Vald's Forge (Currently Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Vald's Forge (Currently Closed)

Postby Valdr on July 31st, 2014, 3:32 pm

Welcome to the forge! Here I will begin attempting to post templates of all sorts for people who request them, as well as post random templates as I get inspired.

As I am still new to BB code, I will only take a few requests at a time.

I am currently no longer taking any requests.

Request Form :
Name of Character: How your name would be written there.
Model/Actor/Actress: The name of the play-by you use! It will be even more helpful if you can provide me some links, but that's not mandatory
Any other pictures? Anything else you'd like me to include? Maybe like a forest background? Or an animal for you Kelvics out there?
Theme: What would you want the boxcode to look like? What's the mood of it? The more detailed it is the more chance you'll get what you want.
Color Preference: Any particular color you would want for the boxcode? A few choices will be most helpful!
Text and Fonts: Do you have some text you want to be included? Any fonts you particular like?
Additional Information:

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Model/Actor/Actress:[/b]
[b]Any other pictures?[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Color Preference:[/b]
[b]Text and Fonts:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]
Last edited by Valdr on September 2nd, 2014, 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Valdr
Player

Words: 16905
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2014, 7:14 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Vald's Forge

Postby Eselle on August 6th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Hello Vald,

I would like to request a box code. Perhaps something with a blue lily or a palomino horse? Also Eselle's model is viktoriya sasonkina if you would like to put a face in the template. Any pastel or black and white colors would be great.

Thank you for your time and creativity!
Eselle
Fortune Teller

Words: 48492
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 9:22 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Vald's Forge

Postby Evalin on August 6th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Hey Valdr :)

I am requesting a code! The model should be easy enough. Any evil looking, or dead looking woman in a hood, with a staff, vampire ish or with red eyes should do! Colors should be dark and try to reflect the theme i have been carrying in her CS. For more inspiration feel free to look at my other templates for Eva :)
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Vald's Forge

Postby Alaia on August 6th, 2014, 7:23 pm

putting in my request!

something uhmm ... I dunno ... flowers, Alaia loves flowers - Make it fun looking please and thank you! ^^ colors I'm pretty open to whatever you want to do just no reds please!
Alaia
My soul whispers to you in the silence.

Words: 181488
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2014, 7:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Vald's Forge

Postby Eleazar Victor Syroin on August 7th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Might as well ask you for a boxcode since I made you one.

Okay. This is for my alt; M'wanii. Something tropical ocean themed (kelp,coral, bubbles, blue salt seas, sea creatures[sharks?, jellyfish?, squid?], no starfish) , as for her model you don't have to bother. Charodae models are ridiculously hard to find.

As for colours - Reds, dark greys, dark browns, greens and blues[all shades], no yellow, orange or pink please. :)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
14/14
Fast feet and an unsound mind make a man fly.
Eleazar Victor Syroin
Ownership is a matter of Opinion

Words: 154090
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2013, 11:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Vald's Forge

Postby Amoux on August 13th, 2014, 10:54 am

Name of Character: Amoux
Model/Actor/Actress: Don't have one, sorry :( Pretty much any woman with fair skin, long red hair and blue eyes will do. I only have whats on my CS I haven't had much luck finding stuff...
Any other pictures? Since she's a poison-crafter maybe some vials?
Theme: If you go with a woman than light, bubbly, but not too girly. If vials and poisons and all that than rather dark and gloomy.
Color Preference: Reds, whites, oranges if a woman, dark shades of green and black is poisons.
Text and Fonts: Just her name :)
Additional Information: Thank yoooou! Sorry if my form is very vague, I wasn't sure what to ask for :)
Amoux
Kill Eye

Words: 23017
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Vald's Forge

Postby Vard Briar on August 21st, 2014, 6:34 am

Name of Character: Vard Briar or Krovard to strangers.
Model/Actor/Actress: Is anime okay? Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight. If not, this is the closest real life non-animey drawing I could find.
Edit: :
Actually, I figured out that Garrett Hedlund with the appropriate Symenstra features (Ash-white hair, pale skin and purple eyes) looks a lot like I picture Vard, again thanks for being awesome Valdr!

Any other pictures? Definitely Zero's tattoo, because it looks cool but I have yet to figure out how to incorporate it in Vard without the obvious "get a tattoo on his neck like Zero."
Theme: Going along with my current theming, an intricate border in black on white, with little swords and shields/coats of arms. There could be winding vines around straight spikes and stuff like that. I found something very close to what I want, it's just missing the straight spikes or swords to wrap around.
Color Preference: Black on white, or vice versa. Small splashes of red but not primarily; Crimson, Purple and maybe a little gold. Could also be white on red, or red on black but preferably the former.
Text and Fonts: Shadows Into Light is the font I use for my posts but I'm also fond of Playball both of which are googlefonts.
Additional Information: Above all, Vard is a gentleman obsessed with being classy so his boxcode should reflect an air of elegance and ornate style. Thanks a million for taking the time to do this Vald! Keep being awesome!
Last edited by Vard Briar on September 3rd, 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vard Briar
Gentleman Spider

Words: 60378
Joined roleplay: July 26th, 2014, 4:14 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Work in Progress

Postby Valdr on September 3rd, 2014, 5:10 pm

Evil words

EVALIN