Bound Together (Nyxie)

Funny how the worst of situations can bring people together.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 8th, 2014, 3:52 am

15th of Spring, 514 AV

The first thing Anna knew was that there was darkness all around her, her eyelids fluttering open and only seeking inky blackness. It was so dark that she feared that she had been trapped within the Void, though she supposed if that were the case she wouldn’t have felt hard stone against her back. So it stood to reason that she was not drifting eternally in the Void, instead she was in a room with absolutely no light. The next thing she noticed was that she was restrained, her armed held up over her head by something cold around her wrists. Shackles perhaps? The sound of chains in her ears as she shifted confirmed it.

She was in a sitting position then, her arms shackled above her head forcible for some reason and judging from the cold feeling around her ankles the same could be said for her legs though those were not against the wall. Really though, this kind of method of restraining her only brought a slight smirk to her lips and a mental note that clearly whoever was behind this was not very clever. She was a reimancer, she could easily shatter her way out of these shackles and be on her way to freedom all things considered. Idly she willed res to gather on her extremities, the substance vital to casting in reimancy.

A chime passed, the two, after the third of nothing happening the sorceress started to get a little worried and by the fifth she was panicking on the inside. Her magic, she couldn’t use her magic at all in this place. It was as though someone had simply stolen the ability to do so from her, and that was when she realized that the shackles around her wrists were likely the cause. The name escaped her exactly; however the tall woman had heard tell of restraints that worked on personal wizards having been crafted.

The tall woman struggled vainly against the bonds, her breath starting to hitch as she started to panic over this situation. She needed to get the petching infernal things off of her body, to get her magic back no matter what and get out of this room. A pit had opened in the bottom of her stomach, fear coursing its way through her mind at the realization that she had been imprisoned against her will. She had no way out of this on her own, without her magic there was very little Anna could do.

After a chime of struggling the sorceress simply stopped and started thinking, her eyes darting around in the impenetrable darkness that surrounded her. Where was she really? There was likely only one place on Mizahar that she could think of to be able to restrain her so easily, Sahova. It made no sense really, and her recent memory was rather fuzzy about how this could have happened. However as she actually listened, the sounds of the torturous screams familiar to the Dungeons sounded from a certain direction. Apparently she had been placed in an isolation cell away from others, though considering her power that seemed a fine precaution.

Anna gritted her teeth at this realization, once more fighting against the manacles around her wrists and trying to get away from the wall. The air smelled faintly of blood and stale piss and the clothing around her she could already tell was ripped and torn. She had no shoes to speak off and her hair felt matted and clumped around her head. If this was indeed the Sahovan Dungeons then clearly she had either done something wrong, or someone had managed to petch her over big time on this.

After a time spent rubbing her wrists raw against the manacles the tall woman stopped again, her breath coming out unevenly as she felt paranoia and panic only growing. It was so very dark around her; anything could be waiting in the shadows beyond her and just waiting for the chance to strike out at her. She bit her lower lip, a slight growl from her stomach indicating towards her hunger and the dryness of her lips was certainly telling her that she needed some form of water before she long.

“Hello? Is anyone else in here? More importantly can you move?” The sorceress asked, praying to Rhysol that it was not some torturer if anyone was here.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 18th, 2014, 1:43 am

“Drink it.”

Nyxie coughed heavily, the phlegm in her chest clearly audible. Her face twisted into a grimace when she took a whiff of the putrid liquid in the cup. Refusing to take the medication, she pushed the drink away from her face,

“But Heeeilaaa,” she whined, her voice raspy and grating, “I’m fine! I don’t need⎯”

The girl broke into another fit of coughs, earning a couple pats on her head by the slave that sighed in frustration. “Luv, it’ll help you fall asleep. You need to wake up early tomorrow, and I can’t have you moping around inside the house.” Clicking her tongue, Nyxie grabbed the wooden mug and stared inside. “It looks gross,” she paused to look up at the woman who was rubbing her back; the woman who nurtured her so lovingly. Nyx put on a smile.

“But I trust you. Thanks for this~” The slave chuckled, making Nyxie stare at her quizzically. “Honey, that cold is making your voice sound like the Captain’s.” The redhead laughed along, surprising herself when she realized the truth of that statement. “Oh my gods, you’re right! I sound exactly like my father! ‘Luv, go get me a cold glass ‘o beer. And don’t forget my cigar’.” They couldn’t control their giggles as Nyx continued her impersonations of the men in their family.

Before long, the redhead swallowed the remedy and said goodnight to Heila, settling into bed. Drugs from the drink started to consume her body, forcing her into a deep sleep, messing with the creation of reality in her mind. She soon found herself waking up in darkness, a blurry vision preventing her from figuring out where she was.

“Hello?”

The stranger’s voice cleared her line of sight. Blue eyes darted around the room, taking in the world of her dream. But was this a dream? Nyxie wasn’t quite convinced as to how she got here. It felt as if she’d travelled here with some purpose, although she wasn't sure of what that was. Everything looked vivid and strange; yet Nyxie felt oddly at ease.

The redhead took a careful step forward, checking to see if there was any immediate danger. There wasn’t. She stood in a dimly lit hallway of iron barred cells on either side of her, with apparent prisoners safely chained to the stone walls.

“Is anyone else in here?”

ImageNyxie turned to face the source of the voice to her left. A swish of fabric made her notice the black cloak she was wearing, with the hood over her head. A smirk crossed Nyxie’s face. Cloaks meant business. She must be here on business.

“More importantly can you move?”

The Svefra stared at the shackled woman inside the cell. Her ripped clothes and dark, matted hair made her look so helpless. Nyx almost felt sorry for her. But what if this woman was a criminal?

A hand reached out to the iron gate, pulling it open with ease. Why it wasn’t locked, she did not know. Perhaps the guards felt it was unnecessary to lock up a room where the captives weren’t even free to move. Regardless, Nyxie walked in to stand in front the woman, looking down at her with a blank stare.

“You there,” she stated, her voice still deep and hoarse. Her hooded cloak hid the length of her hair and the shape of her body, making her gender almost indistinguishable.

“State your name and the reason that you’re here.”

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Words: 111204
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 18th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Anna heard it through the darkness, the scrape of boots in the blackness beyond her sight and their echo through her cell. Iron bars creaked open which informed Anna to the make of her cell and its protection, likely it would have wards around it still but if she could get out of these shackles then she could work a way around that. Judging from the fact the cell was being entered from the outside, the sorceress was willing to wager that she had attracted the attention of a guard or torturer. Not exactly what she had been hoping for, but she could get information from this hopefully.

As the footsteps drew closer to her an outline was formed, a form that was concealed well within the shroud of a cloak and whose voice was hoarse and deep. She didn’t know if it was male or female, but if it was indeed a Nuit than physical gender was hardly a factor. Instead she focused her attention on the words that were spoken and the meaning they brought with them. She had been addressed, as well as given a question to answer so at least that was more than she had possessed a few chimes ago.

Why was she here? That was a good question, why had she indeed been locked up in some dark cell and left to rot? The fact the question had even been posed of her was curious, if this person was indeed one of those that had taken her in would she not know? Then again, Anna herself had not bothered to find out why many of the poor souls in the Dungeon had ended up there. The tall woman thought over her options for a moment, opting to act helpless for the moment and submissive until she could get a better feel for this other person.

“I am Annalisa Marin… master. I do not know why I am here, I just woke up here. Please, I need help. Can you help me get free?” The tall woman asked, keeping her tone carefully respectful even as she felt some distaste at the act of calling this person by an honorific.

“I don’t think I’ve eaten or drank anything for a while; do you have any food or water?” The bound prisoner asked, swallowing her pride and trying to not think about how pathetic she sounded.

A disturbing line of thought sprung to her mind, one birthed by the fact that this person had bothered to ask why she was here. What if this was not a prison but some kind of slave holding area? Was that it then, she had been kidnapped and was now being sold as some mundane slave? By some sick petcher who probably liked the idea of laying low wizards by robbing them of their powers? Anna was now actually hoping she was actually in the Sahovan Dungeons.

With no information forth coming other than whatever this figure could offer Anna simply waited in the darkness, staring up at them with grey eyes. She prayed to Rhysol that it was some Nuit torturer and not a slaver or some potential buyer wanting to examine stock. Then again, Anna suspected the shackles around her wrists and ankles didn’t block the power Rhysol had granted her. So actually… it might very well be in her favor if this person was a slaver rather than a Nuit. If she could curse them well enough, then there might be a possibility of escape. Of course first she needed to find out what the petch she was talking to, and then she could worry about her escape plans.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 21st, 2014, 3:41 am

The woman seemed convincingly desperate. She spoke so subserviently, making Nyxie struggle to keep from smirking with satisfaction. The Svefra was well aware of her domineering position. In fact, she was reveling in it, internally. Watching this woman so easily assume Nyx’s superiority was both amusing and intriguing.

How did she end up in this place? The answer seemed like it would be difficult to figure out. Besides, Nyxie understood that her purpose here had nothing to do with this soul’s possible incriminating activities. As long as she was in chains, she’d do no harm. And Nyxie planned to keep her that way.

Cerulean eyes scrutinized the women’s body. She seemed lean, was potentially tall, and possessed dull, ashy eyes that likened to an overcast sky. Her looks were certainly enough to please the average man. It appeared to be obvious that her price would range around the 350 mark, at the least. Yet Nyxie was unsure of whether she truly wanted to seize this piece of fair property just yet…

The redhead took a couple chimes to ponder her options before choosing to answer the pleading requests. She crossed her arms over her chest and stepped closer, then crouched down until their eyes met at the same level. Squatting on the stone floor, Nyxie was careful to keep at least a meter’s length of distance between them, to ensure that a sense of antipathy would be maintained.

“Annalisa,” she began, in a tone of leveled control. The girl would continue to speak without any intonations of sympathy. “Your name is unfamiliar to me… to my knowledge, it carries zero merit. Thus I feel no desire to help you.” Nyxie let the statement carry a heavy leaden weight, waiting a few ticks to let it sink in.

“However. Inform me of your worth, and I will consider your freedom.”

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 22nd, 2014, 2:18 am

Anna hated this feeling, being helpless and in chains before another person’s judgment and without the ability to threaten to get her way. No, instead she needed to beg this person to set her free or at least give her some small mercy. If she had possessed her magic she’d have this person begging for mercy at her feet and would be destroying this whole prison. Unfortunately she did not possess that power, not so long as those shackles were wrapped around her wrists and ankles. No, she was subjected to the whims of another being and one she didn’t know.

The prisoner swallowed hard at the person’s words her eyes fixed upon her, anger and rage flaring in her mind at the sheer indignity. So her fears had been right to some degree, either this was a slaver or some kind of potential buyer or some tormenter trying to break her for fun. Her worth, if only the woman knew what kind of power flowed through her veins then she’s know that just the knowledge in her would be worth more than a price. However it would also be unlikely she’d want to take the shackles on a mage, so she needed to swallow her pride and demean herself just a little more.

“I-I used to work in a brothel in Zeltiva. I know how to please a man or a woman if need be. I can give you a demonstration if you like, master.” The sorceress said, bowing her head to hide the rage boiling behind her grey eyes.

She was a powerful manipulator of Djed; with a wave of her hand she had possessed the ability to dismiss armies into an inferno. The power she had once held had been god like in its nature, enough to cause most non-wizards to shrink away in fear or stare on in awe. That very same power that was locked inside a prison of flesh and begging for a way to be released and manifested in the world. Anna almost wanted to cry but she fought the urge and focused on trying to engineer a way out of this mess, to escape from this place and get her powers back.

“Please, take whatever you want from me just take the shackles off. They hurt so badly. I’ve had them on for so long… please.” Anna said, raising her head and staring at the other person with hollow grey eyes.

The sorceress was a child of Chaos, the mark over her heart reminded that she was not fully helpless and in fact possessed Rhysol’s blessing upon her body. She still had some power in this place, she could still lie and deceive and betray by the grace of her true master. So she would do so here, she would use every trick she had to get out of these shackles. Anna had insinuated the shackles had been on for a long while, that usually resulted in a weakening of one’s joints. As such it suggested that efforts to run or fight would be doomed to failure.

The key here was to act as submissive and weak as possible; playing at the other person’s pride much like other had played at hers. The sorceress felt like an embarrassment to the Sahovan Citadel, then again considering that these shackles probably came from Sahova she didn’t feel bad about that. She knew one thing; she couldn’t afford to trust anyone but herself and Rhysol. With that in mind she went forward with this attempt at deception, to continue to try and play this person as much as she could.

“Please, help me. Anything would be better than this.” She pleaded.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 22nd, 2014, 6:13 pm

“You’re a whore.”

The statement was dry. Spoken as a matter-of-fact, it was an assertion that was intended to help Nyxie come to grips with her current situation. She kept her semblance void of emotion. The raise of her eyebrows were the only indication of the Svefra’s slight disappointment.

Nyx had assumed this woman was a criminal. Seeing her locked up all alone in an iron-barred cell made it seem as though this ‘Annalisa Marin’ may’ve had a better backstory. Perhaps a felon who would provide an account of their lucrative business, with an offer to split the profits in return for their release… or perhaps she set her expectations too high. The redhead was under the impression that looks could be deceiving; but in this case, it seemed like they weren’t. Maybe this place wasn’t for convicted prisoners. How worthless would one have to be, in order to only have their body to offer in return for freedom? It seemed more likely that this place was a slave hold. And this woman was doubtlessly knocked out with a drug to help her forget that she’d been taken. It seemed like the only logical explanation to Nyxie…

…unless Annalisa was a better deceiver than she thought. Using her tale of work as a harlot as a means to escape would be clever, if anything. Nyxie gave Anna another once-over before settling her doubts. Such a possibility seemed highly unlikely, by the looks of her. The woman had been noticeably shackled for quite some time now; and being deprived of sustenance meant that she’d be fairly weakened.

Nyxie exhaled as she stood up, keeping her eyes fixed on the manacles. The metal looked unfamiliar, but the lock was an average one that would need a standard pick. A sudden thought crossed the Svefra’s mind: if she was here on business, then she’d need to have her tools safely stored within the pocket of her cloak. Strangely… it was almost as if the thought itself made her cloak feel heavier than it was before.

“Listen closely, Anna,” she demanded gruffly, calling the slave by her name to make it seem as if the redhead was giving her mercy. “I shall have you released, and then test you for your value.” Nyxie smirked as she crouched down on one knee, closing the gap between them this time. She tilted her head and stared at the woman before her. Those petching grey eyes were mysteriously mesmerizing. A hand reached up to rake through the slave’s hair, pushing the strands away from her paled, undernourished face. Fingers lightly traced her cheekbone, the skin still supple and smooth. Nyx lowered her voice to a soft hiss,

“Prove your use to me, and you will be mine. I’ll take you away to a place where you’ll never be treated so cruelly. I promise.” The words were spoken with practiced sincerity. Nyxie played the part that was necessary to bring out obedience. The good slaves were those who worked in gratitude for their illusory freedom from desperation.

Her hand then slid under Anna’s jawline, wrapping her fingers lightly around her neck. “But if you dare try to escape, Anna…” the grip tightened as Nyxie came closer to the slave’s face. “I’ll leave you here to die.”
The Svefra’s lips crashed into the parched mouth of her property, her hand continuing to constrict as the kiss deepened. It was the slave’s first assessment of her service.

Anna’s ultimate price would have to be determined by a thorough examination.
~

The redhead wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she stood back up to inspect the manacles. She pulled out a metal pick from her pocket and then began to pry at the lock, keeping her focus on the proper technique. Every time a lock gave way, Nyxie opened the manacle and rubbed the reddened limb, attempting to soothe the soreness. It took ten chimes of silence to set Anna free.

Nyxie gave the slave a subtle smile, curious to discover this woman’s capabilities. She smirked when she realized that her hood was still on. There would be no need for it now.

The redheaded Svefra slipped off her cloak and tossed it to the side.

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 23rd, 2014, 12:44 am

Anna bristled at the blunt assertion, barely keeping herself from snarling at the other woman as that would destroy her act at the moment. The dark haired woman meekly nodded at having been called a whore, imagining the sound of Nyxie’s screams echoing through these halls. No, she was not a powerful sorceress, just a mere whore found in the depths of some gods forsaken place. Weak, unassuming, a common woman that might make a nice thing to warm a bed, these thoughts only added to the pool of the tall woman rage and the chaotic spark within her mind. She needed to bide her time, just to wait until judgment was passed.

A feeling of relief ran through her mind at Nyxie’s words, her escape being opened up to her at this point and soon she’d have her power back. She just needed to keep up the act a little longer, to play her expected part until she was freed. Then she would butcher this figure and smash this place asunder, take her revenge on whoever had placed her here and regain her position on Sahova. She wasn’t quite free yet however so she kept on acting as best as she was able. Fingers trailed across her body, tugging at her hair and the sweet sensations almost made her want to just give in. Almost, but not quite yet.

“Yes… thank you. Anything is better than this.” Anna said.

The tall woman grunted as her neck was grasped harshly, a threat growled out from the other woman as their faces were brought mere inches from each other. Anna felt the possessiveness of the kiss upon her lips, having delivered a number of similar kinds to her own possessions when she took them. A traitorous part of her mind was slightly aroused by it, but that line of thinking was viciously cut down before it could develop too far. She was a sorceress, something far more powerful than this weakling could ever hope to become. If anything she should be servicing her.

The shackles came away one at a time, each one sending waves of relief as her aching wrists and ankles were given some kind of freedom. A slight gasp escaped her lips as Nyxie rubbed them, the feeling very pleasant after being released from the torturous bindings. It was a point in the other woman’s favor at the very least, enough that she was pondering a quick death for her rescuer. No doubt her joints were going to be damaged to some extent or another, hopefully though the damage was not irreparable.

After the last shackle was gone Anna noted her rescuer’s smile and returned with one of her own as the woman, for indeed it was a woman that dwelled behind that cowl, tossed aside her cloak. The smile was a different smile than a grateful slave might give a savior though, it was a smile twisted in a form of arrogance that few could possess. Already the sorceress could feel her power returning and starting to flow through her veins, the rush of the full power of her Djed.

The woman didn’t stand but laughter bubbled in her chested, dark and sinister as a strange purple substance began to radiate from her body and search upwards. Grey eyes gained a slight chaotic flicker, the source indistinguishable as being madness or cruel brilliance. She still looked the battered a beat prisoner but she was most certainly revealed as anything but by this little turn for the worse. Purple liquid dripped from her hands, almost like she was generating saliva from other parts of her body. The liquid seemed to move with a mind of its own, slithering out upon the floor, with one large tendril moving to wrap the entrance to her cell snuggly and transmute to purple stone.

“I honestly, truly, didn’t think you would be foolish enough to take the shackles off. If I had known it would have been that easy I would have spent more time tearing off my clothing and offering visitors a fun evening.” The sorceress said, her voice smooth like honey and possessed an intonation of authority and arrogance that had been absent before.

The res seemed to drift closer to Nyxie, Anna hadn’t moved an inch and instead was staring up at the ceiling with that arrogant grin on her face. It was finally done and she could be finished with this place now that her bindings were off, the prisoner could become the master. Rhysol had provided her an escape and she had seized what he offered with both hands, without hesitation or regrets. Now there was just one small matter to take care off.

“I do suppose I owe you for releasing me through, and for that absolutely divine massaging of my ankles and wrists. I was going to kill you slowly, but I think I’ll make it quick now, yes a bolt of lightning to the heart would do nicely.” Anna said, the cloud of purple res already starting to spark and crackle malevolently.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 23rd, 2014, 3:54 am

Nyxie stood perfectly still as she listened to Anna’s ominous mirth. Strange purple goo dribbled out of the slave’s hands.

"Oh petch."

It was a breathy utterance, an immediate realization of impending doom. Nyxie pursed her lips in a cold grimace of defeat. This wasn't a slave. She'd judged her too early. It was a reckless mistake. Petch.

Nyx couldn’t help but wince at the arrogance in the woman’s voice. It was almost admirable. But it also struck the redhead with regret, wishing that she’d taken more time to investigate this witch. It was an error she swore to never repeat if she ever survived. And survival depended on no more than pure wit, for the Svefra had nothing more to use.

With downcast eyes, Nyxie boiled with vexation. She knew that there probably wasn’t a way to escape, now that the entrance was blocked with purple gunk. If death was certain, so be it. She’d do her best with what little audacity she could summon.

"Annalisa, please," her hands went up in defense, palms facing the witch. She'd have to maintain a level of compliance.

"It seems I was wrong about you,” she lifted her eyes to stare at the enigma before her. “Forgive me. I beg you to consider my life's worth, as I have done for yours.” Nyxie tried her best to implore mercy. “Please, Anna. Tell me how I could be of service to your needs."

A faint smile was still plastered on her face, as if the Svefra was somewhat amused by her own predicament. But it wasn’t amusement that made her smile; it was the fact that she was trying to reason her way out of death. It made her feel like she was slipping into madness. Nyx strained to do whatever was necessary to pull her fate out of the hands of this insane witch.

“I must say, I commend you for that convincing act of desperation.” Appeasement would likely be the key to forgiveness. “It is clear to me now, that I am in the presence of an all-powerful woman. But please, Anna,” Nyxie folded her hands together under her chin in an act of piteous prayer,

"I am not your enemy. You have to believe me." She fought hard to prevent herself from begging on her knees. "I have no idea why you were imprisoned here, nor do I care for the reason. But I can help you escape. I promise.”

Nyxie placed a hand on her chest, over her heart. The heart that would fail to exist if her pleas for mercy were ignored.

“You can trust me~"

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 27th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Ah, the pleading and begging, it was positively divine to hear it from another’s lips and be directed towards her of all people. Slowly Anna attempted to rise, pain flaring from her ankles and bidding her to lean heavily against the wall behind her. Her stormy grey eyes glinted with cruel mirth as she wanted Nyxie beg her to spare her life, her smirk widening for a bit as she gazed down from her imposing height. The res shifted and swirled, the gas almost seeming to kiss at the other woman’s cheek and the liquid stopping just at her feet. The ominous crackling and sparking continued for a tick before halting, hand drumming her long pale fingers on her chin in contemplation.

Perhaps there was some merit to the other woman’s words, some truth to be found there and some use she could serve before being disposed of. She had seen that Anna was a wizard so that alone would likely carry enough fear and respect to keep her under heel. Still, the sorceress was unsatisfied with her current position and her clothing looked far too revolting to befit her station. It was typical of her, the first this she did with her freedom was seek to improve her appearance.

“I don’t have to do anything; in fact I could kill you here and now. I could melt your insides with lava or steal the very air from your pitiful lungs with a thought. You are nothing before me, get that fact burned deep in your mind girl.” Anna sneered, willing the gaseous res to brush the woman neck ever so before drawing it back a bit.

“Don't make me laugh, I can trust you about as far as I can throw you, bitch. Still, perhaps you might serve some purpose to me. If nothing else you look pretty enough to decorate a bed with shackles around your wrists and a collar around your neck. Let me warn you now though, if I so much as think you are stepping out of line I’ll make you wish you’d never been brought into this world by your no doubt whore of a mother.” Anna said, narrowing her grey eyes at Nyxie to ensure the point had sunk home.

With that the res drew itself back away from Nyxie and flowed back towards Anna, slipping back into her body through every pour and open orifice pleasantly and soothingly. After that she gave the red haired woman a warning look, as though to say that the substance could be brought back in and instant. Once she had held that look for a bit she began slipping out of her tattered and stained prison clothes and threw them to the ground, her willowy form marred with manifold bruises. The most drawing thing was the elegant bright red scar that existed over her heart, her mark from Rhysol himself. This accomplished she stared hard at Nyxie.

“Strip and put those clothes on. Also, what should I call my newest bit of property?” Anna inquired, her tone bearing that honey once more though it was obvious by now that she was more monster than woman.

The sorceress ran her fingers through her knotted hair, a tangled mess of filth and sweat that she would need to rectify as soon as possible. Anna had grown to despise being dirty or looking anything other than her best, something gained from her long time upon the island of the undead. When she had been an Apprentice or even before that she had been dirty, filthy, undernourished in every sense of the word. Becoming a wizard had solved that problem to a small degree, but her imprisonment her had obviously ravaged her. Whatever the case was she was longing for a proper bath, a good styling of her hair, and a good solid meal. If this woman could point her in the direction of those things Anna might consider showing mercy.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bound Together (Nyxie)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on April 26th, 2014, 12:39 am

The young Svefra bowed her head at the witch’s words, startled by such arrogant filth from a thing that looked so piteous not long ago. Nyxie felt like a fool for thinking she could win trust from a madwoman. The piercing insults cut deep; eyes squeezed shut to contain the anger that boiled in the pit of her stomach.

But she was still alive.

The sudden realization quelled her growing fears. For all her talk, this witch still left her unharmed. A newfound ounce of hope filled her blue orbs as they lifted their gaze to settle on the naked and bruised woman that stood before her. The crackling purple gas was gone, and her life had been spared. A small exhale of relief escaped her lips.

Though it was clearly too soon to feel thankful. The redhead’s face twisted into a grimace at the command to strip. She swallowed her pride, praying for the strength to stay resilient as she slowly walked towards the pile of discarded clothing.

“The name’s Nyxie Nadira Draer, m’lady,” she stated, holding dignity and honor in her quiet voice. “But you could call me whatever pleases you best.” The Draer girl knew the role she had to play in order to gain the most out of her unfortunate situation, having grown up with slaves all her life. It wasn’t a role she intended to take up forever, of course. Nyxie had plans, big plans; there was no way she would let this wretched bitch get in the way of her ambitions, so help her Gods.

The floor-length black skirt came off first. She stepped out of the cotton fabric, shivering as goose bumps rose all over her bare, pale legs. Shaking fingers pulled at the string above her waist, loosening the lace of her simple red corset. The restraining material slipped off her body and fell to the floor, leaving her nude. Nyxie hastily reached down to pick up the tattered prison clothing, not liking the feeling of vulnerability that came along with nakedness. She wrinkled her nose while she put on the rags that lost whatever colors it once held, now sullied with awful smelling grime.

“There,” she uttered with eyes downcast, holding out the clean clothes she once wore. “I suppose these would look better on you.” The words were spoken in dry humor. Between the two of them, it was obvious who looked more devastatingly unclean and undernourished. Should the witch take the clothing, Nyxie would look into her grey eyes and wait for her next command.

It was only a matter of time before they’d leave this cramped cell… it wouldn’t be long before she could escape the second an opportunity presents itself. Though perhaps she would have to create the opportunity…

“We should find you something to eat, Anna. Can that purple stuff help you get out of here?”

OOCApologies for the late response :( Finals drove me crazy, but I'm slowly starting to regain my sanity, having finished the last one yesterday~ I should be able to post a lot quicker, now :)

Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next