Words of the Resident LARP Goddess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fallon on July 11th, 2014, 1:30 pm

And now, I'm away for another larp event - this time playing an elf, joy of joy. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I get back. By all means PM me if you need me badly, but otherwise all posting will be halted until probably Monday 10am GMT.

Tatta, be good now!

-Fallon
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Balian Martell on July 12th, 2014, 2:06 am

Might I jsut say I think its awesome that you Larp, (i actually might have found one close to where I live!!) and now that I have found this, shall begin stocking you appropriately. Have fun this weekend!
To hunt, you need to know your prey just as well as you know yourself
a
Balians Wilderness Journal
Balian Martell
The young hunter

Words: 113544
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 2:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallon on August 7th, 2014, 2:09 pm

Catch Up and Rambling

I haven't done a scrap post in a while, as in a long while. As in, since before my last larp event (Which was awesome and earned my the title "Man Crusher" for obvious reasons). Anyway, I've been itching to do another Vlog for a while and with the resent splurge of them I have, with the questions from various people on chat at the time:
Nickolai_Marin: If Fallon (the PC) had a bucket list, what would be #1 on it?
Eleazar_Victor_Syroin: Favourite thing about Sunberth?
Roscoe: How do you think Fallon will die?
Eleazar_Victor_Syroin: Sunberth in general, ICly/OOCly
Roscoe: What is your favorite dessert dish and why?
Eleazar_Victor_Syroin: What is the proper way to make Tea?
Nickolai_Marin: Fallon, are you from the UK?
Kel_Tempest: Wait! I want to know your favorite Fallon moment in Miz!

Thank you for those, they uh helped give flavor and me something to talk about instead of rambling - which I did anyway. I think for a majority of it I looked intense, thinking and trying to enjoy my tea. You might also need to have the volume up as I mumble throughout (I think). Oh yeah, there's a demonstration on how I make my tea. Scream and tell me I'm doing it wrong dare you - I go sugar first, then milk, then tea bag, then hot water, then smoosh and remove tea bag.

Hindsight, I did ramble, this is probably something laughable and I'm now just going to hide in a hole. Good bye.

-J
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Roscoe on August 10th, 2014, 2:24 am

This was great. I had no idea there were people out there putting milk in their tea. That just seems so odd to me. But then I also don't usually make a single cup of tea. Maybe it's just the britishness that's so bizarre to me

And I'm really not a dessert person either. I like sweet things on occasion but I can't really partake of that sort of thing frequently, it just gets old.
Roscoe
It's not easy being evil

Words: 85779
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 10:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Fallon on August 12th, 2014, 9:20 am

Another Vlog - Fallon Q&A

So we have another one of these with a few Fallon directed questions. I noticed after recording that my mic crackles at points so it might be a bit distorted in places - let me know if it's that bad and I'll go about making a transcript for it. Anyway, various questions were asked, among which the infamous shoesize question raises its head and is, alas, answered (UK 6 and a half). There is also a feature of the mustache hamster so revel in that.

Anyway, enjoy, I shall crawl back into my hole now.

-J
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on August 14th, 2014, 7:05 am

Moving and other things

It's just gone 8am here, and I'm in the process of doing the final checks before I can go and get the keys for my new place. As you may have guessed from the title, yes I'm moving. Something that even as a student and it's just from one room to another for university is a long and tiring process. I mean, I never quite realized I had so much stuff - nor did I register exactly on how much I'd have to get either. I suppose it's the curse of going from furnished to unfurnished.

I digress. This is causing all sorts of excitement - and not because of the small box/bag fortress I have managed to build whilst waiting. I mean, sure there is the fine dose of apprehension and nerves, but it should all be okay - in theory at least. I'll probably have to get back to you on that one. Fingers crossed it will be a relatively smooth and easy day, and living will be so much more free now I don't have to worry about other house-peoples. If it isn't, well, never mind.

Anyway, back to what this is actually about. I'm most probably going to be busy for the next few days, if not because of moving then because I have two retake exams (19th and 28th of august, joy) for uni. Exams are never my forte, I stumble, struggle and turn into a little ball of angst, where I attempt to menacingly stare at the paper in the hopes it will fill itself out. It won't, of course - but I still hope. So, if it's not packing, moving and unpacking, it's revision!

I hate revising, it's the bane of my existence. By hate I mean, I do it and then go into the exam with the mental slate instantly wiped clean. One day, I will find a way. One day. Soon. Hopefully. (Note: If any of you like Earth Resources or Sedimentology, please do, I beg of you, help!)

So, that's it in the world of moi. If I'm slow on the PM responses, duties or posts this is why. I'll do my best to answer in the evening hours, but no promises. No doubt I'll rush chat on the 28th and be like "SO! AUTUMN PLOTS!" (I can never bring myself to say 'Fall' plots because it makes me think of Fallon before the season), enlisting demands and laying down foundations that may or may not happen.

Keep writing while I'm busy,

-J
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on September 5th, 2014, 9:11 am

Another larp event:

YEP! That's it, I'm off and gone. And this time I'm playing Fallon! Woo! Break out the axe and kukri, don the armour and locate your welsh accent - which, is insanely difficult when you have your fangs in. Oh, yes, fangs. Blame werewolfy stuff I really don't understand and don't think is proper to even call 'werewolf' as it is, indeed, just fangs. Priest with nice teeth might be more appropriate.

Oh, yeah, Fallon at larp is a priest class. Uh. Yeah. >.>;

In other news, I'm considering creating a new larp costume for Fallon than her current one. Whilst I have no real ideas just yet, I'm considering using red, blue, green and white - any ideas would be lovely~

Anyway, I'm out!

-J
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on October 23rd, 2014, 12:44 pm

So, I made coding and went on a making splurge again - thus creating what is below, which is a little bit of a monster. But, oh well. 10 points to the one who can guess what I based the idea off. ;)

I might end up making this one up for grabs with a few more tweaks and edits. Thoughts people?

Character Name

filler
ABStatus

What's on your mind? #Mizahar. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

filler
Infomation

Body
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Mind
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Past

Skills
ImageNameExperienceTotalLevel
#----
#----
#----
#----

Lores
one
two
three
four
five
six

Items
ImageNameDescription
#--
#--
#--
#--

Ledger
NameCreditDebitTotal
#---
#---
#---
#---

Events
DateTitle
#-
#-
#-
#-
#-
#-
#-
#-
filler
ABOUT

Race You are

Gender You are

Age You are

Born Day, Season, Year AV

Lives in Housing, City, Region

From City, Region

Employed as JOB

Fluent in language

Basic in language

Poor in language
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on November 5th, 2014, 7:56 pm

The NaNoWriMo Music 2014

It's that time of year again, NaNoWriMo! And so in keeping with tradition for last year, I've thrown a play list together once more designed to get the thoughts going - for me at least, even though I'm not actively writing for NaNo this year. As some of you may notice there's three parts to this, the standard 20 list and then 10 tracks for Fallon and another 5 for Zydrunas (oh, yeah, I'm that Dhani by the way) - for those who can't math, that's 35 tracks.

So yeah, on the basis that all the links work, enjoy. And good luck to partakers, hope you reach the 50k!

Standard Side:
  1. Last of the Wilds - Nightwish
  2. Carnivore- Starset
  3. Just a Day - Feeder
  4. Wyatt Earth- Globus
  5. Orchard of Mines - Globus
  6. Hold your Colour - Pendulum
  7. String Theory - Les Friction
  8. Iron- Woodkid
  9. Who we are - Imagine Dragons
  10. When you were young - The Killers
  11. Somebody told me - The Killers
  12. Take on Me - A-ha
  13. Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
  14. Somewhere only we know - Keane
  15. Uprising- Muse
  16. The Saints Are Coming - U2 & Green Day
  17. Changes- David Bowie
  18. Promise- Thomas Bergersen
  19. Everything I Saved you From - Manic Bloom
  20. El Dorado - Two Steps from Hell
Fallon Side -
  1. Horse Shoes and Handgrenades - Green Day
  2. Renegades- Feeder
  3. Radioactive in the Dark - Imagine Dragons vs Fallout Boy
  4. Know your Enemy - Green Day
  5. This is Gospel - Panic at the Disco
  6. Sound of Madness - Shinedown
  7. I predict a riot - Kaiser Chiefs
  8. King and the Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
  9. Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
  10. Warriors- Imagine Dragons

Zydrunas Side -
  1. You're the Voice - John Farnham
  2. Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
  3. Time to Begin - Imagine Dragons
  4. Don't stop me now - Queen
  5. Town Called Malice - The Jam
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on November 10th, 2014, 9:07 am

NOTE OF ABSENCE

If you haven't gathered from the title, I am going to be absent from Mizahar from the 14th to the 21st of this month (hence why I'm not doing NaNo) for reasons outside of my control. Also known as, "blame the university for organising a trip during this month" (B.U.F.O.T.D.M. or B.U.F.). I will be out of the country, and cannot guarantee that I will be able to get online whilst away - if I do however I'll be sure to let you guys know and grace you all with my presence during any free time I may have. So, that's about it. I will be returning and I have not abandoned you all.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you all.

-Fallon
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

PreviousNext