Closed Trail of Tears (Ricky)

After a very long day, Gale finally returns home to his dear friend.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 19th, 2013, 1:10 am

Common Vani Nari

89th of Summer, 513
Midnight

Too much too soon. This was all happening too fast. It was so fast, he was stuck lingering between fantasy and realty, not sure which to side with. Blood, sweat, and tears smeared his face like cake. Jolts and aches of pain shot through his muscles while memories, terror, and shock attacked his head. He didn't know what to think, only what to feel. Lost, alone, and sorrow.

Gale limped slowly down the alleys of the city. Moans and sobs were confused with each other even to his own ears. Pushing off of walls with one hand, the man made sure to hold tight to the furry mass in his other. He didn't dare let it go. Didn't dare loosen his grip.

The Zeltivan lifted his eyes up from the ground and looked down the streets. His mind took it's time trying to push past the fresh images and pull up the memories of the way home. Back to Ricky's place. Ricky's place... Ricky would be home. Ricky would help him. Ricky would help... "Riiicky." A soft word between his whimpers. The long trail home had depleted his eyes and they were no longer able to form tears. Nevertheless, the blonde mourned as he turned a corner, not sure if it was the right turn. "Ricky." Another soft plea, wishing he would appear. But he didn't. He was still inside. Probably asleep. After all, it was late.

Blue eyes looked up at the dim sky. The moon shined brightly, high in the sky, lighting his path enough to allow the exhausted man see his way, which he was thankful for. Whoever the God was that was in charge of it would be thanked. But now wasn't the time for such things. He needed to get home. Returning his line of sight to the path ahead, the familiar roads told him he was close. Just around the corner.

Gale made the mistake of trying to quicken his pace, which was rewarded with a painful sting around the deep holes in his leg. Gasping in surprise, then whimpering more. There was a long pause before his next step, but bearing through it, the artist continued with gritted teeth. Thankfully, it didn't take long after that for him to reach the door. His forehead and hands made contact first, placed on the wood harshly with a thud. Weary from the travel, the widower remained there for several chimes. Catching his breath if you would.

Looking at the ground for that time, the pessimist's gazed turned to the head in his hand. The jaw lolled open, showing the yellow teeth and pink, rough tongue. Eyes wide open with the pupils dilated. It's dark fur matted with just as much blood as Gale was. Though, it's blood had drained during the walk, and what was left was dried. The man had a mixture of the two. While most of it had dried, the wounds still bleed, though it wasn't entirely serious. At least he hoped. With his eyebrows furrowing, the man muttered through his gritted teeth,"I hate dogs." The door was opened and he stumbled in. "Ricky!" Able to call louder this time.

Fatigue took it's toll and the injured man collapsed to his knees, the mutt head escaping his grasp and rolling a few paces away. He could feel everything. Every bite that dotted his arms and legs. Every scratch that slashed his face and body. Every step he took on his way home. The only response it got was a tired moan and the blonde falling the rest of the way to the floor and on his back. "Help." Another mumble.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Ricky Maze on August 23rd, 2013, 11:54 pm

Sounds filled the wonderful sleep that came to the guard as the troubles of the day were now past, gone were his issues as they were only yesterday for this simple man who worked to earn a living. Ricky slept peacefully with Telion wrapped gently close to him, the two had fallen asleep after laying together and talking their evening away. Slipped into a graceful slumber that only the heartless would dare to disturb, such sleep was serene but also so very fragile in this case. For Ricky could hear the sounds of a rattled rib cage as some sort of fuzzy object tickled at his face, snuggled right next to his nose as he laid next to his beloved. "The petch." He twitched his nose as his eyes lazily opened, their deep gaze transfixed onto Fenvur in drowsiness. It wasn't a sleepy kitty that rested next to Ricky though, instead Fenvur looked into his masters blue eyes with a bright cerulean hue of their own. The faint darkness of the room was only just barely lit up from the night of the moon, Leth's glow ever present through the window in their bedroom on this quiet evening.

"Mew." The kitten cried lowly, as though he meant to whisper. His eyes were that of curiosity, just as always, but there was something else. A message hidden within that yearned for his master to be heard. "What is it Fen?" Ricky yawned as he looked deeper into the kittens eyes, that was when he heard something. A voice that called out as a far dying echo, a whisper that barely reached his ear in the wind. "Was that..." His drowsiness nearly worn off Ricky loosened the armorois hold around Telion and eased his way out of bed, soft groans came as she would turn over to find comfort once more. It wasn't until Ricky finally managed to slip his trousers on before she stirred and wondered why he was absent from bed. "Ricky? What's going on?" She inquired with a sleepy tone, her peaceful rest disturbed with the random activity.

"Shh, don't worry. I thought I heard me name, so I'm just checkin' it out 'fore someone else does." He explained as he fastened the leather belt around his trousers, and quickly threw his short sleeve shirt on to give Telion a kiss on the forehead as she stretched. "I'll be back in a few chimes love." He assured her with a soft tone, a lazy stride to the door as she urged him to come to bed soon. "Meow!" Fenvur cried as he climbed over Telions side and crept his way over to her face, he watched Ricky closely until his master vanished behind the shutting door. The stone floor felt chilly on his feet as he walked through the hall, but with the built up moisture within the nights air, it was all the more a pleasant feeling for Ricky. As the skin of his feet clapped against the stone floor he went onward to the staircase that would take him down to the first level, the faint cries and echoes finally started to pick up as he walked downward. That was when a foreboding sense filled his gut, a feeling that trouble loomed nearby, if it hadn't struck already. He prepared to use any means of protection necessary even if it involved his magic, though that would only come as a much needed last resort.

No... danger did not loom here, danger was in fact gone unlike before. When the castle came under siege and it's inhabits were threatened, that was when the danger had decided to strike out. Here though, tonight, it already passed and left ruin in its wake. "Who's down 'ere makin' th-" His thoughts froze as he came down the stairs, light filled through the entryway and into the grand hall just enough to reveal it. The head that belonged to that of a creature so loved by this man, severed from its own body to torment the very depths of his being. There was more however. Mumbles from a voice so familiar, so very dear, called out from the entryway. Thus Ricky swallowed the deep well of disgust in his throat and made quick to solve the puzzle behind all this, but instead only found a riddle within the pieces. "Gale? Holy shyke mate!" Ricky's gaze fell upon the artist as he peered into the entry room, all haste made to kneel by his best friend's side and lend what aid he could. "Son o' a petchin' whore mate, what in Mizahar happened t' ya?" He interrogated urgently with great concern, worry in his eyes as he looked into Gale's with glances at his injurys.

He placed a hand on Gale's shoulder gently as he listened for an answer, anything that could help shine light on whatever has happened to his best friend. The head of a canine, the artist injured just within the entrance to the building, clearly danger had struck at him in the most horrid fashion; his close friend wounded with no means of him knowing. How was he suppose to keep a friend safe, if he didn't know where that friend was when danger waited. "I've gotta help 'em..." He had nothing that would help his wounds, nothing that would heal Gale or ease his suffering. But he wouldn't let his uselessness continue much more, as Ricky recalled Gale to be a lightweight that was merely overgrown luggage for the guard. He waited to hear his best friend out of course, before making the hasty decision to move him from the floor.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on September 2nd, 2013, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 25th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Common Vani Nari

Exhausted, weary, and aching, the man was only able to observe to ceiling for a few ticks before his eyes fell shut. Fighting, tackling, stabbing, walking, running, killing, sobbing, limping. It all flashed through his mind again, and all have taken their share on his energy. Gale could just fall asleep there on the cold, cobblestone floor if it meant he could actually rest. Simply lay down and not have to defend his life. Just rest. Just stillness.

When Ricky came down stair's, his footsteps weren't heard. The dog's jaw continued to loll open, laying limply on the stone floor. The blood on the matted dark fur flaking off onto the ground.

Unaware of his own, continuous whimpering, the blonde remained where he was. Unwilling, and mostly unable to make himself move anymore. Then, a familiar voice. Oh thank the gods, a familiar voice. An actual voice that formed words. Not growls. Snarls. Barks. Please, no more dogs. The Zeltivan's eyes opened, seeing the Waveguard kneeling over him. "Ricky, they-the dogs- they-," Gale couldn't say it. He knew it was true but he couldn't say it. He didn't want to say Kendhl was dead. "-the damn dogs attacked us." He clutched his other hand, which he had pulled onto his stomach. It hurt so much. "They got my hand." His voice wavered from the pain. A decent portion of his shirt was torn off and wrapped around his hand sloppily. It covered all but his thumb, however, most of it was a dark shade of red now. No longer the green it used to be.

"Kendhl, they- Ah!" Ricky touching his shoulder startled him. As a result, the artist jolted with a moan of pain in disapproval along with his head whipping to his friend's hand. But thankfully it was just paranoia. Don't worry Gale, there wasn't anymore dogs. They can't hurt you anymore. The comforting of his own mind managed to work for a few ticks. The scrunched up face relaxed slightly and his breathing seemed to steady, at least a little.

But the damage was already done. What more could the dogs have done? The effort to calm down failed and a tear streaked down his cheek, despite his belief that he didn't have anymore. The pessimist whimpered more. It was a continuous thing, this sobbing and whining. Gale couldn't stop. Every time he tried, the empty feeling inside him, the pain of that emptiness reminded him. The images returned. The memories came back.

Ricky started to try and pick him up. The artist could tell. As much as he didn't want to move, he knew better than to refuse Ricky's help. Especially when he could carry him against his will, while in perfect health. There wasn't a point in fighting him. The man lifted his good hand to Ricky's shoulders and pulled on his shirt to help himself to sit up.

OOCIf Ricky hadn't physically started to help Gale yet, then I can just scrap the last paragraph.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Ricky Maze on August 26th, 2013, 4:07 am

oocOh no worries Gale! You actually gave me much more to work with, with that little addition you have near the end. ;) Enjoy mate!

As Ricky listened to Gale try and explain what happened he only received fragments, however each was enough to put together the riddle that rested before him. Dogs, attacked us, got my hand, Kendhl. These were the clues he needed to solve this mystery before him, and when he did his eyes bulged wide with shock as he made the connection. "Oh shyke. Oh shyke." Disbelief filled his heart immediately, the story merely a fable that never really happened. Yet the proof was before him now, both Gale and the fragment of a dead mutt rested before him. "Ye'll be okay mate, I'm gonna take care o' ya." He assured the artist with glassy eyes, immediate sorrow for a lost friend took place in the inner reaches of his spirit. He had to assume the best was still possible, and from what he knew Kenny had only been attacked as well. She couldn't really be dead, not yet at the very least.

Both the puzzle and riddle was solved now however, and nothing else remained but the time to react. As Ricky could see the discomfort in his close friend with a hand on his shoulder even so gently, there was still the matter of getting him somewhere that was able to help him. As the guard eased his arms underneath the exhausted body of his friend, Gale knew all too well what the father was about to do. He even helped himself a little by a tug along Ricky's shirt, until at last Gale was safely in his arms as though he were a child. "It's okay buddy," He nearly whispered as he fought back the tears, "It'll a be okay." He rose to his barefeet carefully to avoid such swift action, Gale had been through enough tonight and surely the guard needed to make haste. However there was also the need to treat Gale carefully, he was after all in a state of shock that had to be deeply considered.

"Ricky?" The call was followed with a gasp that brought Ricky to turn to the entryway, Telion stood wide eyed with a hand over her mouth in sudden shock. Her eyes moved from the head of the dog to the two men that stood before her. "Oh my Goddess! Ricky, what happened?"

"Telion, listen t' me. Gale needs a healer 'n it ain't safe out t'night, I need you t' lock the door t' our room 'n just rest 'til I return." He explained swiftly with deep calm breaths, his composure still held fast even with the weight of concern. "I promise I'll be fine, just remain safe 'til I get back." He reassured her quickly with deep eyes focused on hers.

"Be safe." She glanced at Gale and then to Ricky, her concern evident just as much as his. "Take care of him." She added timidly with watery eyes, Ricky nodded to assure her his promise and moved for the doorway. He carried Gale out into the city streets with naught but his bare feet, urgently headed out of the Old Quarter to a place that would help his best friend. "Think Rick think, which place t' go. The Infirmary or Bree's Bivouac?" Both had people that could help his best friend, but which place had people there this late? Time was of the essence here, and he needed to decide quick. "Gale bud, I need ya t' stay with me aight? I know yer tired mate, but ya gotta stay awake until we get some help." He prodded the artist with a look down to his hand, the cloth that wrapped around his fingers drenched with the stains of blood. His heart and mind had already started to race, as the pressure to save a close friend grew with each passing tick.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on September 2nd, 2013, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 26th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Common Vani Nari

Gale gritted his teeth while the two shifted and moved awkwardly so Ricky could pick him up. Thankfully, it didn't take long for his friend to stand his feet, allowing Gale to relax the muscles that burned from over work. They continued the flame and throb as Telion came down stairs, gasped, and questioned the situation. She wasn't allowed to help because Ricky told her to stay. And Gale was glad for that. He didn't want anyone outside anymore, especially a dear friend. He would just die right then and there if she did. Although, his opinion stayed with him, and after Telion wished them luck, the man was able to pull and arm around Ricky's neck and at least sit his head up to look at her," It will be alright, Telion. I will be fine." He managed to pull his lips up into what he thought was a smile, however, he was originally frowning and the effort put into smiling was only enough to reach a flat line with his lips. But even that faded quickly as the blonde buried his face into Ricky's chest.

The two left the house. The Waveguard continued on, carrying the limp mass to where ever they were going while Gale shut his eyes again. The sting in his hand didn't fade, but his mind wondered to other things, such as the chillness of the air. The bobbing as Ricky walked. The sound of his breathing while his chest rose and fell. The comfort it gave him. It reminded him of his childhood years. Sketching by candle light on the floor in the living room. He always fell asleep. No matter how much he promised himself he would finish the picture and go to bed, he always did. He would end up waking up when his mother picked him up off the floor, though he would pretend to be asleep anyway so she would carry him to bed.

A voice broke the memory and the blue eyes fluttered open. Stay awake? When did he go to sleep? Gale lifted his head from Ricky's chest and watched the side's of the building's go by. Slowly, but surely pass by. With a tired, briefly lived moan, the artist rest his head on Ricky's chest again, but continued to watch. His eye blinking slowly at the stone and wood.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Ricky Maze on August 29th, 2013, 5:04 pm

It was reassuring to see that Gale put forth the effort in seeing that Telion knew he would be fine, Ricky would do his best after all to make sure the artist would come home in a better condition. He was suppose to be godfather after all, which made him a part of Ricky's extended family. Yes things had changed indeed, their last talk was when Ricky himself was put in the Infirmary. That was when the guard popped the question on Gale being the godfather of his unborn child, which in turn Gale accepted even after the ordeal he went through. Everybody went through it that day when the pirates attacked. Gale. Hannah. Tallis. Burt. Telion. All of them have suffered because of Ricky, and yet they stuck around like true and noble friends. A family that he thought better than any he could ask for.

"All of you... Have suffered enough. I won't let things go bad any more." Ricky frowned as he continued to walk to the University, it appeared his mind was already made up before he could choose. The Infirmary no doubt had healers that could take care of him, whereas the bivouac was uncertain since he never really visited. "I'll do everythin' I can t' keep all o' ya safe. That's my promise, that is." It was the one of the reasons why he became a Wave Guard, to keep his friends safe from any dangers out in the world. Yet he wasn't doing it well if Gale and Kendhl were out getting mauled by dogs was he. He couldn't always be there to protect them, not every bell in the day at least. Maybe he could do better, or dedicate more time into checking with his friends. Or maybe he could ask some of the watch to keep tabs on them, as pitiful and invasive as it sounded he actually considered it. Ricky hated the idea of letting things like this be allowed to happen, and in truth he wanted to find some way to prevent it all. Somehow, he just might. Hopefully.

They were near the University grounds, and when Ricky continued to walk onward he would glance at Gale. The artist seemed to be with him so far, after the groan he gave when Ricky kept him awake. The big guy finally broke the silence once more as he continued a hasty march into the University. "Hold on a tad bit longer, we're almost there I promise. Once we get ya t' a healer you can rest I swear." He assured Gale once more as he continued to walk on the cold hard stone into the building. He would continue onward to the wing the Infirmary resided in, and wouldn't stop until they came to arrive.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 9th, 2013, 2:22 am

Common Vani Nari

The scenery moved passed slowly. Gently. It was somniferous, though the man wasn't entirely sure whether it was the movement and the scene or... It was best not to think about it Gale. The worst thing you can do in these situations is dwell on what could be...

The artist's head lolled against the Wave Guard's chest, his eyes having become too heavy to keep open. Memory after memory, his mind flashed back, remembering the season and it's gradual escalation. The day and it's quick escalation... Jaws snapped at him and Kendhl inimically. The importunate growls and peremptory snarls engulfing them and conquering their ability to hear. Claws slashing. Bones cracking. Screams gargling blood. It all played in his mind over and over, all just as lurid as the experience itself. All deleterious and indefeasible.

If the torpid man could cringe he would, but his body refused to comport. Instead, his mutilated hand slipped from his friend's shoulder and dangled behind them. Indecipherable mumbles managed to break the sound barrier of the growls, but the scene refused to dissipate, and in an act of reproof to Ricky's behest, the scene flashed to the still and pale face of the bond mate that was no more. Her cadaverous skin hit him with great effectiveness, if in fact the consecration of the memories was to prove their potency in creating lamentation. Even outside the vision, tears strolled down the emaciated man's face, soaking into Ricky's shirt.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 19th, 2013, 12:58 am

Each footstep on the cool cobblestone brought Ricky further into the University as Gale showed further signs of exhausted pain, the rough feel of stone underneath the skin of his heels as they brushed over and over made his feet feel heavier with each step he took. Gale hadn't been the only one exhausted that night it seems, with only but so many bells of sleep after another usual long day the night began to take its toll on Ricky. His arms once stood strong as support for his friend finally began to feel like jelly as his limbs started to tremble, his breathes started to pick up as he rushed onward in haste to reach the medical part of the University. It was after all very familiar with the Guards memory, as he spent several days inside the Infirmary after his ordeal earlier this season.

"'old on mate, almost there." Ricky's pants grew just a little, sounds of grunts when a heavy load weighed one down made it evident this became a workout. It wasn't that Gale weighed much, on the contrary had Ricky gotten enough rest he could carry two Gales without a whisper. As far as now was concerned, Ricky was tired and worn down just as Gale was exhausted and lucid. Too much work with too little rest could make even a God wear down when burdened with pressing matters. "Someone..." His steps slowed as he began to stress himself further, his feet stiff and legs wobbly as the walks exertion took its toll. "Someone 'elp!" He called out in an effort to reach out to others, if someone else could hear then maybe they could help. The exhaustion though nearly halted Ricky's prowess, halfway through the wing and to the Infirmary and he felt his legs were ready to buckle.

Finally Ricky stopped and allowed himself to rest, to avoid risk of dropping his friend, as he dropped to one knee and carefully allowed Gale's lower half to rest on the floor. Ricky's chest heaved with heavy breaths, sweat broke over his brow as tired eyes fell on the artist within his grasp. Gale looked just as horrible as he did earlier, the tears that soaked his cheek made their trails soft in the travels down. "Sorry Gale... sorry." Ricky kept his breathing in control as he looked at the artists wounds once more, the major one being the hand that was wrapped in blood soaked cloth. He knew good and well that was where a lot of blood loss had to occur, and that time was important if he wanted to make it to the Infirmary whilst someone resided there.

"Someone!.. We need 'elp!" He called out once more as his voice carried down the hall, the sounds of footsteps at the end suggested well enough his message wad received. "Good." His eyes fell upon Gale once again as he prepared himself for one more lift, even if his arms were tired they still had enough strength left to get his close friend to safety. With Gale being the godfather if his child, Ricky wasn't going to allow himself to stop until he made it all the way. "One m're time mate." He promised his friend as he gently scooped up Gale once more, the words however were for his own encouragement of course. Ricky pushed for reassurance to find the state of mind he needed to be in, not only did he needed to focus on Gale getting to the Infirmary but also set aside the worry he felt and numbness in his muscles. Those were only getting in his way now, and he needed all obstacles removed to make this trip count. With a grunt Ricky pushed his feet on the stone floor and slowly rose to a full stand, a slight stagger followed as he found his balance bearable to move with now. With the first step made Ricky went onward, forward to the door that slowly opened to reveal the nurses at the end. Their wonder on what rucus was made when all should be asleep at night would be met with awe, as they would urgently tend to Gale when he was brought into the Infirmary for their care.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on March 27th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Common Vani Nari
Blood had done more than seep through the clothes that Gale wore. The blood began make the artist wan and looking more emaciated than he normally does and it slowly proved to be deleterious as the precious mixture dripped out of his hand and thigh. The sheer amount of blood was repugnant in of itself without scrutinizing what was underneath the loosely wrapped hand. Despite Ricky's diligent response to deter the situationist from escalating, Gale was out and utterly oblivious to the world around him. His mind was utterly and fully consumed by the redundant but austere memories which were more of incoherent, stagnant images and blurts of sounds now rather than any profuse situation.

But it didn't matter anyhow, once Ricky had brought Gale to the nurses, the nurses did their job and took him to the nearest bed and quickly examined the damage done. One nurse was sent off to go get more clothe and another was sent to briefly check on Ricky to see if he was alright, since they were unsure if Ricky was injured as well. But after assuring herself he was fine, she returned to the working group of nurses.

What exactly happened after that could only be told by the nurses working that night, for all Gale remembers was the stars in the sky and the moon that looked down on him and the warmth of a friend carrying him along.

The End!And thus concludes this threads.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Trail of Tears (Ricky)

Postby Eldritch on April 13th, 2014, 2:54 am

Gale :
Skills
Land Navigation +1

Lores
-Hating dogs: They killed your bondmate
-Carrying a dog's head: can't let go
-Telling Ricky about the attack
-Flashbacks to the attack

Other
-Due to the mental trauma of Gale's attack he will suffer from vivid nightmares regarding dogs attacking him and those he cares about violently. These nightmares might very well give him trouble sleeping at night but are infrequent. As a consequence of this Gale will feel a special hatred for canines. This could be cured with several months counseling.

Ricky :
Skills
Body Building +2
Leadership +1

Lores
Gale: Wounded and alone
Gale: attacked by wild dogs

Notes :
Great thread, poor Gale. :lol:

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook