Bound Together (Nyxie)

Funny how the worst of situations can bring people together.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on May 7th, 2014, 5:27 am

Anna didn’t watch Nyxie as she stripped; instead she closed her eyes and started thinking about her current predicament. She had been freed due to the overconfidence of another, an excellent thing most certainly but what did that freedom grant her really. The sorceress had no idea where she was or even who had tossed her down here to rot, though when she found out she would make them rue the day they had ever heard her name. She played with the idea of interrogating Nyxie, instead simply opting to believe she knew nothing as she claimed for clearly this woman was a selfish individual. She cared about her own life enough to beg and plead on her knees, if she knew anything she would have sold it as a means to save her skin.

Grey eyes flitted over her captive, a smirk falling over her features as she was the one in rags instead and the clean clothing looked sent from Rhysol himself. She allowed the quip to pass by without comment, snatching the clothes and taking them for herself. They fit her, amazingly enough considering that just moments ago they had been worn by a much shorter woman. Anna opted not to question it as she pieced together the set, pulling the cloak over her shoulders to finish the whole affair. She rolled her wrist slowly, wincing ever so as pain flared up from the joints.

“Anna… it has been a while since I last recall being called that. Mmm… it’s nice, short and quaint, familiar but I’ll forgive you that. And yes, m’dear, food and drink would be divine blessings from Rhysol himself.” The tall woman said aloud, a ghost of a smirk crossing her face.

“As for getting us out of here, if you mean here as in this cell then it would be as easy as tearing cheesecloth. If you mean as in this place as a whole… I’ll tear it down brick by brick if that’s what it takes, mark my word well.” Anna said, res oozing out from her pores once more.

The tall woman formed the res into a large ball before her; almost boulder sized and transmuted the outer layer into smooth purple stone. She errantly gestured towards the bars of the cell, transmuting the inner layers as the massive stone was sent towards the metal bars. Metal screeched and stones crumbled around them as the boulder smashed into the entrance to the cell, leaving a large hole in the bars and the wall across from the cell itself. Anna smirked as she gestured forward, folding her hands behind her back as she stepped past the twisted metal and out of the cell.

“Now then, Nyxie dear, you mentioned being able to assist me in escaping this rather dreadful place so if you would not mind providing some directions of where to go. Or shall I simple start smashing through walls until we find a way out of the cursed place?” She inquired, the easy way she said it implying she could easily do just that.

Her eyes were hard upon the Svefra, grey orbs cold and weighing her worth seemingly in a moment which was contrasted sharply by the warmth in her voice. Anna crossed her arms under her breasts, wincing again as her joints flared in pain and watching her walk once might notice her limping though she tried to conceal it. Physically she was still very weak, her time here obviously not having done her any favors at all. However the sorceress was confident her magic could keep the Svefra in line for as long as she was necessary.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nightmare on May 9th, 2014, 8:18 am

oocFeel free to post without waiting on me, enjoy the change in ambiance.

Not far away the scrape of boots across stone echo down the hallway. With the sound came a bobbing light from around a corner and the hushed mutter of voices. Someone was coming.

Shrieks of poor tortured souls and the moans of respite by this point had become muted and altogether stopped. It was as if one moment their echoing sounds had been sharp and nearby but then were thrust deep underwater before an oppressive silence settled over the corridors of stone. The maze of cage doors and stone halls seemed to twist in on itself and the shadowed edges and corners seemed to writhe and shiver out of the corner of the eyes but were solid and sane when looked at directly. Scents of rotten blood, stale sweat and unmitigated fear gave way to a cool, humid scent of damp stone and mildew once beyond the now broken doorway. The transition was sharp, like passing the threshold brought them into a new world.

Darkness in the form of a black mist coalesced into a speck in the center of the room now left behind. It grew with time to grow into a hole three feet above the ground. From speck to the size of a dinner plate it grew, and not much longer did it grow to the size of a man's torso. Any voider would recognize it for what it was, but... there was something not quite usual about it. Instead of drawing everything within itself, it radiated malevolence. It did not blindly seek to consume, it seemed to desire pain and misery, chaos and destruction.

Something with keen intelligence waited and watched.

Light tumbled across the stone walls ahead and darkness waited behind. Now a time of choice was upon the newly made slave and her slave owner, move into the light and meet uncertain personages, wait for the expansion of darkness to reach them... or go down the other, twisted hallway.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous