Open Drawing in the Market

Vyktoria does what she does best, draw. Hoping to meet someone interesting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 21st, 2013, 11:54 pm

Vyktoria smiles as she continues her trip to the south gate. I wonder if I’ll be any good at healing. I’ve never really thought about trying it before, but it’ll be fun with Yuri. Vyktoria smiles again.

As she passes thru the market, she gives the guitarist and his dancer 2 gold mizas, she smiles at them.
“You two were wonderful. I hope you’re bountiful in your next performance.”

She arrives at the gate and looks around for Yuri. Not seeing him she sits on the ground and waits for him to arrive.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Words: 8909
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 22nd, 2013, 1:31 am

"That should just about do it." Yuri comments to himself as he finishes putting the supplies into Theophanes' saddlebags. "Now to look for Vyktoria." As Yuri leaves the Stables he notices something out the corner of his eye, so he goes to investigate only to discover that the object which had caught his attention was a small piece of reflective metal, as he begins to turn away he hears a voice, barely more than a whisper. "Yuri... beware... beware the..." Yuri looks around, uncertain of who or what is saying this before deciding that it was his mind playing tricks on him, and he walks back to the stables and double checks the supplies and heads off to the South Gate to meet Vyktoria.

"There you are, Vyktoria... sorry for being a bit late, I needed to pack the supplies so we can go to my camp." Yuri says as he helps Vyktoria up...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 22nd, 2013, 2:46 am

Vyktoria takes Yuri's hand and stands.
"That's okay. I wasn't waiting long."
She smiles again.
"Wow, he's beautiful."
She walks over to the horse and starts petting him gently. She gently runs her hands down his neck. I've not got to pet one in a long time.
Vyktoria smiles widely.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 22nd, 2013, 2:57 am

"I see you have met Theophanes." Yuri says to Vyktoria, then he turns to Theophanes and says "Say hello Theophanes." which causes Theophanes to trot around and playfully nudge Vyktoria.
"I taught him how to do that a few seasons ago... would you like to ride him to my camp site?" Yuri asks whilst offering Vyktoria his hand in case she would like to ride Theophanes...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 22nd, 2013, 3:14 am

Vyktoria laughs as Theophanes trots around, then nudges her.
"That's so cute."
Vyktoria smiles and looks over at Yuri. Her eyes widen a little.
"R-Ride him? I-I don't think I can do that. I've never rode a horse before."
Her smile turns into a nervous grimace.
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 22nd, 2013, 3:30 am

"It's OK, all you have to do is sit in the saddle and I'll walk holding the reins, if you want to I'll even ride in the saddle in front of you so you can hold on." Yuri says as he grabs the reins and starts to walk South...
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 22nd, 2013, 4:00 am

"O-Okay. I'll try."
Vyktoria climbs onto the horse sitting behind Yuri. Wrapping her arms halfway around Yuri's waist, she holds on.
As the horse moves forward, Vyktoria looks around at the scenery. Smiling she pulls Yuri into a hug surprising him.
"How far out of the city do you live?"
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 22nd, 2013, 4:35 am

Surprised by Vyktoria's hug, Yuri blushes slightly and feels the pull on his soul become all the more evident. "I live about a half an hour away if I walk, about 5 minutes if I ride at full gallop." Yuri says in response to Vyktoria's question, anticipating Vyktoria's next question of why, he continues by saying "I do this because it gives me time to appreciate the scenery and contemplate on my thoughts, whilst still being close enough so that I don't tire myself or Theophanes. If you want I would gallop to the camp site, all you have to do is say the word and hold on tightly." Yuri says as he gets Theophanes to increase his gait to a trot.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Drawing in the Market

Postby Vyktoria Rivor on August 27th, 2013, 5:34 am

"That makes sense, the nature here is beautiful."
Vyktoria smiles, unseen by Yuri. She tightens her grip around Yuri and laughs.
"Faster."
The horse below seems to hear her and increases her speed causing her to laugh more. Slowly she releases Yuri and holds her arms out on either side. Vyktoria smiles widely at the feeling. After a minute or two she puts her arms tight around Yuri's torso, then she seems to nuzzle against his back happily.
OOCI'm sorry for the late post. I was a little busy this weekend. I'll be able to post faster. :)
Vyktoria Rivor
Player

Character sheet

Drawing in the Market

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 30th, 2013, 1:58 am

Feeling Vyktoria's grip around his torso become stronger Yuri prepares to increase Theophanes' gait to a Canter. "Faster." as Yuri hears Vyktoria say this he encourages Theophanes to go faster, barely perceivable, it is almost like Theophanes heard Vyktoria.
Yuri slowly feels Vyktoria's arms release their hold, the pull on his soul doesn't become strained in any way so Yuri is not worried, after a couple of minutes Yuri feels Vyktoria's arms return to around his torso, the grip stronger than ever and feels her nuzzle into his back. "We're just about there, would you like to get off and walk, or would you like to ride there?" Yuri asks, with a smile on his face, as he slows Theophanes to a trot.
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on September 6th, 2013, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext