Kavala's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Kavala's Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on December 5th, 2011, 11:48 am

NANo Plans

Catch up all outstanding threads and placeholders.

Complete as much as the buildings as I can. My goal is a structure a day being completed until the list is fleshed out and my reimancy increases significantly.

The first goal is the forge. Why? Because Kavala is going to take MC lessons from Maedoc Drust.

Maedoc Drust :
The name almost made Kavala shiver, though she wasn’t sure why until her Kelvic past as the shield pinto reminded her they had been enemies way back. Drust had been in charge of hunting down and ruining Marcus Kelvic’s research… that was until the Valterrian interrupted all that. Back then, Kavala had been A’Kenas Zanrisi and a bondmate to one of the leading researchers for Marcus Kelvic. Drust had struck fear into the hearts of all the researchers. He was the Alahean boogie man, a mage of renown that was said to be a traitor to the Suvan Empire since he was half Suvan on one side if rumors were to be true. It made him a deadly warrior who wielded Alahean magic with the finesse of one of their finest mages. So he was, in short, a war mage and one of extremely powerful resources. It was said he wasn’t powerful due to his position in court as War Advisor, but that he was powerful due to his lightening quick sense of strategy. He was smart, and he was on The Suvan Empire’s most wanted list. Kavala could see it too, sinking her and Vanator’s awareness into Maedoc’s own. He was brutal and systematic in his effectiveness. He wasn’t afraid of bloodshed, though she noted with interest that he had no unhealthy fondness for it either. It was just a means to an end for him. He was aristocracy and was raised utterly and completely military. And he liked to be in the heat of battle himself, not because he liked the fighting though he was skilled at it, but there and only there could he study the movements of the enemy like a true scientist, treating enemy forces like a singular living entity. It was truly frightening, what Kavala saw there, when she realized he’d been utterly and completely raised to be a tool…. an Alahean war tool.

There was more too him though as well. He was Alahea's War Dog, one that Kova and her family strove to keep restrained with little or no effect. Why? He was a Dreamwalker too, a deadly one, and not only did he comb the enemies records and minds for information, but he was also one that combed the Chavena for it as well.

If he had a piece of the enemy, there was no stopping what he could know about them.

Skills I want to improve in no particular order.

• Reimancy
  • Magecrafting
  • Morphing
  • Unarmed Combat
  • Dagger
  • Double Bladed Sword
  • Philtering
  • Dual Wielding

Last edited by Kavala on November 1st, 2014, 3:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Kavala's Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 1st, 2014, 3:26 pm

✔ = for completed threads...

Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Kavala's Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on November 4th, 2014, 7:04 am

MC Notes Forthcoming...

Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes