Completed Brink Of Delusion (Annalisa)

An inferno reduced to smolders can still reignite itself.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Brink Of Delusion (Annalisa)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 3rd, 2014, 2:54 pm

The human's constant lovely muffled moans and screams, especially the ones where she was about to climax, and then followed by pitiful heavy breaths of need at being denied over and over again were like the most beautiful symphony Aka had ever heard, she looked back to see Silvia enjoying herself as well. Turning her gaze at the restrained former Mistress, Aka allowed her perpetual smirk to grow into a grin, this was how she should be, restrained, gagged, and denied even for her own pleasure. "Ahahahaha! Ahahaha!" Aka cackled with Anna's voice as the human seemed to break after twelve rounds of torturing denial, Silvia seemed to be rather bored with the game and wanted to finish her already, the master apprentice looked back at Aka, silently waiting for her approval with an equally cruel smirk. "Hmmm... that will be all for today, Master Apprentice, I shall be the one who allow this pathetic creature to climax." Aka waved off Silvia, she had her uses. Silvia seemed disgruntled for barely a tick, before she bowed then took her leave.

After Silvia was out of sight and earshot, Aka approached the bound Anna, raising her right hand to gently caress the crying human in Dhani body, a domineering form of affection, Aka couldn't believe it herself, but... over the course of her enslaved time with Anna, a small, no matter how slight, form of love managed to place itself despite all the hatred and rage she had for the human. Anna seemed to truly love her, evident by how she praised and loved her everyday, how the human went from violating to dominating when she pleasured her as the day went on, Aka let a look of pity marred her feature for barely a tick before it returned to Anna's usual arrogant smirk, "There, there..." She might not realize it, but her being didn't wish for Anna to die, should Anna die, then she would lose one of the few individuals who could match her toe to toe in a reimantic duel, Aka wiped Anna's tears then kissed her, just a peck, but it lasted for three ticks, "Rest assured, I will give you pleasure, only if... you submit yourself to me, promise me you will devote your mind, body, and soul to me. Look, we are here." Aka then fed more res to the cart's wheels turning it around so Anna could see where they were, on the Sahovan Docks, near an ordinary-looking boat, with... four hooded figures standing ready near them.

Aka gave a smirk as she approached the four figures as her res removed the contraption from the cart then brought it onto the boat, she boarded the boat, quickly followed by the hooded men. Then as quickly as they boarded, the boat began leaving Sahova.

Fifteen chimes later...

"Ah... At lassst!" Aka dropped her 'Anna' act, her lips returning as she gave one last look at the undead island, then she returned inside the boat, followed by three of the figures, one was directing the vessel after all. In one room, there stood Anna, still bound to the contraption, Aka gently extended her right hand to raise Anna's chin, urging the human to look at her and her three subordinates, "Now, ssslave, before I grant you releassse, perhapsss I will sssatiate your curiosssity," She then leaned in and whispered into Anna's ear, "The thing you ssswallowed wasss a magical artifact in the ssshape of a pill, capable of switching the soul from one body to another body provided the other body alssso consssumed itsss pair, as you guesssed it, ssslave, I also ingested one."

Aka then kissed the human then gestured to her subordinates, all three figures opened their hood, revealing three Dhani in their human forms, two males and one female, all of them had slitted eyes in the color of scarlet, the same as their Queen, "Meet my agentsss, The Trickstersss, children of Ionu," Aka gave a few ticks of pause to let the realization sinked into Anna that some of her slaves had been replaced by these agents, using the power of illusion, morphing, and hypnotism, the three figures all smiled mischievously, looking upon the fruits of their work, children of Ionu were more than common thiefs or uncouth murderers, no, they were meant for something greater, and serving as espionage agents for a Dhani Queen was one of those greater purpose. "Did you seriously think I have nothing left in my sssleeve, ssslave? That lesser queen from before? Pfft, ssshe isss nothing... you'll sssee... but for now." Aka nodded to one of the Tricksters.

Their leader, Tahasha, strode forward, kneeling on one knee before the Queen, he offered a pair of those pills on his right hand, "My Queen, it isss time." Aka smiled then tilted Anna's gaze to the pills. "Time for usss to return to our own vessel, ssslave, but before that..." Aka then slowly put her hand over Anna's core, gently slipping in two of her fingers to the human's twitching core, while her left hand moved to remove the gag from Anna's mouth, there was no one need for it any longer, no one was loyal to Anna in this vessel. As her fingers gently caressed the human's core, Aka leaned in then nuzzled both of their foreheads, "Come on, ssslave, moan for me, wail for me, let me hear your lussstful ssscreams of blissful agony, I want to hear it... mmmm~" Aka then deeply kissed the human, pressing their lips together as her tongue peeked out to explore the human's oral cavity, taking in the taste of suffering and lust, she would keep kissing and pleasuring the human until she climaxed. After that, Aka would retrieve the pills from Tahasha's hands, ingest one of them, then forced the other one to Anna's mouth through a kiss.

As the blue lights and swirl of consciousness took them, the last thing Anna could see was one of the figures revealing a key... the special 'key' used to open the glpyhed djed golden collar hugging Anna's neck, of course, it was obvious they would put it to Anna's original body and when she woke up, she would feel her djed blocked by the very same collar she put to Aka. Also, the gag would be back to muffle Anna's mouth, but locked with a form of stone clasp this time, signaling that she could only speak when Aka deemed her so by removing the gag's clasp.

I love you, Mistress... I will never let you go...

OOCAlright! One last post from you and then from me should end this particular thread. Looking forward to our next one! Thank you for threading with me, dear mistress. :D

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on April 3rd, 2014, 7:27 pm

Were Anna in a more lucid state of mind she might have felt disgusted with how very easily Aka had broken her spirit, however there was only so much a person could take. She had been cast from her own body, bound, gagged, paraded through the Citadel and forcibly pleasured by her Master Apprentice only to be denied release. It was only natural that anyone would shut down after such trauma, at the moment Aka had done more to her in the past bell than Daren Marlow had ever done in seasons. In her current frame of mind she just wanted something solid to cling to, to assure her that the world had not gone completely mad.

Silvia was dismissed and Aka’s words sent a flare of desperate hope in her heart, moving her head slightly to nuzzle the offered hand. The Viper wiped away the tears, pecking her on the cheek as she gave Anna a promise and asked for one in its turn. She wanted what Anna had wanted from the Viper, submission to her will and becoming the only thing she dared to feel affection towards. Considering what was being offered Anna’s head bobbed slowly, fresh tears forming in her eyes as she looked upon the boat that would steal her away from home.

This was it, and there was nothing she could do about being taken away from this place she had existed in for so long. A small traitorous part of her mind actually felt some twisted form of gratitude, Sahova being a place that held memories that haunted her darkest nightmares. Aka was promising a life of slavery perhaps, but at least it couldn’t be as horrific as life upon Sahova. That line of thinking was savagely hacked to nothingness and scattered through her consciousness as some semblance of her pride slowly returned.

Anna’s head lightly turned up enough to gaze upon the Viper and her minions as they approached her bound form, her gaze slightly more lucid that it had been before. Her chin was gently moved up and her full gaze fell upon them all, borrowed crimson eyes bitter and defeated. She did indulge in some fascination as her new Mistress explained how they had switched bodies, Anna having never encountered such a magic. Not that it mattered now, whatever it had been it had defeated her and stolen the life she had carved for herself away from her.

The kiss was a bittersweet thing, the taste of the other woman only sending further pulses of need to her aching core. Aka introduced her agents and it sunk in how very easily she had been infiltrated, a feeling bordering on indignation rising in her. Again the Viper called her by her new status, a slave, one collared, chained, and gagged for the Queen’s pleasure. Anna wanted to hate her, to despise her and on many levels she did. However that affection she had felt for the slave lingered, one that told her that her life would just be easier if she accepted what she was. Anna had no escape plan, no card up her sleeve, no trick to trip up the Viper. For once, she was helpless in every sense of the word.

Anna looked upon the pills offered to the Dhani, part of her looking forward to at least being inside her own skin again. However Aka refused them for the time being and instead focused upon pleasuring Anna, a loud and grateful moan escaping her lips. The moan turned to a wail as the gag was removed, Aka’s ministrations rocking the sorceress’ body. Anna used the opportunity to have her mouth freed to try and ensure she wasn’t being teased again.

“Please, don’t stop this time, please, I beg you. I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t stop again.” Anna gasped out.

Another wailing cry of need resounded from her mouth, which was quickly caught by Aka’s borrowed mouth and Anna found herself on the submissive her. The Viper invaded her mouth and explored it, drawing more twitching and spasms from Anna as she continued to pleasure the new slave. The sorceress squirmed and writhed, tears rolling down her cheeks in mourning for her pride as she was reduced to begging for pleasure. It kept building and building and part of Anna feared Aka would pull away if she did reciprocate in some way, so the sorceress sucked at and caressed Aka’s tongue with her own.

All of the agony and stress and need was released as Anna’s vision literally exploded with white, her body twitching and going limp in the blissful afterglow. Slitted eyes fell upon Aka, breathing heavy and now possibility for coherent thought being in the cards. Instead she accepted the kiss, swallowing the pill willingly as she longed for her own body again. No matter if that meant she’d become Aka’s slave in most sense of the word, Anna wanted the comfort her own skin granted her.

The world faded, devolving into a series of flashes as her consciousness slipped away for the time being. When she finally did return to the world, she was within her own body now and slumped up against the wall of the boat. A golden collar was wrapped around her neck and a gag around her neck, the symbols of her new life to come. Life as Aka’s possession, a trophy from her little adventures in Sahova, a thought crushing enough for Anna to close her eyes and try to just slip away from this place in slumber.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shai on June 22nd, 2014, 4:12 am

However hopeless the situation appears to be

There yet always exists the possibility of putting up a stubborn resistance

Anna :
Dream: Aka the Viper Queen
Dreams of Grandeur

Aka :
Dream: Annalisa the Arch-Wizard
Dreams of Conflict

Check :
If there are any concerns with my grading please feel free to toss me a PM. I am more than happy to explain my reasons or reevaluate them if you feel I've been unfair.

ImageImage
Shai
Alone in the dark.

Words: 424135
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) 2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous