[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Sarina on November 17th, 2014, 10:46 pm

Hello Sunberthians!

I am relatively new to the city and would like to start some threads with people. I would like to advance some skills and possibly complete some of the season goals. I am pretty much open to anything so give me your ideas!

If, by any chance, you would like to do a thread with me shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to start a thread with you!
Hope to be threading with you soon! Thanks in advance!

Common | Tukant | Ancient Tongue(Nader-canoch)
Sarina
The Emerald Rose

Words: 85248
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 12:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Firenze on November 23rd, 2014, 6:52 pm

Looking for any Ghost PC's that may happen to be in the Dust Bed around the 16th of Fall. Here is where I'd like for Firenze to meet her first ghost is possible (just scaring her if that's okay?).

Thanks!
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Wyborn on November 26th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Looking to get a tattoo? I'm doing an end of Fall sale!/ I need a thread to RP in preferably after the 86th that involves tattooing.
Wyborn
Aspiring Tattooist

Words: 6728
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 1:21 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Bledrig Fearn on December 3rd, 2014, 1:34 pm

I'm up for any kind of RP. Shoot me a PM if you are interested talking with half mad undertaker (if you got bodies to give me that is even better)
Bledrig Fearn
Now that you are dead, lets have a quick chat

Words: 10522
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2014, 9:33 am
Character sheet

Postby Dieter Hauer on December 4th, 2014, 10:36 pm

Hey there Sunberthians, I'm fairly new and looking to start. If you want to thread shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

Thanks
Dieter Hauer
Player

Words: 15258
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2014, 11:20 pm
Character sheet

Postby Mirian Jade on December 11th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Hey there, Sunberth!

I’m looking for people that are willing to be robbed. Beyond that, details are relatively undefined; home burglary, deceptive night in a tavern, even a quick and simple pickpocketing would be totally awesome. You, as the victim, can even decide what she takes, whether you want it to be a few measly copper mizas, your weapon or your entire purse if you’re looking to put your character in a tight spot.

I’m also looking for people that want to be enemies. I can imagine that any major thefts would likely result in some negative feelings between Mirian and the subject of said theft, so if there are any PCs out there that are up for getting a grudge, that’d be even more awesome!
ImageImageImage[/center]
Mirian Jade
made of bad days

Words: 99636
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2014, 3:32 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Waylan on December 17th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Howdy, my fellow Sunbertians. Exams have finally concluded on my end, so I'm looking to increase activity with Way in the month I have until classes start up again. With that said, I'm open to anyone and everyone who would like to do some threading. I'm a fairly new character without a specific direction besides the fact I'd like to get involved in some criminal and/or gang activity. So if you have an idea in mind, shoot me a PM and we can get things started. Looking forward to working with you all.
Waylan
Player

Words: 15462
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2014, 1:05 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ka'la on December 23rd, 2014, 2:32 am

Hi there! I'm brand new. Ka'la has a totally clear calendar so far. She enjoys brawling, friendly competition, drinking, hitting on barmaids, and I'll pretty much do any other thread I can justify her being in. :)

She is decent at brawling and medicine and, if she ever puts down the bottle, using her gift.

Want to tackle Ka'la's emotional instability? Sure!
How about starting a bar fight "Just to see who would win?" All over that!
Need some light medical assistance? That can be arranged too. :)
Ka'la
Player

Words: 3218
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2014, 1:09 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Shakune on December 27th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hey all.

I'm on the hunt for threads for Shakune. She's employed as a courier, so if you want your PC to ever receive a fancy package or a letter, she's you gal.

Other than that, I usually place her at the docks, in a tavern on in the square. But it might be more interesting to do something a bit different, so I'm definitely open to suggestions. PM to thread! :)
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Ealisaid on December 28th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Hello! I have an open thread HERE, set after the blizzard. It can fulfill one of the seasonal challenge threads. Feel free to join in :)
Ealisaid
Down but not defeated

Words: 38563
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2013, 10:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext