[Closed] Fallon's Coffee Break Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Nal'reim Qyan - Fractal OOC template 07122014

Postby Fallon on December 7th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code: Select all
[style2=width:610px; padding:20px; border-radius: 10px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42920); box-shadow:0px 0px 15px #000000;][style=width:570px; padding:15px; background-color: #202536; color: #eff4f6; border-radius: 10px; border: 3px #5e7e9e double; box-shadow:0px 0px 15px #000000;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/style][/style2]
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Keene Ward - Can't get warm 07122014

Postby Fallon on December 7th, 2014, 1:12 pm

FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

[Open] Fallon's Coffee Break Codes

Postby Aventis on December 7th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Who is it for? Yours truly. c:
What is it? Signature would be great!
Design/General Idea: I was thinking a fun li'l splatter (Since you are incredible with splatters, I do not want to pass up an opportunity). The rest is... Oddly specific. I need it to appear as if it were supposed to be 3-D but instead looks 2-D. Layers are a must but the viewer has to sit and think on whether or not the layers are separated by dimension or just distance apart on the actual signature. 'Cause I love metaphors for character.
Pallet: White and other bright colors. Dark blue to contrast, but only if it is a must. And, unfortunately, no grays. Sorry.
Model: My model is Henry Thomas, but please please please only use him if he's an absolute must. I kinda' picked a picture that looks a lot different than every other photo of him.
Quote: No quote, sorry.
Do you need the code at the bottom? Yes. Because I am inept with everything BBC.
Anything else? You're the greatest, Fallsy c:

Edit: Truly the greatest. Look at that! Right below the post! It's fantastic.
Last edited by Aventis on December 7th, 2014, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Bruinen on December 7th, 2014, 4:05 pm

Who is it for? Bruinen Steeltide.
What is it? Post Template.
Design/General Idea: I'd like if you could make the design metal-oriented or rough sea waters, perhaps during a storm. Either works.
Pallet: For my first idea any metal would do but for the second one I'd like darker colours of water.
Model: If you can find a picture of Charlie Hunnam where his hair is slicked back that could work, if not I don't really care all that much if there isn't one on it.
Quote: If anything just Bruinen's name somewhere on it.
Do you need the code at the bottom? Yes.
Anything else? Thanks a bunch! This will help me a lot!
Bruinen
Player

Words: 3910
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2014, 1:46 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Aventis - Signature B&W 07122014

Postby Fallon on December 7th, 2014, 5:34 pm

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42931[/img][/center]
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Ashryn on December 7th, 2014, 6:27 pm

Who is it for? Ashryn
What is it? Post Template & Signature
Design/General Idea:
For the template I would like a clean cut with a header and a footer. I want to use this one for my CS, so I want a very thin header and footer that are either exactly the same or very similar. I dont want my name or any writing in it at all and preferably not my model either. I want it to be very simple just so I can make my CS pretty. I hope that makes some sense.
For the signature I want it to be awesome! I love love love you splatter and I would love to have that. I would prefer that it is just an image that relates to Ashryn in some way, I'm not a big fan of plastering my name everywhere. So possibly a couple of plants or something like that.
Pallet:
For the template, either just black and white or with some green.
For the sig also green, maybe some orange or blue, just depending on what your artist instinct tells you!
Model: My model is Adelaine Kane, I really would rather her not in any of this, but I am open to anything that you may want to do so I'll put her here just in case.
Quote: No words please and thank you!
Do you need the code at the bottom? Yes!
Anything else? Nope! I just want you to know that I think your stuff is awesome, and although I am pretty set in what I want for the template, I give you free range to do whatever you want with the sig if you so wish. Thanks so much for this!
I am in the process of moving/visiting family/celebrating the holidays. That being said my posting activity will be slower than normal, but it will not halt. Shoot me a PM if I'm taking too long or have questions.
Ashryn
Player

Words: 51583
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2014, 10:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby S'Essy on December 7th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Who is it for? S'Essy
What is it? Post Template
Design/General Idea: A bit more serious theme this time. If you could change the eye color again, like you did on my avatar it would be awesome. I'm not sure if you are up for the challenge but maybe put Healer's mark on her forehead? Not necessary just asking. Anyway, as always I'll leave it to your imagination, since you make them pretty always! :D
Pallet: Dark blue, maybe purple?
Model: Agnes Obel
Quote: Not really thank you.
Do you need the code at the bottom? Yes
Anything else? I really liked the boxcode you made me, so I would like to ask another, if don't mind! :D
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

S'Essy - Purple Hazy 07122014

Postby Fallon on December 7th, 2014, 7:42 pm

[style2=width:700px; margin:auto][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42933[/img][style=width:670px; padding:15px; background-color: #674d7c; color:#e9e1f2;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/style][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=42932[/img][/style2]
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Black Onyx on December 10th, 2014, 11:47 am

Who is it for? Black Onyx
Design/General Idea: Image merge/blur, I want an over-all feeling of darkness from the template if that is possible. xD
Pallet: Black, white and greys please!
Model: Image One & Image Two Feel free to use one of these, for I don't really have a name for a model.
Quote: Black Onyx
Do you need the code at the bottom? No
Anything else? Not really, but I do want the boxcode to be 700px if at all possible. I love everything that you do for me anyway, so basically go nuts about it.

Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Black Onyx
Sometimes, our scars define us

Words: 175802
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aliara Cantrell on December 11th, 2014, 7:03 am

Who is it for? Aliara Cantrell
Design/General Idea:
I was hoping for a darker one as im hopping my character will get a a job as a aerial dancer
Pallet:
I dont really have one and ive just realised.. but to go with the idea i was think blues and whites
quote: If you feel like it fits the Dreamer
Model: Esti Ginzburg, just a note on her though she is a swimsuit model and i would rather not have one where she is half naked
Do you need the code at the bottom? Ah, im not fazed
Anything else? Love your work.
Last edited by Aliara Cantrell on January 4th, 2015, 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Aliara Cantrell
The Dreamer

Words: 114345
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2014, 2:03 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext