Tetac, new and numbskulled.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Tetac on September 29th, 2014, 2:06 am

Hey, no you haven't herd my name, yet. I've just finished my character sheet, a painstaking process that's taken almost two weeks due to your gorgeously diverse community and universe. I have no doubt I've probably messed something up about the culture, or overlooked an important detail, but I'm happy with my work so far. Looking for a few Hello's and welcomes, and most of all a little direction. Where could I go to start my character's story off, and gather a few writers to join the adventure? Any volunteers would be great, feel free to read my CS so you know what you're getting yourself into.

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post407617.html?hilit=Tetac#p407617
Tetac
Player

Words: 2504
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2014, 1:37 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Aerer on September 29th, 2014, 2:52 am

Welcome!

I'm just another player (and still quite new) so I'll leave it to the management to give CS advice, but its a lot of fun being part of the welcoming wagon and to wish you luck finding a place to start.

As for advice on finding players to thread with I have been having good luck finding people to work with via the "Looking for Roleplaying" posts in each city. Posting there and responding to other players request for stories has given me more threads then I know what to do with. Once you figure out which city is right for you, I would recommend that being a place for you to look.

Hope that helps. Hope to see you around!
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on September 29th, 2014, 11:57 am

I have noticed a couple of things. You have not shown if your bow, The Arrows, or the mask is your Heirloom, as they are all excluded from the starting package, and you can only have one of those three, without taking the price out of your 100 GM. Also, you say you are a mi of Kelvic/Inarta, where Kelvics cannot be mixed, as they are animals that can switch from their original animal form, to their human form, which can look like an Inarta, but aren't mix. They just look like them. Also, the minimum for any Starting points in any skill, is 5. Also, are you sure you want to stretch your self so thin? If you do that, you may not be able to do much with what skills you do have. Oh yeah, welcome to Mizahar!
Last edited by Darkalin Pinewood on September 29th, 2014, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Neologism on September 29th, 2014, 1:27 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! If you are looking for any sort of CS review, here is your thread. For now, I want to welcome you to Mizahar! It's wonderful to have new players and while our site is heavy with lore, we, as moderators, are willing to do everything possible to make your writing here fun and easy. If you want to start threading, simply pick a city and register in their character registry and start writing. You an start an open thread or pm other players who have registered, asking to thread. We hope you have fun here on Mizahar and the staff is here if you need any direction/help. :)

I will mention one thing about your CS, however. You can be a Kelvic/Inarta. It's rare for a Kelvic to be born from a human/Kelvic mix, but it is possible. Last case scenarios you are just a Kelvic that holds traits of an Inarta. :)
Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Tetac on September 29th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Thankyou for the note on my family heirloom, I hadnt realized. I figured that they would go along with my bow, but I can see where that would be a problem. I think ill stick with the mask as my heirloom, as it's sort of a trademark im hoping to have. Thanks for the notes, and the welcomes all!
Tetac
Player

Words: 2504
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2014, 1:37 am
Race: Human, Mixed