Beauty and a Brute

[Razkar]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Edreina on December 1st, 2013, 8:07 am

55th Day of Fall, 513 AV
Their Room in Zeltiva, Sylira
Mid-Morning

Gentle fingers worked slowly at the muscles in Razkar's shoulders as he lay prone upon their shared bed. She was straddled over his lower back and leaning into the tense knots in his shoulders and back. There was little as far as techniques was concerned but she was doing her best, making slow, gentle circles over each knot until it started to soften. Occasionally, she found herself caught up in the pattern of a tattoo or tracing the line of a scar, but most of her time was devoted to refraining from hurting him as she attempted to massage him. Countless hours had been spent rubbing herself after a hard swim, so she knew, at the very least, not to pinch and put any sharp pressure on him. Hopefully, despite her lack of skill, the gentleness with which she approached the task would be enough to relax her lover.

There was a gentle rhythm to how her hips moved against his back as she leaned into and then out of each stroke of her hands. "I really didn't think that would make you pull a muscle..." she mumbled with an ornery smile, leaning down to nip at the back of his neck playfully. Although, it was her playfulness that had fixed them in this predicament. A mental note was made to avoid waking Razkar by tickling his ribs. Poor man had been caught between reaching for his blade and spasming beneath her dancing digits.

"I was thinking that - once you're recovered, of course - we could explore the city together, today... We've been so busy in our own affairs, a day together might be nice." When she could find no more knots in his back, she lay down atop him, cheek on his back so that her breath seemed to dance over the maws of the countless skulls adorning his dusky skin. Crimson locks still mussed by sleep lay in a disorderly fluff on one side of her head, dancing in even the slightest breeze. "I know you don't want to be seen in public together too much aside from business, but I'd like a day to stake my claim on you by doing silly, frivolous things. It seems like all we've done has been business-" Any mention of their very non-businesslike behavior in this room was silenced by comparatively dull teeth on his back. "-and a break from that would be nice."

She sighed against his back and then rolled off of him so that they were more able to see one another as she lay upon her back and he upon his stomach. Deep down, she could not see him agreeing to this; their image was too hard won to be treated so brashly. Groaning with mock effort, she lifted his arm and pulled herself beneath it, capturing his hand in both of hers and then cradling it against her bare chest. "But... if all you want to do is lay in bed to be together, I understand, my love." Her lower lip disappeared between her teeth and something mischievous appeared in her eyes. "We could always work on our wrestling..." A wink so quick Razkar may have doubted its existence obscured one wide blue orb for a fraction of a tick.

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Razkar on December 6th, 2013, 4:12 am

"I really didn't think that would make you pull a muscle..."

"I didn't pull a muscle, it was... just slightly strained..."

He didn't even need to turn around to see her rolling eyes, so Razkar sated himself by glaring at the far wall while she worked on his pull- ahem, his strained shoulder. The flighty Svefra had certainly had her fun earlier, watching him lunge halfway out the bed for his weapon, then stop to look at her and then, since "halfway out of bed" translates to "halfway in mid-air", go crashing to the ground.

Not that Razkar was going to think too harshly of her now, of course. Now the Myrian lay under her, naked as when he was formed in the world, groaning and hissing and sighing as skilled, surprisingly-hard fingers worked their will across his leather-like flesh.

"G-Goddess, female..." he murmured into one of his forearms, using both as a pillow, "Where did you learn such wyrd, hmm?"

"I was thinking that - once you're recovered, of course - we could explore the city together, today... We've been so busy in our own affairs, a day together might be nice."

Not getting the answer he'd been looking for, Razkar twisted a little to look up at those querying, guileless blue eyes as he fingers still worked their miracles upon him. The Myrian had not the heart to squash her hopes now, not after she had aided him and asked so sweetly. What breed of monster would that make him? But still, the pragmatist and the warrior rebelled when he heard her say-

"I know you don't want to be seen in public together too much aside from business, but I'd like a day to stake my claim on you by doing silly, frivolous things. It seems like all we've done has been business-"

A wild, lusty grin split his face and he volleyed forth with: "Well, if that's what you call me eat-OW! Fine, fine, I am all ears..."

"-and a break from that would be nice."

Once the sting from her maw had faded - though her marks surely would not, for a day or so - Razkar thought on this for a few times. With panther-like grace, the Svefra dismounted to his side, turning her head to face his own. The serious, business-like (no, not that kind) look on his face was defeated in the work of a tick by her "straining" (again, not that kind) to pull his arm under herself and wrapping it around her chest, so Razkar could feel the swell and drum of her heart against his knuckles...

You do have affairs to attend to of a... "frivolous" nature. Your hunting and healing supplies, food for Mrrko, rent, other such knick-knacks you don't ever seem to have the time nor inclination to deal with. This would be a welcome beak for both of you.

"But... if all you want to do is lay in bed to be together, I understand, my love. We could always work on our wrestling..."

Oh, the wink was fast, but little escaped Razkar's eyes where Edreina was concerned, and the grin he answered it with could have

A wink so quick Razkar may have doubted its existence obscured one wide blue orb for a fraction of a tick. But how much could the right woman express in such a fraction? From Edreina, Razkar got a flash, a procession of speeding memories. Mornings and late nights and afternoons without a care beyond their tangled sheets. Veteran warrior and ambitious mage reduced to the innocence of giggling children under the covers.

Fun times. Times of fun. It was had and enjoyed and... Razkar felt that one day, he may regret not taking every bell of Syna that was offered to him.

Then a glint came to his eyes. Something that hid from her, like a shark would under the glittering surface, or a prowling tiger would from sensitive prey. His smile only broadened, though, and with a jerk of his arms he bought her straddling his pelvis, teeth gritting behind the pain in his shoulder, but... worth it.

Always worth it.

"You always have the best ideas, Reina..." he said softly, abdominal muscles crunching as he lifted himself upward for a kiss, "And you deserve to be... spoiled? I think that's the word..."
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Edreina on December 24th, 2013, 10:27 pm

In an instant, Edreina was reduced to a laughing, giggling child, squealing gleefully as she felt herself hauled across the bed and onto a muscle-bound Myrian. Most would be terrified by the situation, knowing that Razkar was capable of dealing death even at his most vulnerable. But not Edreina; the Svefra knew her lover too well to ever feel fear of him. Her grin took on a curious light at the gleam in his eyes, and she found herself wondering what devious plot filled his mind.

His body flexed and rolled beneath hers as he rose to kiss her and Edreina was made painfully aware of their shared state of undress. Their lips met and she found herself gasping in surprised pleasure, her hand tangled in his inky hair, urging him closer. Far too soon for her liking, the kiss ended and Razkar's lips were serving another purpose.

"Spoiled?" Her head cocked to the side and her fingers traced small shapes along the back of his neck and shoulder; surely he was still speaking of her second suggestion. "Is that a new word for..." Blushing lightly, she pivoted her hips forward and then back, grinding their anatomy together. The playful light in her smirk morphed into a different breed as she considered her possibility; being spoiled was not a natural concept to a Svefra.

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Razkar on December 25th, 2013, 5:49 am

Razkar's reply became a hiss that shuddered from his lips and his hands gripped her hips without his mind willing them. The mere touch of her, the sensation of her heat so close to his hardness... it drove sense from his mind and his eyes fluttered shut, blocking out the day to just enjoy it.

How easily she dominates you. How easily she twists you. Are you not ashamed?

"Not even slightly..."

There was a curious little coo from her lips and Razkar opened his eyes, grinning broadly. "I said, ah... this is what spoiled is..."

Hands more used to weapons and brawls traced up her sides and cupped her soft breasts; just large enough to fill them, and he ran his thumbs against their center, rewarded with a gasp and a shudder of her own. Gods, he loved the effect he had on her. He grined broader and when he leaned up again, his rumbling chuckle vibrated against her neck where he kissed her.

"Giving you... what you want... not what you need... more than what you need... just because..."

Yet more retaliation followed; he rolled his hips in answer to her own and Edreina would feel the insistent hardness between her legs, begging entry. Some practical corner of Razkar's mind flicked a glance out the open window, not only for peeping perverts but also the glare of Syna. He frowned, did a quick calculation.

"We have the day to explore and to... spoil," he said, voice becoming a raspy growl as he made a decision, kissing up her jaw until his lips wrestled gently against hers, nipping at her lower one, taking care not to draw blood with his sharpened teeth, "... but the morning is young. No need to rush... don't you-"

Another roll. Another moan, from them both, and his hands snapped to her rump so fast they almost slapped her pert cheeks.

"-agree?"
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Edreina on December 25th, 2013, 10:47 am

Whatever garbled Myrian was muttered by the native speaker went uncomprehended by the woman astride him. "I highly doubt that was what you sa- Mmmh!" Words were cut off as her lip found itself trapped between her teeth. Somehow, hands on her body managed to silence her snark and melt her from the inside out. She fell to warm goo on the inside every time he was so gentle and tender with her, even if it was to suit his own means.

Again she was reduced to primal communication as his hips rolled against hers and his warm, soft lips found her neck. It was one thing that had always astounded her: the way his lips managed to be so soft where the rest of him was made from hard sinew or callous. They molded to her own as perfectly as any girl could dream and, when pressed to her neck, the sensation managed to be so blissfully erotic that all she could do was sigh and allow her head to fall back, giving him unlimited access to an expanse of honey-toned, freckled flesh.

His breath tickled her, bringing a small smile to her lips and causing her to elicit another sigh. She was not conscious of wanting to be spoiled but the desire was there in any woman. Deep down she wanted to be treated like a queen and be allowed to control her sovereign nation and do with it what she pleased. But, of course, sometimes the nation had its own plans and those often involved revolt and overpowering the woman who fancied herself in charge. Sometimes, being on top made you the most vulnerable.

Again his hips rolled and again she found herself able to do naught but gasp at so natural a sensation. But, not natural enough. Natural was breathing. Natural was smiling. Natural was their joining, not this pseudo restraint.

The change in tone of his voice sent her heart soaring into her throat upon butterfly wings. The fierce dance of their lips, teeth, and tongues consumed them, the gentle tug and roll of their bodies against one another until-

The slap on the rump brought back the playful, youthful air that had consumed her earlier re-emerged in the form of a shocked giggle. Looking down at him with hair arranged wildly about her face, she nodded her assent, lip remaining between her teeth. "But... one thing first..."

Without leaving his lap, Edreina twisted to the side and reached down beside their bed, fingers closing around the handle of the Myrian's gladius as he had attempted earlier. A taut midsection flexed as she rolled around until she was nearly bent backwards and to the side, sheathed piece of metal extending her reach until she could catch the edge of the room's shutter and, with a flick of her wrist, slam it shut, leaving them in a murkier light.

The gladius fell from her hands and clattered onto the wooden floor before she recollected that having his weapon treated so brashly may offend its owner. Preemptive actions tended to be the best. "Yes. I just used your sword to close a window..." Her knees shifted on the bed as her legs spread wider, pressing him more firmly against the warmest part of herself. Agonizingly slowly, her hips rolled forward as she leaned down, hands curling on his chest. Beneath her, she felt him tense and his breath hitch. Having power over him was a heady, intoxicating feeling to which she could quickly become addicted. "What are you going to do about it?" It was his turn to be tormented by lips upon the neck and breath dancing across his ear.

But, she was not nearly as gentle as he had been. Her teeth grazed and nipped at his neck, immediately seeking out the points she knew would get the greatest reaction from him as quickly as possible. Being astride her lover and tormenting him in such a way was wearing at the resolve of the Svefra as well. The motion of her hips against him became nearly pleading as her desire grew and burned and blazed out of control.

She no longer cared if being spoiled was being given what you wanted, not what you needed. Edreina needed her Myrian and, if he did not take the plunge, she would.

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Razkar on December 27th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Razkar heard tell that some Myrian tribes would cheerfully decapitate and feast upon a barbarian for touching a warrior's weapon. Some part of him that was still under the canopy, as it were, rebelled as he watched Edreina use his gladius to... to...

Well, at least she kept it in the sheath.

But the Myrian didn't have the time to even get offended, mother's blade or not. Actually, some spasm of anger mayhap did spur his limbs as he growled, feeling her sharp little teeth bite at him, her hips grind and her nimbles fingers skirt over his leather-like skin.

She always knew how to subvert and usurp his will. It was worse than hypnotism; that, at least, he had a healthy disgust for, and would fight against. But this?

You couldn't if you tried.

"Something... along... these lines-"

Foreplay was definitely not an option: they were both past the point of "warmed up". Razkar gripped her hips and with a shared gasp and mutual moan, the two of them joined. Backs arched and Razkar's mouth went slack at the sheer... addiction, of his love. More of her just left him wanting more and the whole city shrunk to the size of their bed.

The laughing children and quarreling adults, the braying pack animals and distant gulls... everything vanished. Razkar's eyes fluttered open and the sight of her body writhing and rising and falling and riding atop him, red hair flung back like a rain of fire...

The Myrian almost barked his passion as he reached up and dragged her face down to his, crushing her to him, wrapping arms built for slaughter around her and put them to new use in the shadowy room.

Zeltiva (and the spoiling) could wait.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Edreina on January 2nd, 2014, 9:33 am

When all was said and done, Edreina lay beside her lover, one leg thrown across him as she found herself tucked beneath his arm. Their joining, for all of the growling and biting and abrupt, rough motions, was a sweet one that left her satisfied both mentally and physically. Her red hair was a tangled mess, but so was his and that was certainly a silly sight considering how put together he managed to be all other times, for a savage. A breathless grin split her face and the occasional giggle bubbled up from her chest. After a moment, she rolled and rested her head on his chest, arms forming a pillow.

To most, the visage of Razkar of the Shorn Skulls was a terrifying and unappealing one. To her, it was strange at first, and certainly not what normally would set her to giggling and blushing like a maiden. In time, she had been able to see past his sharpened teeth to the childish joy in the curve of his full lips and the promise of endless mischief. Black eyes once so cold and distance held Syna's warmth and were her comfort in the most terrifying of times. "I really do love you... Know that?" She whispered, reaching up to run her knuckles over the strong line of his jaw. Without another word, simply a small smile, she rose and made her way over to the chair upon which her clothes had been piled.

Linen bound her chest and leather her legs when her attention returned to Razkar. "Now... how about you show me what spoiling really is so I can stop being curious. I hate unsated curiosity." The grumble was accompanied by a playful smirk and a cocked brow as she forced a comb through her locks, face pinching in annoyance whenever she encountered a knot.

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Razkar on January 4th, 2014, 1:52 am

Razkar hoped he never got tired of hearing her say those words to him. He knew, intellectually, that given enough time and repetitions, one could become used to anything. Perhaps only the eternal punishments or rewards of the gods were different, but anything else...?

A chill swept over the Myrian's hot, flushed flesh, goose-pimples sprouting under dark, sweaty skin. He never wanted to have that... lack... of warmth in his chest and his face when she looked at him like that, or when he watched her like he was now, one arm propped up under his head, drinking in the glorious sight of her chaotic mop of hair strewn over her shoulders as she dug around for linen and leathers and whatever else they'd lost.

"Now... how about you show me what spoiling really is so I can stop being curious. I hate unsated curiosity."

Damn, he nearly growled just at her using the word "unsated"... even if he didn't really think it was a word. Anything with "sate" in it just stoked his fire. Made him think of sated, insatiable, in-side her-

In a blur of dark flesh the Myrian was up and had his arms around the Svefra's waist from behind. He felt her breath hitch for a moment as the warmth of his scarred and inked chest pressed to her back, breath hot and urgent in her ear through a mountain of curls...

"I thought I did a pretty good job of sating you..." He growled, each word bringing a fresh lick of warmth against her earlobe. "... but... different kind of "sated", I think."

Razkar would have liked nothing more than to barricade the door and show her just how he would "spoil" her until Syna slept... but they had business to attend to, and it couldn't wait much longer. With a frustrated sigh he started rooting around for his own gear, clanking weapon harness strapped across his chest, then the cosmetic business of, y'know, breeches.

"I think West Street will be our destination." Razkar smirked at the surprised look that flitted across her face, then patted his bulging purse. It had been days since Justus had paid them in advance for their coming contract, and Razkar felt like being a bit... commercial. It was an unusual feeling for a Myrian; he decided to indulge it. "Oh, fret not, female. We have coin, now. Tis all the barbarians care for..."

It was only a few ticks later he winced as if stabbed, realizing that she too was in that category.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Edreina on January 5th, 2014, 10:38 am

The Myrian was so close to her so quickly that instinct caused her to stiffen, and then realization to tremble. Each breath shuddered lightly as it left her lips, slim hands found his thighs as he pressed so close to her, as if the clothes upon her back were but gossamer veils. A familiar warmth sprung into the depths of her belly, igniting the coals that never quite went out; his words only fanned them, making their flicking tongues of flame all the more intense. A small, vaguely panicked sound burbled up from her chest and she pressed her thighs together carefully, willing herself to keep from giving in. This is likely just a ploy to keep from having to leave their room.

Thankfully, he got the message and, with a sigh that nearly blew the clothes right off of the Svefra as it danced through her hair, across her neck, and down her chest, teasing and taunting her to change her mind.

The mention of their destination caused her hand to pause upon her purse as she pinched coins into a smaller leather pouch to be taken with her. After a moment's thought, she doubled the amount she had intended on taking and sighed. Was even that enough? Should she just take all of it? Some stubborn part of the Svefra wished to return to her people if only to also return to the ease of a barter system. So lost in ponderings was she that Razkar's little remark nearly slipped her notice. Nearly.

Slowly, she tied her purse to her belt, plot hatching between her ears. When she turned on him, there was a mischievous glint to her eyes and a dangerous tilt to her full lips. She sauntered over with a subtle sway to her hips, stopping just short of being pressed against his chest. Djed danced in her eyes as she looked up at him, promising countless things best kept from the public eye. Her tongue flicked out to trail across her upper lip so slowly, and one hand drifted towards the front of his breeches, fingertip tracing the outline of an organ she personally found to be fascinating. Blue eyes fell half-obscured by pale lids and thick black lashes as she rose to her toes, lips parting-

-only to traipse across the room and towards the door. A childish, satisfied grin split her face, dashing away any attempt she had made earlier at acting her age and sexuality. "See? Tis not just coin. Us barbarians know how to repay others with other means." The door creaked open and people throughout the building sighed in relief and shifted in their seats; their senses (both physical and of decency) would no longer be assaulted.

Down the stairs they went and into the glaring light of Syna. Their feet carried them across cobblestones and raw dirt kept free of grass by trafficking feet until finally they reached West Street. From there, Edreina assumed the silent and watchful role of apprentice while her master went about his business, stopping only to eye a bauble or a strange happening between humans. It was certainly not what most women called a date but it was nice to simply be with him, to watch him interact with merchants. That, and it made each brush of their hands as they walked and each knowing glance all the sweeter and more special.

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Beauty and a Brute

Postby Razkar on January 6th, 2014, 3:41 am

Razkar had to admit, he was somewhat enjoying the power those odd little yellow discs were giving him among the barbarians.

"And do come back, good sir!"

"'Good sir'," he murmured to Edreina with a smirk as they exited the shop, cold air gusting eagerly at them as they left the smoky but snug confines behind, "Did you see that look she gave me when we walked in? I thought she was going to chase us out with a whip and chair..."

He rifled through his purchases as they walked down West Street, ignoring the puffed-up gentry and their soft females as they whimpered or muttered or gasped. A Myrian?! On their side of town?! Scandal! Outrage! Blasphemy!

"Wench doesn't look too bad, though, Gerald-"

The merchant's words turned to shyke in his mouth when Razkar struck him with a look loaded with venom and hatred. Wide eyes like onyx orbs fixed him rigid... just as his hands were closing around a knife...

But not a dagger. It was part of the trapping kit he'd had to replenish for the seasons, and damned if that wasn't a tedious use of his time. But, sadly, necessary; just like the visit to the apothecary had been. The doddering old man with a head spilling with knowledge had looked down his long snout at him but when he'd seen the shine and size of Razkar's purse, well, that was different!

Always different. Money makes the man in these dark lands. Not like home. Here you can buy anything, even honor, with enough shiny circles...

He let the human quiver and pale under his glare like a rabbit before a tiger, drawing out the sadism until it no longer amused him. No... no, he wouldn't harm the "male". His fellows flanking him saw his quality now: saw how quickly his sneering talk had dried up along with his courage. He fiddled with his cane and didn't even meet Razkar's eyes after a moment, until the Myrian stood up straight... looked up up and down...

"Hmph."

He snorted just once, sneer twisting his lips that could have conveyed his contempt more than a page of Common ever could have. They he kept walking.

"Now these will be useful..." He said to the Svefra, holding up one of the five bottles filled with clear liquid he'd bought."Old female said just two drops in every pint of water, and it will kill everything that could harm us hiding in there. Good deal, no?"

He turned smiling, to face... empty air. The female had wandered off and was turning something over in her hands, outside an outdoor store, open to the elements and manned by a pleasant and plump male with apple cheeks and a broad smile that... huh... almost looked genuine.

Razkar's face fluctuated for a moment. He thought of his lover, his female, a huge chunk of his heart (for good or ill), always wanting to know. She pursued knowledge like other men pursued power, gold or women, never having enough of it. But he loved her so because she just wanted to know it; she saw wonder in knowing more than the day before, to be able to have answers to the questions that beggared men unto Dira's embrace and the look on her face when she had it...

He grinned. Such joy for her... and for him, for seeing it.

But had that happened today? No. He'd said he would spoil her and as his smiled died by inches, he realized he hadn't. He'd gone to and fro, running his own errands... and even snagged a useful new toy in the process.

Razkar's fingers went to the sheathed steel just above the small of his back. The second or third... no, third store they'd gone to have a few... interesting items for sale. The owner's furtive eyes had read Razkar right, he was happy to say, and he'd muttered about "a little something extra... a little... equalizer?"

Punching dagger. That's what the male had called it. He and Razkar had huddled away in a corner while Edreina was distracted, and the Myrian had turned over the small, odd-little object in his hands. A three-inch, double-edged blade stuck out from a grip that one would hold like a hilt... only it extended from the middle of the grip. Razkar saw it right away, you held it... like that, and...

"Good for endin' the fight 'fore it starts, y'know what I mean?" The shopkeeper said in low tones, head never ceasing as he bent and craned around, making sure they weren't observed. "Lay out a punch wi' that thing in yer 'and, well... fella won' be gettin' back up, aye?"

Razkar had to agree, and the four gold pieces he'd paid for the dagger and the sheath were a fair bargain to his mind. He'd fastened it to his back, hidden under his cloak but easily grasped if he but reached around and gripped the hilt...

He thought of his upcoming mandate in Sunberth. This... DuFarro (and he still wasn't sure he could pronounce that right). He thought about sidling up to him, or beside him, walking past, and then a lightning punch, the spray of blood from a ruined artery-

"Shyke and damn it, boy!"

The Myrian cursed himself and flinches, eyes screwed shut, head shaking. What was wrong with him?! This was meant to be her day, her treat, and he'd... pirated it!

Hmm. Well, she is Svefra. Perhaps she appreciated the comparison?

Razkar snorted at his own meager wit and wandered over, new resolution growing as his pace increased. He clasped his hands behind his back and when he nodded at the human vendor, he saw no disdain in the reply. Fear, certainly, but... no, not much of it.

"Anything you like the look of?" He whispered into her ear as he got to her side, body tingling mildly just at the fact he was so close to her. "I did say I was to spoil you... about time I started, hmm?"

Dark, leathery hands entwined with soft, pale flanges as Razkar awaited her answer.

Reciept:Replenishing Healer's and Hunter/Trapper Kits: 28gm
Water Additive x5: 15gm
Preserving Kit: 5gm
Dagger, Punching w/Sheath: 4gm
TOTAL: -52gm
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next