Closed Place Called home

(Zandelia) Purchase ahoy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Place Called home

Postby Fallon on September 20th, 2014, 10:03 pm

There was only a slow collection of nods, simple agreement to the process of thoughts. The old man gave only a sigh from his new found perch, joints popping as he allowed himself to simply drift back to the memories of his youth. And it was with this state he had adopted, that Fallon begun the lead round of the house with quiet steps. The first room she dipped into was the bath, a peer in across the solid stone floor and across to the basin. Sliding shutters were closed at the window, the wood smoothed and polished with age. Stepping in she began her study, a firm tap to the large basin that was set within stone in the corner. Within, piping traced up once more into the roof and it was with further leaning she spied the leaver to a pump. It was gingerly she reached out and gave it a tug - and let the cold water splash in. Hand snapping away - and the water immediately stopping afterwards - there was another study of the set stone and a clamber down. Snorting she announced her new found discovery.

"Fire bath? Haven't seen one of these in a long time," she gave a tap to the small metal door within the side and then peered into the thin ash covering within, "You put the water in, light a small fire and heat it through." Her finger then turned to one of the broader pipes, "Guess that's the chimney again. But... what's the-"
"Other pipe is the rain water pipe,"
the old man yawned, "There's rainwater tanks on the flat roof above, collects it all year round and supplies nicely. Might have to actually go up there and clean it every season or so - who knows what gets stuck up there."
Fallon blinked, a flicker of fascination resting in the back of her features and the niggling urge to do little more than experiment and tamper with. Fingers wriggled, reached out and paused above the pump. And then hastily retreated - no, if there was approval there would be plenty of time for tampering and experimentation. Unless, she was reprimanded for it first.

Sliding away she made a hasty exit back to the first room, then up to the forward common room. It was plain once more, white washed as the other, the solid floor beneath her feet. The bare fingers continued their tracing a gentle hum escaping as she focused on what was before her and the little ridges in the wall. Eyes narrowed, the nostrils flaring in an attempt to smell anything damp - only to find crispness in response. The front door was open, the shape of the younger man tending to the cart there as a shadow, but otherwise there was little more than stillness - an odd quietness that was not seen in Sunberth often. Regardless, there was now the two offices to contend with, both near identical in construction. The table and chair was still there in both, and the wood floor seemed solid beneath her feet - almost as if it had been laid straight on top of hardened earth. The shutters gave a groan, stiffening almost as they refused to move and then finally did.

"Information hub... and transport in and out of the city along the river," she mumbled quietly, "Like to know how far a rowboat could go up it, for personal reasons of course," the Lykata gave a quiver, her palms itching as she traced her fingers along the desk surface. They were small rooms, but they were offices - not much space was really needed except to work in and maybe speak privately with clients, "Yes. Some things, not a lot. But enough. I sense... maybe a tavern?" The green-blue orbs stared at Zandelia from beneath her brow then, the voice keeping low as possible, "For information gathering and ensuring the safety of friends." Chewing her lip she gave a sigh, "I really have no idea what to look for in a house when it comes to interiors. Might have to leave this to you and your expertise." There was the shift of weight as she moved once more, leading back around to the room as she stretched and gave a glance to the stairs - one set leading up, and the other down.

A quick thunder of steps downwards lead her into the masonry basement, a cooler seating area once more with access to storage too - no doubt it would serve them well in time. There was nothing really to it, the ceilings were high, that much was true, and it seemed solid enough - if not for the occasional cobweb that she wiped away without thought. There was several broad steps as she counted out the space with her feet, "How much food do you think we could keep in here and have keep? Or wood for that matter. I like being warm." A knuckle wrapped against the wall, a look of careful thought, "Down here would be good for training I think. Out the way, good space... Least that is what I'd use it for. Or for entertaining very special guests," there was a smirk at that, her brow raising as she glanced to the woman in thought, "Upstairs? You lead. And well, when we're done we'll make a final verdict and so on."
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Place Called home

Postby Zandelia on September 22nd, 2014, 11:46 pm

She had to admit to herself that she was stepping into territory hitherto unknown, on a personal level at the very least. She had traversed many buildings, from the lowliest wooden shack to the grandiose stone constructs of Nykan temples. Had seen artifacts like the Mirror of Tanroa, had seen the glassed city of Lhavit twinkle by day and glow by night. The dusty corridors and labs of Sahova had been seen, as had the forested fortress of the Spires. She had lived in many locations, dealt with hardship daily. However, she had not ever yet dealt with opulence and luxury of her own, it had always been borrowed, purchased by the Bell and usually less satisfying than it had been marketed as - though some of the whores had been nice. Their beds, sadly, had usually been nicer. Now she was faced with a different beast entirely - ownership.

Yet here I stand…WE stand…at this crossroads and with this opportunity before us. This isn’t some trivial decision upon were we should live, we could rent rooms for the rest of our lives given the amount of gold we seem to acumilate. This is more permanent…should we live together here… she wondered to herself as her eye roamed over everything it could glance at.

“Speak for yourself, I’ve never seen one of those baths before. Sounds lovely, properly warm water and you don’t even need to drag it from a well….well I’ll be…” her words trailed off as she tried to get her head around how even the simpler things in her life could change.

Following Fallon was easily done, the house was spacious but not truly over-large. As they walked she tried to conjure up an idea of what furnishings would be present and where they would be placed - they would have to buy their own for the most part it seemed. Gold bought the walls and land, not the interiors. Even if she cluttered it with everything she could thin of, though, there would still be comfortable levels of space left within which to move through. Yet what she truly studied first was - once again - the security. The central room, coupled with the two side rooms, meant there was few entrances and many bottlenecks. Three crossbows could cover the door with death she noted. The door itself was sturdy and held a good many security mechanisms. She nodded at that to herself. She saw no signs of mould, no damp or mustiness - there was dust of course but you could never truly rid yourself of that menace.

“Security first, longevity second and comfort last,” she muttered softly to Fallon’s question, “that’s how I view it at any rate. No point having a comfortable palace if it can be taken from you easily, or fall down tomorrow. This place is definitely secure - even if they get past the wall and gate this house is defendable. Not to mention too much effort for the casual thief to try to break in to” she stated as she began to ascend the stairs, she was leading this time.

She paused in them for a few moments to test their sturdiness, leaning into the steps and pushing at the railing to check for any wobble. She found none and gave a satisfied and thoughtful hum as she pressed onwards to the second floor. This was less open, more corridors around the stairs - again one could look down and see if anyone were trying to come up with evil intent. The corners were all well put together, rounded slightly at the edges to prevent injuries. She traced her fingers across them and smiled - a small but quite telling detail. The builder had cared about detail and so it was acceptable to assume they had cared for longevity. The rooms were much the same as the lower floors if smaller. Empty for the most part but mere dust greeted them. No damp, not rot and though the walls were scratched in places there were no major structural weaknesses that she cold discern.

“I think this place was put together very well indeed, they wanted it to last whoever it was. I’m no mason but I’d wager this place would only need a few touches ere and there over our entire lifetimes. Which is good for us seeing as we know nothing about building houses” she grinned at her partner warmly, “and it’s secure, defendable and we can sleep easily here knowing no one could reasonably get at us. It’d be nice to finally relax and sleep without concern. I’d make a few security additions to the shutters and so on but that’s easily done. As for comfort…once we get some furniture in here I can see it being a wonderful place to live” she continued as she patted the wall beside her gently.

“Multiple rooms, enough space to entertain any guests we might have - good and bad. A real bath. I have never even imagined I’d own anything so luxurious. I grew up in rotting wood shells, then…other places. Lived in a tent half my life too. You ask me if I’d like this place…you have no idea,” she concluded simply, with a depth of feeling that was surprising even to her, “you were right…I should stop thinking about what I need and more about what I want. If you want it then I’ll front the gold for my share. Done deal. Think I’d let my woman live alone, think again” she teased slightly towards the end, waggling her finger.

She gazed around, the place had two damned bedrooms. Two! A dock, gatehouse and open land for expansion. It had a room devoted purely to washing and another to relaxing. Two offices too. Oh, she could be very happy in the house indeed. Of course, it was the sharing of the company that would make it so enjoyable but the property facilitated that far better than random inn rooms.

“To answer your other questions…I think making sure we’ve got what have sorted and stable first and then we can think of other buildings. Need to save the gold for it at any rate if we progress with such plans. The cellar…I reckon you could fit a good couple of season’s stock without it spoiling. Beyond that and it’s possibly keeping too long to stay edible. But then we’d need to test it to get true time spans. Buy a bag of something and just leave it to see how long it takes to spoil,” she mused aloud, “and yes…rowboat. And yes to the training area too”

“I think you’ve made a catch indeed. Not many people live in masonry. Let alone with this amount of rooms and land. Practically no one outside the big players in fact. Truly a good catch,” she placed her hand upon her shoulder then, “time to go negotiate?”
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Place Called home

Postby Fallon on September 23rd, 2014, 6:34 pm

There was a hum as she followed, the gentle steps falling behind as the woman tested the way forward. Those taps and nudges, the press against surfaces to judge their sturdiness - it was all aspect and things that were important to know. And she was right, of course, what was the point in having something if it was neither secure or sturdy? Comfort was something that could be supplemented through other means, purchased and put into place as necessary - it was the other two points however that made up the heart of the building. And so, Fallon simply gave the slow nods in agreement. Regardless, Zandelia seemed to be pleased with the place so far, the pulling of the lips as she tried to almost resist smiling at the new potential prospect. The mind even seemed to flicker at what could go where, and the blank canvas of the rooms were filled with ideas - and it was a beauty to behold in itself.

The doors were given a small press upstairs a gentle count of them as she worked her way round. Two smaller rooms, the bare carcass of what would make up bedrooms on display, with the larger master room at the end - either way once more it proved to be more than just satisfying enough for her partner. The warm grin, the curling of lips there was a subtle lean forward as she continued to patter around the upper floor. She breathed, "Good... good. I'm glad... I guess it was always rents or tents for me. Or... that." Her brow creased briefly at that, her eyes glazing over as she considered her next words through the faint flickering of memory, "Yes. Relaxing. Well... maybe not at first..." A small tease of the tongue, she gave a pace around the room and then gave a few hard presses against the floor. There was no sounds of groaning of wood boards as far as she could tell, and it seemed certainly sturdy enough beneath her feet.

Raising the eyebrow to the waggling finger, it was gently her own hand came out and gently wrapped around it. An advancing step in, her eyes met the singular, a glance briefly away to check there was no observers on the upper floor. A gentle press, the holding of the chin with her other and the slow growing of a smirk. The low voice purred, "Your woman? All yours? You own me? Well... I can't object really can I? Being alone is rather... lonely?" A gentle peck upon the forehead, and with that she moved away once more. A final glance around, the eyes gave a blink as she looked to the space to be filled. She gave a nod, satisfied with what she had seen and that Zandelia had agreed to her words. Along with the promise of some experimentation.

"I mean, if you want it can be bigger than a row boat, but... I cannot sail," She gave a nonchalant shrug then, her gaze looking back down to the stairs with thought, "Be interesting to try though. I may want an instructed for that one... if I can find one." She rubbed her chin then and narrowed her eyes down to focus, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For the meanwhile, maybe we should just do as you suggested. Furniture, food, furs, warmth... pleasantries." She shook her head and let her steps lead the way to the stairs once more, shuddering almost as she shook away the thought, "Want to stock up for the winter, last year the city turned slightly... odd. Food went off quickly, people turned a bit desperate."

Her steps gave a heavy weighted clunk as she worked her way down, far from intending to take a quieter option - she wanted her presence known to the older man. It was time to start laying down prices and sign things over after all. It was with a glance back over her shoulder that the gloves were pulled on once more, the bare skin hidden from sight and then a respectful nod to the older man. She cleared her throat, ensuring those rougher tones once more were in place, "Mister Shannon? If you will, my associate and I are ready to reach an agreement with you."

She watched him blink beneath his bushy brow, a gentle popping rise up onto his feet as he regarded them both. Moving forwards he pulled the worn keys out and the paperwork to the front of him. The wrinkled fingers smoothed it out, and then he offered it forward to them to read. In the meanwhile he hobbled on past them, "Ladies, the office if you please, the light is better and my son should have left the ink in there. We'll discuss terms and count things out if you agree."

Fallon gave a shrug, and upon taking up their packs once more - if not with some wobbling - simply followed him through to the one on the right. It was there behind the remaining desk that he eased himself down into the chair, and laced his fingers above his cane, "As you've seen, it's in good condition. Very clean, though sparse. I'm sure you'll be able to fill it with all sorts of things in good time," He gave his toothy grin, and then rummaged about within the desk draws for the ink well and quill. It gave a patter upon the surface, and with that he simply sighed and gave a final look around the room in memory almost.

"So, the Quay and Quay house are to be purchased. It's an old piece, but strong and well built on a fifth of an acre of land. Prime for city development and more builds," he popped his knuckles as he leaned, his gaze looking between them both, "Basement, bedrooms, a bath - quite a luxury in the city. Plenty of work space for you lasses too. With... whatever it is you do." He leaned forward in his chair then, his brow raising as he looked upon them both, "Asked around a bit, had some assistance pricing this place up. They recon it comes out at about five thousand seven hundred and...,"
"Thirty Seven gold and five silver mizas,"
Fallon read from the page then, and then pointed to the writing. He gave only a smile and promptly continued.
"With the wear and age of it, I would say that's about right. Now..." He looked at Fallon then, "You have any objections to that ladies?"

Fallon glanced to the woman, cheeks puffing as she quickly flickered through the last of the pages. It seemed clear, and it was an upfront payment that no doubt, when their coin was put together, they could afford. It was also little more than a number on the page at this point, she had little idea what else she would spend such an amount on - and this seemed like the right choice. At least, the most logical one. She lowered the page down, smoothing it out across the surface. Numbers tried to form in her head, a glance to Zandelia as she tried to work out if it was a good deal or not. He obviously noted the flicker of uncertainty as he spoke once more, "Of course, I'll be leaving you with some furniture and things. You know, benches, frames for the beds, chairs. I won't be leaving you with just a bare house."

The gaze lowered, her fingers drumming out the rhythm upon the surface as she looked and figured through the coin she held within her bag. Out of sight, though plenty there to pay for a reasonable chunk - she guessed it sounded right. She had never truly considered the price of property before this - everything was based on rent, equipment and food. But now there was a surplus, and somehow it would have to be used. Slowly, she nodded, "I can put coin towards that," Her head turned back to Zandelia then, "I can front three thousand two hundred and fifty to this, if you will front the rest...? Whatever it may be. Mathematics is not my strong point," lips pursed, her fingers drawing out the numbers on the table surface as she tried to mentally calculate it, "I think, that is, two thousand," she paused, eyes narrowing as she focused. "Four hundred and... five and three is... Eighty seven and five silver!" Her hand rose rather dramatically at that point as she gestured it firmly to the woman, "Any objections?"

receipt :
Checked and approved by Twister before hand:
1 Gatehouse - 1000gm -400 sqft
2 Common Area (Simple) - 250gm x 2 = 500gm - 800sqft
1 Dock (Simple) - 500gm -400 sqft
2 Office (Simple) - 200gm x 2 = 400gm - 400 sqft
1 Bath (Simple) 200gm - 200 sqft

Basement Level:
Common Area (Simple) - 250gm - 400sqft
Storage (Simple) - 250gm -400sqft
Masonry Built - 800sqftx2=1600gm

Second Level:
Bedroom (Simple) - 350gm - 400sqft
Master Bedroom (Simple) - 800gm - 400sqft
Masonry Built - 800sqft x 2 = 1600gm

Building Total = 7450gm
With 25% build discount = 5587.5gm
City Land, 0.2 acre (8720 sqft) = +200gm
Grand total: 5737.5gm
Fallon paying: 3250gm from ledger.
Zandelia paying: 2487.5gm from ledger
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Place Called home

Postby Zandelia on October 6th, 2014, 12:30 pm

She shook her ever so slightly as the other retreated, the brief closeness replaced once more with a more business-like demeanour for the upcoming sealing of the deed and passing of ownership. She hadn’t meant it like that, and though she presumed it to be a tease there still flickered deep down something that had been bothering her a little. Did she think she was being tied down? Claiming a building was a new venture for the traveller, not just physically but psychologically too she knew. Some portion of her wondered if she were undergoing the purchase for her sake. But that was selfish and self-centred, she pushed it away and raked her fingers back through her hair, standing for a few moments. Simply watching, seeing past the persona and the swagger of the faux mercenary, until she disappeared around a corner and she could hear the stairs creaking with the descent.

Can never bloody well figure her out, one day teaching projection and talking of travels. The next bounding in to whisk me off to a masonry compound for a land purchase! I must be getting slow in my old age, can’t keep up with the youth today she snorted internally as she heaved a deep sigh, stifling a small yawn to disguise her still half-sleepy self.

She took the opportunity for joyful thought that a slow, meandering return afforded her. The dealing and the exchanging would happen either way, the old codger wanted to sell and she doubted he would call off the song of gold for a few more stolen moments of experience. The walls were rough under her fingertips, smooth in places where one could imagine human interaction perhaps – a leaning against a corner for example – but there was an intimacy to the coarse surface that appealed to her senses. Something she remembered about buildings – that they reflected their owners – the surfaces would do just fine then. Though that was not to say that, over time, amendments would be made. She liked comfort as much as the next thirty-something. The stair beckoned her and she descended, stepping towards that nodal point.

And it is nodal, a nexus. When we have a building there is no going back. A compound, a statement, a declaration that we are here to stay despite all of the attempts on our lives. It will bring further danger, turn eyes upon us whom until now perhaps had not cared to think upon us. But having this compound…they will want it for their own she mused to herself grimly as she stepped into the study and stood in silence, listened intently.

She could have laughed at he price, almost did in point of fact. What he reckoned and what she reckoned were vastly different. Almost 6 thousand…this place was worth more than that. Far more she thought, but then he wanted a quick exit and peaceful journey so it was possible was under-selling, cutting the deal to get an agreement quickly enough to be away with the day’s lingering light, Syna’s fortuitous gaze. She managed to control it to a small smile, a tilt of the head and a gracious half-nod as if deferring to his superior judgment. It was almost too much to believe, she could have afforded that on her own seasonal earnings with a bit of saving. Two damned seasons could buy her a castle! Clearly land was something to be explored, a venture perhaps for her own profitability.

“Agreed, the price is fair. I’ll place down the rest, quick and easy but…one question. I want to know we are safe here before I commit my gold…and more,” a small glance to the other woman, “look me right here,” she tapped the eye socket, “and tell me you’re selling because you want to…not because you have to. Don’t want to find out you’ve already sold it due to debt and have to kill some knee breakers and plodders” she hefted a bag of gold in her palm, weighing it carefully as she looked at him pointedly.

“You have my word that this exchange is fair, no hidden catches. Just tired of all of the killing girl. That good enough?” he sighed at her, gaze not breaking a single finger’s width.

“There…” she let the bag clink onto the battered wooden surface of the table, “I suppose that we should count no? Make sure it’s all fair and so on” she stated as she began the long, arduous process of the count.

"Use these, I can take my own bags over yours" he gave her a toothy grin as he threw some cloth bags upon the table from within his mysteriously filled drawer. She grunted and continued her focus, brow creased in concentration.

It took some time but then it was being done as the deeds were being properly drawn up for them. Stacks of twenty she placed the golden discs in, every hundred she would set aside within the bags once more. Five twenty stacks made those hundreds, five hundreds were roughly a round number she used as she stashed the gold away in the old man's bags. Two five hundreds were a thousand, she knew that. From there she was just using logic to continue the process of the count. She knew she needed a damned chest then, there were so many of those golden discs, but that would have to wait. Fallon’s share of stacks was set aside, the cloth bag the old man had presented as his own bulging indeed. Her own share followed then and it was less significant of a bulge, she had noted how Fallon had decided to pay more than half of the cost. She let it go, there was no use arguing with the wolf when it had its jaws around something firmly. She would be repaid, in time and perhaps in things beyond gold. Her own stacks were counted out, slid into another cloth bag proffered, and placed beside the former.

“All there, ready for your boy to lug off as I’m sure as Hai not lugging it. Getting to old, let these youth’s o the heavy lifting eh old man?” she slapped his shoulder companionably, “so…to the deeds eh? You have your gold, let us have our lovely spit of land” she leant back into the chair she had chosen, it was beginning to feel like a very good day and a quite marvellous place to call home.
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Place Called home

Postby Fallon on October 6th, 2014, 5:47 pm

As the counting was quietly done by Zandelia - the obvious mathematician one of the two - Fallon begun her long scrutiny of the man. Whilst the words seemed good, and the reality that this place simply was wanted to be sold on, it left the few questions of wondering to the imagination. Her lips pursed into a line, her eyes breaking into narrows as she listened to the gentle questioning and the desk was swarmed with coin. More than her mind could actually imagine, she was used to the idea of scraps and having enough to get by. But this was an entirely different level of value.

Her mind blinked as the man shuffled and checked the pages of the deed. Wrinkled fingers smoothed out the papers, and it was then he handed it over to them to expect. Fallon took it, gently placing out upon an empty scrap of table. Gloves were pulled off, a gentle trace of the surface as she focused and cleared her mind. Tips gave a flicker, her eyes following the ink lines as she flittered briefly into a mental nothingness. And just as that finished did she burst into life. Words, hums, it shot on past as her lips gave a twitch. Sell, understanding. It clicked and turned, humming before crumbling down into simple acceptance. Lips pursed, she pulled her hands away and gave a blink - it was the real thing.

"Ready for this?" she mumbled to Zandelia, a flicker of a glance as the woman continued to count it out. Clearing her throat she begun the process of reading aloud, "Contract for a Deed, the Buyer and Seller hereby agree as follows..." There was a turn of the page, "One property and the surrounding land. A detached two floored and basement including building built upon point two of an acre of land, which is commonly known as the Quay and Quay house. The structure consists of two lower basement rooms, two offices, two common rooms, a bathing room, two bedrooms and a master room. The exterior consists of a walled compound with a gatehouse and small private dock, with land ready for future development if desired." Fallon sucked in the air, her eyes blinking as she licked her lips.

Briefly her gaze flickered between the pair, and then she returned to the document, "The property and land are totalled as five thousand, seven hundred and thirty seven gold and five silver mizas, and is to be paid in full upon purchase of the property," her hand gave a flick to the piles of coin then, "The duties and obligations of owning such since payment and signing for here by transfer over to the buyer hence forth. The property shall be transferred to the signed on completion of the paperwork and payment." Lowering she turned her attention to the next page, the official signing and ownership declaration on show there. Her finger gave a tap to the signature block, "You need to sign here Web."

There was a low clunk as the ink vial and quill was place down, a small offering of the writing implement for her to take. Other than that there was little more than silence, the clacking and scratching as the document was signed and the fate was sealed. The Quay and house was theirs, and with the final dating and signing of it from Mister Shannon, there was little more than a shaking of hands and the taking away of coin by the son. Easing back into the chair next to Zandelia, the gentle pulling back of lips as the keys were left for them to take - several for both the back and front door - and they were left in their silence. The deed was there, and whilst the reality of it sunk in to them there was little more than a turn of the head to the woman, "Well... that went better than expected." There was a picking up of the key as she offered it over, "So, shall we go find that furniture now?"
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Place Called home

Postby Avarice on October 30th, 2014, 8:32 am

Fallon

Skill Points
Running +2
Housekeeping +2
Reimancy +1
Cooking +2
Flirting +2
Animal Husbandry +1
Navigation +1
Planning +5
Investigation +3
Negotiation +1
Mathematics +1
Lore
The Quay: A Source of Exciting News!
Rudely Awakening Zandelia
Vakrui: A Word of Fire
The Quay: Proof of My Competence
Zandelia: The Infamous Lady Bedhead!
The Quay: Protection for the People
The Sad Tale of the Quay
The Joy of Purchasing a Home
The Logistics of Purchasing a Home

Stuff?
Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • N/A
Zandelia

Skill Points
Deduction +1
Logic +1
Socialization +4
Flirting +2
Planning +5
Housekeeping +1
Snark +1
Investigation +2
Negotiation +1
Mathematics +1
Subterfuge +2
. .
Lore
Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything...
The Quay: A Real Home
The Quay: Purchase Details
We are Building a Community, Not a Keep
Fallon: The Infamous Lady Shinyfingers
Self: I am a Romantic Cynic
The Challenge of Ownership
The Sad Tale of the Quay
Priorities: Security First, Longevity Second, Comfort Last
Counting a Copious Sum of Coin
Young "Love": I'm Getting Too Old For This Shyke

Stuff?
Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • N/A
Comments

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this grade, please do not hesitate to ask. Furthermore, please edit your post in the request thread to reflect your having received a grade. Thank you. :)
Avarice
Twister's Avaricious Minion; AS of Sunberth

Words: 128126
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous