A return Apology

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

A return Apology

Postby Wart on July 2nd, 2013, 2:49 am

I don't know how many of the people still here even knew or remember me. I talked to a couple people in chat who did, but as I'm not entirely sure who is here, I thought I would put this here for the others it has relevance to.

I'm sorry for my absence. I know that I left a bunch of people hanging and I am so sorry. Stupid things happened that shouldn't have gotten to me. From there college life in a new place took over my life and I just lost the time to even think about coming back.

Maybe this post seems stupid because I was hardly anyone of note, but I just want to say that I am back. I missed this community more than I could have imagined I would, and I missed my character and the people she interacted with.

Looking back at when I was here I know that there were times when I acted immaturely and spoke where it was not my place to speak. Yeah, I wasn't even here that long but as I was told I was "loud." And I hate that. I did stupid things and made mistakes. I recognize this and believe that I have matured in my absence. To any I may have at any time offended, I sincerely apologize and want to say that I just want to start over.

Mizahar is awesome and I just want to write, if you'll have me back.

To the people who noticed me today, thank you for welcoming me back. It feels awesome seeing people I recognize. To the new people I hope to meet, Hi! I'm excited to be here. Hope to see you guys in future threads.
Wart
The Pissy Artist

Words: 151302
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2012, 6:14 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

A return Apology

Postby Mirage on July 2nd, 2013, 3:15 am

I remember you, and welcome back :-)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

A return Apology

Postby Wrenmae on July 2nd, 2013, 3:39 am

Hey Wart.

Nice to see you again.

Welcome

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A return Apology

Postby Phoenix on July 2nd, 2013, 3:48 am

Wart wrote:I'm sorry for my absence. I know that I left a bunch of people hanging and I am so sorry. Stupid things happened that shouldn't have gotten to me.

I was here. I remember what happened, and the way that it was handled by most people (yourself included) left a sour taste in my mouth. The mob mentality is a nasty thing, to say the least.

I hope you are back with a new attitude. If that's the case, I think it will all be okay :) Welcome back.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

A return Apology

Postby Jackalope on July 2nd, 2013, 10:17 am

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you write again. :)
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

A return Apology

Postby Gossamer on July 2nd, 2013, 7:07 pm

I just wanted to note something here. We've been very quiet, drama-free, and cruising along very pleasantly for quite some time now. I'm of the opinion, that for the good of the game as a whole, transparency is really the best because when something can be a big deal, it doesn't get to be so big of one when the pbase has ALL the information to make their own judgement. You were notorious for taking sides without hearing the whole situation - especially when a 'friend' was involved. You were quick to lay blame and in a lot of ways label or name call when you didn't know the person you were targeting well enough to make such claims. Your return scrap had echos of this in it. This apology did too, as others have pointed out above.

Mizahar has no time or energy to devote to people or situations like this. I hope you have changed and if so, welcome back. If not, you are forewarned.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)