[Alia's Scrapbook] All The Worlds' a Stage

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Palla Frostfawn on July 2nd, 2014, 7:59 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I made you a thing! It's okay, considering that I made it on a tablet with programs used for drawings.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Alia Beaudouin on July 6th, 2014, 10:41 pm

Day of Season, Year AV

For the wonderful Adi Skyglow.

...The mismatched fading annoys me.
But my fade-out effect didn't work on the top image, so I had to settle with brush strokes.
I like the bottom image, though :)

I may re-do it, with a faded topper, but I'm not sure. Maybe if I can get it to fade all the way, instead of stopping and looking very patchwork-y.

Got it to work!

Code: Select all
[style=width:650px; margin:auto; color:#FF8040; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #000000; border-radius:8px 8px 8px 8px; border:4px ridge #a8ab91; background: linear-gradient(#FFFFFF, #FFFFFF, #FFFFFF); font-size:85%;][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=37496[/img][indent][right][color=#a8ab91]
[size=120][googlefont=Rock Salt]Day of Season, Year AV[/googlefont][/size][/right][/color]

[googlefont=Fondamento][color=#000000]Text[/indent][/color][/googlefont][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=37485[/img][/style]
Alia Beaudouin
Not everything is better in red

Words: 167069
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Alia Beaudouin on July 21st, 2014, 1:04 am

For the most wonderful Marionette!
You have no idea how many ideas I got from searching "Marionette". I may make more than one for Mari, just because of the sheer amount of pictures at my fingertips. This is my thank-you for serving Alvadas :)

Also, fancy-fancy, if you click on the topper picture, it leads you to Marionette's office. Woo, BBCode.

Code: Select all
[style=width:650px; padding-bottom:40px; margin:auto; color:#FF8040; box-shadow:0px 0px 50px #000000; border-radius:8px 8px 8px 8px; border:4px ridge #a8ab91; background: linear-gradient(#000000, #000000, #000000); font-size:85%;][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic51036.html][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=38058[/img][/url][indent][googlefont=Noto Sans][color=#a8ab91]

Text[/indent][/color][/googlefont][/style]
Last edited by Alia Beaudouin on July 21st, 2014, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alia Beaudouin
Not everything is better in red

Words: 167069
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Alia Beaudouin on July 21st, 2014, 2:52 am