Closed [Antonius Training Grounds] The Sphere of Oddness

It just seemed to be one of those days...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Antonius Training Grounds] The Sphere of Oddness

Postby Kreig Messer on January 13th, 2014, 5:51 pm

Winter 513, 29th day 9th bell 33rd chime.

Kreig had one of those feelings, they seemed to happen on a constant basis now...He honestly wish he knew what he was expecting as he rested upon the training ground's ....grounds.....yes. Moving on it simply seemed that whatever fate threw at him it now seemed to be throwing it incesseantly as if its ran out of ideas and trying to see that whatever it throws at the brawler would be funny ' If fate had a form I'd hit it in the naughty bits

Indeed, it was like an itch on his nose or a shiver down his spine. He knew he should be training, but with this constant itch like feeling he knew his focus would pretty much put a stop to it as quickly as it began. He rested against a target post that has been used far too often. A certain cheese has less holes in it, he just forgot its name else he'd mention it . He knew they were planning it on moving it later so he thought he'd just laze about it against, waiting for this odd feeling to pass.

He lowered his hat over his eyes, trying to block out what rays of Syna's light that broke through the clouds. He didn't quite know what to do with this feeling, he just hoped whatever it indicated might as well get here so they could be done with it. He wouldn't mind if it involved a fight though, maybe against the giant of a knight Ser Titus, he'd a be a delightful fight, he and his warhammer He would also enjoy helping out the younger members of the order in whatever he could, their smiles always warmed his heart.

"Wouldn't mind if it involved food too" He mumbled, yes... a nice meal would indeed do wonders for him now, not the ones provided by the knights of course. Maybe something really light though, like a bit of jerky as large as his thumb, yes.... that sounded nice. Maybe the odd feeling was just that, an odd feeling. Nothing odd or surprising was going to happen, it was just going to be a regular old day.

He hoped.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ball on January 24th, 2014, 1:47 pm

29th of Winter 513AV

Unfortunately for Krieg it wasn’t food... Unless he ate sentient clay, then it could be considered food. Ball would give him one heck of a fight though, that’s for sure. His human-like figure only stood three inches, the squired pycon barely reached the man’s ankle bone, even with sitting. Whatever feeling the the brawler was feeling, Ball couldn’t feel it, so it was probably just him.

Putting hands against the man’s kneecap Ball tapped it and craned his body to look up at the man, “Yu. Loo.Ka.Boo.Da.” [‘You look bored.’] He nodded and waved with his other hand. Being in the in the training grounds it was pretty obvious that Ball wasn’t just a commoner. Sadly, his trusty mount was nowhere in sight the Pycon couldn’t find the fluffy dog when he got up this morning. Imass, where did you go?

It wasn’t easy for Ball to get to this place on foot. He had to leave the barracks pretty early, hence why it took him so long to get here. Luckily no knights gave him any issues, Ball wasn’t exactly a squire anyoen could forget... He stood three inches tall for the gods’ sakes!

OOCEpically small... >.< Fail..

Created goes to EuthisaImage
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on January 29th, 2014, 2:37 am

'Yu. Loo.Ka.Boo.Da' Came a voice, Kreig opened his eyes and looked around a bit, seeking the source whilst also trying to comprehend the meaning of the words behind it. Was the person speaking a foreign language? It wasn't one he quite heard before and he'd heard many, even knew a couple as well although not by much. It was then that Kreig felt something against his knee that he looked down and saw....well, he didn't know what he say really ' What the petch was this?' Came the thought ' Was this some kind of toy? Made by magic?' He wondered as he adjusted and crossed legs, placing his hand on the kneecaps and looked at the clay being with curiosity.

'What did it say? Yu. Loo. Ka. Boo. Da?' Kreig wondered what they meant as he ran them through his head multiple times, it wasn't till he sped up the pronunciation in his mind that he got the gist "OHHHH, You look Bored? um...Is that what you meant?" Kreig asked the thing, it was odd looking for sure. It was vaguely humanoid but it looked much like the mud statues he'd seen the children at the orphanage make. It was quite small too, perhaps barely the height of Kreig's thumb.

"Um....well, yes. I suppose I am" Although quite a bit of it disappeared as he looked at the creature, what was it? What was this thing that made itself known to him. He suppose there was only one way for him to find out "Um...My name is Kreig, its a pleasure to meet you mister or miss....?" Even though he asked that, he was certain it was a man...unless it really was a woman, then he supposed he needed his eyes checked check because it definitely did not like one.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Ball on February 13th, 2014, 6:34 pm

As the larger pycon studied him Ball stood there, he had nowhere else to go and he wanted to get some training in. Maybe this man here would train with him? He knew, from the training grounds, that this man was part of the order in some fashion. When the man finally gave Ball a proper answer to his staccato wording Ball nodded. After that the man agreed that he was a bit bored and then proceeded to give Ball his name, Kreig. Sadly, as intelligent and such as Ball is, he immediately put the words ‘Bored’ and ‘Pycon’ in place of Kreig’s name.

“I. Ball.” He nodded, there was a small pause after the pycon spoke as he adjusted his footing and posture. The uneven terrain would prove to be an interesting training experience against Bored Pycon, and yet he had no idea what sort of training this man had. Ball couldn’t see any weaponry nearby.
“Ter.An?” [‘Train?’] He arched his body up to look at the man.

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on February 14th, 2014, 7:19 pm

' Tu.Ain? ' Kreig tilted his head at that, ge didn't quite get ehat the creature said. Still.... he could make a rather obvious guess...."Train? Um....yes, I believe that to be a prompt solution dear Ball" Kreig smiled, the problem came in now in to train in what art? Kreig was a gigantic man and Ball was a small.....thing, he should ask about what he us later, truly. At least he had a name to call him by "Well Ball, seeing as I've no weapons.... hiw about we train with our fists, eh? I'm sure that should be most helpful" Kreig suggested to the small creature, realizing that any other suggestion wouldn't quite make a difference due to size differences.

Kreig stood up, dusting any snow off his form and looked at Ball with a frie dly smile "So, think it suitable comrade?"

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Ball on February 24th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Ball nodded, there wasn’t very much more they could do in regards to training together. Kreig stood far taller than Ball ever will. Yet he didn’t wait for the man to respond appropriately, he launched an attack. Remember, keep your enemy on their toes… His first arm pulled back and once in close proximity to Kreig’s foot he pushed the whole arm forward.

The mass behind the thrown punch was Ball’s entire weight, five pounds of weight behind a quarter inch point of clay impacting a man’s foot wasn’t going to be nice for either parties involved. Especially if the pycon squire did make contact, it would probably injury the man pretty nicely, yet if he failed to make contact… Well… Ball would be forced to roll forward…

Good thing for the human though is Ball overcompensated his initial attack and did indeed found himself rolled forward stopping between the large man’s legs, staring up at his target. Petch…

Graders Please Note :

Thank you.

Ball

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aoren on November 15th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Riddled With Rewards
Kreig

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization + 2 EXP
Observation + 1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Ball: Pycon Squire!

Ball

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization + 2 EXP
Persuasion + 1 EXP
Unarmed Combat + 1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Kreig: Tall Bored Pycon Man

Notes :
If you have comments, questions or concerns please approach me at your earliest convenience. Don't forget to edit/delete your request in the request thread!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)