[Kenash DS Office] Plantations and Pleasures

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Kenash DS Office] Plantations and Pleasures

Postby Vice on March 29th, 2014, 5:27 am

Vice's Lair!

Hello and welcome to Kenash! I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you in one capacity or the other. But, before the pleasantries are to be had, there's some law to lay down.

Kenash is a wonderful, lively place to be, but there are also rules to be followed. Feel free to come to me with requests, but before you do, please read the Codex carefully, because it has information in it that is absolutely essential to having a pleasant time in Kenash.

Remember...

Next point!

This office is NOT for Grading requests. There's a lovely little page over which way in the Kenash forum that's used for that purpose.

Third point!

Moderation requests can go in PM's and the grading thread. Really, the only things that belong in my office are special requests and things that I need for my own bookkeeping.

And finally!

Have fun! I'm very flexible and open to ideas, so please DO feed them to me and we'll see how it works in ^.^

Grades!

Moderated threads!
Secret :
Making a Run for It: Graded. Participants: Vart.
Going Once? In Progress. Participants: Ahri, Timothy, Jed Radacke, Nyxie Draer.
Not My Day In Progress. Participants: Roscoe.
Let Freedom Ring!In Progress. Participants: Chayton.
Last edited by Vice on July 15th, 2014, 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vice
Pick yer' poison~

Words: 318086
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2014, 2:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes