Closed Frost (Garland)

Garland joins Sayana for her first experiences with frost and other wintery delights.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Frost (Garland)

Postby Sayana on November 19th, 2014, 2:23 am

“Oh, what’s he like?” Sayana asked as she nibbled at her cinnamon bun. It was still warm from the oven and had just enough sweetness to it. It reminded her of children back home who used to steal cinnamon sticks from the spice merchant and chew on the bark. She was just about to take another bite to finish off the bun when she stopped and her eyes widened.

“Oh no! What time is it? I was supposed to get some meat for Remi first thing this morning!” She exclaimed and then got to her feet. “It’s still morning right?” She said as she hastily shoved the last of the bun into her mouth. She was about to dash off when she remembered her manners, and also the piece of gingerbread on the table.

“Oh, thanks for the gingerbread and the bun.” She took a bite out of it and was pleased even though it wasn’t as spicy as she thought it would be. “You’ve got this, right?” She added referring to paying for the baked goods. Usually she liked to provide for herself but at the moment she was rather flustered.

She leaned in for a quick kiss on his cheek and then thought better of it and gave him a kiss on the lips. “I’ll see you again soon,” she said with a wave. “Love you.” And with that she dashed out of the bakery towards the butcher.

To Graders :
I'm not yet sure how the lores work in terms of having to know the lore of a person (in this case a NPC) before mentioning them but I wanted to point out that Sayana met Remi the cook at the Rearing Stallion in this thread which dates earlier than the current thread.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Frost (Garland)

Postby Katelyn Marks on December 4th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Sayana
Skills
  • Socialization +5
  • Observation +5
  • Seduction +1
  • Cosmetology +1
Lores
  • The Pleasure of Company in Bed
  • Breath Fogs in the Cold
  • The Appearance and Science of Frost
  • Frost Heralds Snow

Garland
Skills
  • Socialization +5
  • Observation +5
Lores
  • The Pleasure of Company in Bed
  • Growing Used to a Woman
Please charge 8 SM to your ledger for the baked sweets purchased.

Comments :
Wonderful improvement from the last thread I graded, you two. Good job. Post lengths here are a lot better, and I noticed the writing in general is improving the more you write. It was an enjoyable little read, but I have to note that there is no bakery location listed in the Syliras Linkmap. Next time be sure the location actually exists before you try to write about it, or maybe submit your own write-up to Nightmare, especially if you intend to use said location again. Other than that, good job!

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous