[Riverfall AS Office - Smudge] Don’t burst my bubble!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Smudge on May 8th, 2011, 12:26 am

Welcome to the domain of the Akalak, if there is something I could do for you other than what is mentioned below, be sure to PM me.

Grading threads:

Any and all threads that you want graded by me need to be submitted into my office in the following format in order to maximize the organization level in our relationship. Also, if you feel I have cheated you out of some well earned XP points, do PM me and I will revise the graded thread and either mend my errors or explain why I feel you have not deserved any more points than what was given in the first place.

Link to the thread:
Participants:
Skills involved (please be specific about this one, as I may indeed award you the wrong kind of XP just because you are acting shy):
Additional notes (anything else I should know?):

Modding threads:

I will be at your disposal through the PMs on this one. Come to me with any ideas for quest, adventure, working on skills you want to improve, and really anything that pops into that creative brain of yours. Do keep in mind however that not all things will be possible, and I do have some rules of my own when it comes to this part of my job. And they are:

1) I keep the right to turn down any thread that I feel does not suit the domain or makes no sense overall.
2) There can be exceptions to the rule number 1, I am just saying that there won’t be too many of them.
3) If you do wish to write with me, I would like to feel commitment on your part. (i.e. any absence from posting that surpasses ten days and wasn’t before mentioned will force me to contemplate on doing terrible things to your PC, or just dropping the thread.)
4) My modded threads will always be limited to five active stories at a time as I don’t think I could cope with more effectively.
5) If I think your story is boring or without any appeal to me as a storyteller, I will contact you and propose we discuss the idea together so that we can all get an enjoyable experience out of playing it out.
6) All potential rewards must at all times be equal to the potential dangers of the thread.
7) Keep in mind that I am only here to help Baku by being his minion, so no rule or decision of mine is absolute. (If you still think I made a lapse in my judgement, I would like to be contacted beforehand and then we can try to work it out. Only when all else fails will I look favorably upon turning to Baku for help.)
8) I will never ever do threads with a preplanned ending!

Grading post code :
Code: Select all
[box=650,black,white,white][font=Lucida Calligraphy][center][size=200]Time to reap what you have sown![/size][/center]
[img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=4392[/img]
[size=80][indent]Just as we have two eyes and two feet, duality is part of life.[/indent]
[right]~Carlos Santana[/right]
[/size][/font]

[font=Lucida Calligraphy][u]Name of the character:[/u][/font]

[font=Lucida Calligraphy][u]Skill points:[/u][/font]

[font=Lucida Calligraphy][u]Lores:[/u][/font]

[font=Lucida Calligraphy][u]Additional comments:[/u][/font][/box]
Moderator intervention post code :
None yet!
Last edited by Smudge on May 27th, 2011, 10:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Smudge
Mizuriel incognito

Words: 13660
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 9:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Irriari on May 27th, 2011, 1:12 am

Link to the thread: Of names lost
~Just a short thread about how Irriari got her current name. There's a fight between her and cocky prick.
Participants: Just me! (Well, and 2 NPC's, but you'll see that in the thread.)
Skills involved: Ho-hum. Not too sure about this one- the last two threads are kind of sparse, in my opinion. Hand to hand fighting, maybe? Intimidation? I wish I could be of more help.
Additional notes: Hope you like it. I realized at the time of the last post that it makes me sound like a MASSIVE man-hater. I'm not. XD

Thanks so much :D

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Irriari on May 31st, 2011, 6:15 am

Please tell me if you would like me to merge this post and the one above- I figured you might one them separate so you could delete them as you grade, but I wasn't sure.

Other than thattttt. Hi again!

Link to the thread: (Flashback) Organization and Anger

Participants: Just me (and the NPC, Sevrai, which you know of from previous threads!)

Skills involved: Okay, this one was a bit difficult. I'm not sure if I deserve all these, or what really, but I took a shot at the skill list: Cryptography, Copying, Drawing, Organization and Writing.

Additional notes: Wow... I hope you're not annoyed by the sheer number of threads I'm posting in here. Okay, well, pointless statement aside, I hope you enjoy this one. It's a bit different. I've always enjoyed codes- and though I don't think Irr will ever become too proficient with them, it was a fun thread for me to write, and different.

Thanks!!!

Irriari
Blood and Poison

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Irriari on June 13th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Link to the thread: Into the Tunnels

Participants: Once again, Irriari and Sevrai

Skills involved: Not so sure about this but: Botany, Poison, Observation, Writing, Cryptography?

Additional Notes: The last plant thread you'll see for awhile. (Bet you're as happy as I am). I'm working on more threads to actually develop Irr's past and place in the colony. :D Thanks!

Irriari
Blood and Poison

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Felakal on November 3rd, 2011, 8:05 pm

This one didn't get finished, but it has been so long since any replies have been done so can you grade it please? http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic8745.html
Felakal
"Death... is only the beginning."

Words: 45668
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2011, 7:20 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Felakal on April 16th, 2014, 12:27 am

Link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic8998.html
Participants: Felakal and Gural
Skills: Hard to say, I've been gone a while and not used to grades anymore lol
Additional notes: This one was done a LONG time ago, I just came back from hiatus and I haven't heard anything from Gural. It's incomplete, but I'd like it graded please.
Felakal
"Death... is only the beginning."

Words: 45668
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2011, 7:20 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook