Award Sal Mander is July's Featured Character!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Sal Mander is July's Featured Character!

Postby Lissa Maze on July 4th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Congratulations Sal! I loved reading your interview--in keeping with your IC writing, it's a fun read.

To all my threading partners: So many apologies for my major slowness, I'm being absolutely crushed by a college/health combo right now. I will be back as soon as possible and will try to keep up with any group threads. For one-on-one threads, I'll try to get back and catch up soon, but am not sure when exactly that will be.
Lissa Maze
Dreamer

Words: 35595
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 4:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Hirem on July 5th, 2014, 6:16 am

A Planescape reference is enough to make me believe that you've earned this. Well done, Sal!

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Sal Mander on July 5th, 2014, 6:22 am

Thanks all for the cookies and comments. It was an honor to receive the award and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the interview ;)
Sal Mander
Azenth

Words: 287206
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 1:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Winona_Heath on July 6th, 2014, 2:59 am

I literally cried! Oh my goodness, congrats, Sal! I'm proud of you! You definitely deserved to be featured. Along with what everyone else said, your character is absolutely wonderful and unique, and definitely fun to roleplay with, hehe! I had a good laugh when you mentioned Winona's nice rump, I scared my dog half to death while sitting in my lap xD you didn't have to mention me though, but that was really sweet! <3 It makes me feel like I have a purpose being here. I'm glad you're staying with us on mizahar because I'd probably die if you left!

Well, now I have bragging rights! "Hey, wanna roleplay? I once roleplayed with a famous guy before he got famous. ;)" Haha, again congrats, Sal!! <3
Winona_Heath
Retired

Words: 36115
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2014, 1:00 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Estrellir Konrath on July 12th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Huh, why didn't I see this earlier?

Congrats, Sal! That was a really interesting interview. As a grader, I greatly enjoyed reading your threads about Sal's relationship with Ivak and how he grows through it. You totally deserve this award and I hope you keep up the good work! :)
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Daegron on July 13th, 2014, 11:58 am

It seems I just had a keg of Styx-wash and forgot to give my congratulations !

Very well deserved indeed ! An excellent writer and an excellent character !

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous