[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Fallon on August 17th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Hello (again) Sunberthians!

As we all know training alone can be pretty hard going, so I'm putting out this message to see if there is any of you out there who may be of interest in joining me on this venture of learning and improving. Although I will be taking some threads for the last few little bits of summer, I will be mainly focusing on this throughout the Autumn/Fall season - simply because more time. ;)

The skills I'm presently looking to improve up to competent are; Acrobatics, Stealth, Leadership, Unarmed Combat, Hunting and Wilderness Survival. Also to those interested, I'm also offering Fallon out on service to teach some of the skills (excluding magic) she's competent or higher in, which includes; Weapons skills (Kukri and Tulwar), Animal Husbandry and Interrogation - I'm sure you can look at the CS and see what else I can offer you.

So, if you're up for helping out or want to thread about training or being taught something, then my all means drop me a PM - I don't bite, honest! - and let the planning commence,

-Fallon
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shakune on August 23rd, 2014, 11:54 am

Hello people of Sunberth!

Shakune is a shiny new PC who is in dire need of some threads. She arrived in Sunberth on the 25th, so is free as a bird anytime after that date. PM me to arrange a thread, I'm pretty much happy doing anything that adds to her character development... Which, at this point, is everything and anything :)
Shakune
I drive a hard bargain.

Words: 281911
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 10:43 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Sythril Rythian on August 23rd, 2014, 5:06 pm

Hello,If anyone would like to interact With a theif I currently have this thread http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic52127.html
Sythril Rythian
Thieving Mage of Shadows

Words: 2416
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2014, 9:31 pm
Character sheet

Postby Aerer on September 1st, 2014, 5:13 am

Good evening pleasant population of Sunberth!

I will be honest - as I see most of this thread is chock full of thieves, cutthroats and scallywags I imagine finding actual innocent victims to terrify or irritate could be quite challenging however if you're looking for an adversary or a typical sellsword with a love for stirring up trouble, please do feel free to let me know.

Additionally I am really interested in the different gangs of Sunberth and would absolutely adore generating a power shift or causing undue unrest through various means. I envision that would require starting somewhere small but I really would love for Aerer to be somehow connected to the upcoming conflicts mentioned in the seasonal calendar. It just really seems to suit his style and getting into messes way over his head is where I want him to be.

And finally I will assume I'll be making a few mistakes along the way as I move forward. Anyone able to just politely poke me when I screw up would be helpful.

Hope to see you around!
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Zandelia on September 1st, 2014, 11:40 am

Good morning/afternoon/evening all.

I am looking for shift sorts who are interested in perhaps stepping into the shadowed world of the spy/thief/unconventional problem solver. The general aim is to perhaps form a small task group that could work together to get paid, interesting leads and - most importantly - have fun.

Are you a thief who is growing tired of simple purse snatching? A mercenary who's contracts always seem to be guarding someone's stuff that you don't really care about? An information broker in development who wants more than to chase cheating husbands?

Well then I may be able to offer you a larger arc with something interesting for you. I'm always looking to help develop others too so know that if you want to experience something it will always be taken into account and achieved to the best of my ability. If you're interested then PM me and we will see what can be done.

Come, step into my world.

~Web
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Amon Torque on September 2nd, 2014, 7:10 am

Brand new Sunberth citizen. May get robbed by thieves or beat up in the alleyways... Who knows? PM me and we will find out.
ImageImageImage
Amon Torque
Style in Simplicity.

Words: 79602
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2014, 6:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby William Hart on September 5th, 2014, 3:11 pm

Hello Sunbeth!

Thought I'd throw a post in here to put myself out there. I'm looking for some thread partners and creative inspiration. For those of you who like to train, I have a few skills I would like Will to learn and develop.

• Longsword
  • Unarmed Combat
  • Stealth
  • Investigation
  • Leadership
  • Interrogation
  • Animal Husbandry

If anyone wants to plot out a thread involving any of those, or if you have any that you'd like to suggest, feel free to PM me please!

I would also like to start planning a few threads involving being attacked by a mugger or muggers, and foiling a theft. Will isn't one of the regular criminal types in Sunberth so anyone wanting to mix it up a little and have someone on the other end of the spectrum, I'm more than happy to oblige.

- Will
William Hart
Player

Words: 11780
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2014, 12:28 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Warion on September 10th, 2014, 7:18 pm

Looking for anyone to roleplay with - I've made two posts already and have had no luck with replies :( I just wanna write! Skills aren't really important to me. I just like developing a story with other people and want to expand my vocabulary.

SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW :) lol
Warion
Player

Words: 4712
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2014, 5:03 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Pulren Marsh on September 14th, 2014, 10:40 am

Hey all.

Pulren Marsh here, though you'll probably meet his alias, Palaren Marshall. Original, I know. Isn't it nice to be someone else in Sunberth? Anyway, I want to meet the crowd and mingle. Mingling entails any and all motivations and movements, so if you have an idea that you want to shoot at me, ready and aim. Looking forward to meeting you all.

'Uncle' P

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sherashadiss on September 14th, 2014, 11:53 am

Chasing Threads

So, yes, indeed I am chasing some threads for this character. I am open for almost any thread that has a point to it. Skill building and character plots are awesome. Meet & Greets that will turn into something later are also welcome, for they are necessary in order for characters to meet and get to know each other better.

What am I looking to do with my character? Well, she is basically a new character and I am looking to do some character building and growth. Shadiss is a character that loves to play with poisons, because who doesn't? xD

Some unarmed combat are welcomed, but make sure that you are very much aware that she will pull a dagger on you, should you threaten her life. However, I am looking to build her unarmed combat skill up, so maybe a meet and greet gone wrong? If you would like to employ her to craft a poison for you, a meeting would have to be set up and then a later thread would be set up so then she could hand over the poison. As she would have to go about gathering ingredients as such for the poison, due to this, I will only be accepting two jobs from a player or players. For the moment.

The CS is open for perusal as well! It's that link, under my profile picture. Yes, the one that says Character Sheet, Yup you got it!

So anyway... I look forward to hearing from peoples about possible threads and ideas.

In The End...
We Are Just Pieces on a Board
Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Sherashadiss
The Viper...

Words: 82836
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2014, 6:33 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook