early Afternoon

After spending some time to bask in the serene tranquility of Rak'keli's shrine, Neiva left finally knowing where her future would take her. Having a sense of direction filled Neiva with excited anticipation and eagerness - feelings which she had never before thought could be so thrilling. She had made a decision all by herself and it was a decision she couldn't be happier with. She was finally going to have a job of her own, a life of her own. Her whole body shook with enthusiasm and she had to restrain herself from sprinting down the halls, as she made her way towards the reception chamber.
  A broad, childish grin plastered across Neiva's delicate features, reaching a violet gaze that settled upon the receptionist, Merida Zuval, as she approached, a skip in her step as she reached the desk. As the woman looked up Neiva noticed her odd ghost like gaze and found it curious rather than frightening. Neiva was still naive in her way of thinking and was naturally incapable of judging others.

"Welcome to the Opal Temple. How can we help you?" The warm smile accompanied with kind words, was all Neiva needed to know that she had a good soul.

Barely containing her excitement, Neiva's voice ended up coming out fast and high pitched, as she picked at the skin around her thumbnail - a nervous tick, she was unaware of.

"Um, yes, thank you. Hi. Miss may I.. Um.. May I please so very much join the ranks of the Opal Order? I would be a hard working student and I won't let you down! I'll do anything you ask Miss. I'm dedicated to fulfilling the wishes and values of Rak'keli to the end."

As she finished her stumbling of words Neiva bowed slightly at the waist, dipping her head in servitude and respect as she anxiously awaited the answer that could change her life for the better.

Neive
Player

Words: 57292
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2015, 7:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous