Closed [Fighter's Pit] Under the Moonlight's Gaze (Revy)

Kreig fights a kinsman

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Fighter's Pit] Under the Moonlight's Gaze (Revy)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 12th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Kreig just grinned, then winced slightly as the tip of her blade made itself known to his groin. He shook his head as he had her head in a grip, in truth, if this were a life and death situation, he could have broke her neck right there and then. But it wasn't some life and death battle, were one spent their all trying to kill each other... in fact killing each other, even by accident, would have had spiffy costs here in Syliras. He let out a chuckle, the win was hers he supposed...

"Fine then ma'am, I'll let you go" Kreig said as he loosened his grip. His voice was calm, yet there was a jovial tone mixed with it as he looked at his opponent. He took a step back with his fists lowered "Your a dangerous one, hadn't had a fight like that in quite a while" Though he did note that often enough such battles ended with him losing....that gnawed at him a little but he did have some fun.

"Till next time then, Miss?" It was clear his offer was more for another fight, if she had the same lust as he did he was sure she would accept....but there were plenty of other fish in the sea as well.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on July 25th, 2014, 7:43 pm

The guy had let her go, yet her headache only seemed to worsen due to that. It made her mood even fouler then usual. She had enjoyed the fight, but she was really unsatisfied with the result. She should have opted for different strategies, different approaches as to finishing that guy off, but she hadn't. All she could do was draw learning from this and put it to use in her next fight.

"Ofcourse I'm dangerous. Ya think any other veteran merc ain't dangerous? If ya underestimate yer opponent yer dead. Next time, don't hold back in the slightest, coz I will come at ya as if tryin' te kill ya.", she said without paying any attention to her accent. "Next time we meet, Ima beat that bloody arse of yers. Mark me words."

She went to pick up her shield, slinging it onto her back right away. She was tired and just wanted to jump into her bed. Sleep was just so attractive right now. Maybe her sore muscles would restore themselves somewhat then. "Till next time. Ah.. by the way, me name is Revy Hiroe. Might be nice for ye te know it.", she added before she made her way out of the pits.

oocYou can wrap it up or turn it in ;)
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 25th, 2014, 9:13 pm

"By the gods lassy, ye be pissed much off yer arse?" Kreig muttered with a wide stupid grin, oh he liked this girl. She was definitely a Sunberthian. Oh Yes, he's got a nice kinsman right here in this city and she looked to be plenty of fun ' Come at me like she means ta kill me, eh? Well tis best that I aim to cripple her in return' He was confused a bit thought, she had reason to be snippy of course but she fought tremendously well ' And I for once won't be stuck in bed for the hundredth time' He shrugged and supposed she was one of them perfectionists, if something ain't going as they liked then a lot of the fun is probably oozed out.

'Still....it was a damn good fight' He thought and nodded to her as she spoke her name as she turned to walk away " And I'm Kreig Messer, lass.... I'll be around in case you be wantin' to fight again' Kreig said to her then raised his arm and waved goodbye like an idiot...

"Oh yes, things are bound ta get petchin' intrestin'" He grinned as he let down his arm, his body beginning to feel the stress its master put it. Kreig just chuckled and waited once Revy was out of sight, then went off himself back to the dorms...

"Petchin' interestin' indeed"
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Archailist on August 15th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Kreig :
Skills:
  • +3 Boxing
  • +1 Tactics
  • +2 Brawling

Lores:
  • Revy: Marked By Myri
  • Boxing: Fighting Against Swords
  • Boxing: Combo Strikes
  • Protect The Jewels!
  • Underhand Techniques Can Be Used By Opponents Too

+5 for Training
-1 for Unbefitting behaviour of a squire
= +4 Shield Points

Revy :
Skills:
  • +3 Weapon: Longsword
  • +1 Tactics
  • +1 Acrobatics
  • +1 Unarmed Combat

Lores:
  • Kreig: Not A Knightly Squire
  • Attacking The Privates
  • Longsword: Using The Pommel Of A Sword As A Club
  • Blinding An Opponent

+5 for Training
-1 for Unbefitting behaviour of a squire
= +4 Shield Points

Notes :
Fun thread, liked it! Both squires getting a little dirty in their fighting, thankfully when their patrons aren't around to see.

Was I a little too nuts in my grading?
If you've got concerns, just call me.
Archailist
And the potter said unto the clay, BE WARE...

Words: 942771
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Previous