OOC Info [Business Wish List] Riverfall's Most Wanted

Herein lies the list of business' that the denizen's of Riverfall would like to see added to the city as personal pc owned operations.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Behind the Waterfall (BtW) is Riverfalls Development and Contest Forum. Designed to support the IC forum in an OOC way, BtW contains The Suggestion Box, all Riverfall's design contests, the Perk Center, and a place for Rivarians - regardless of whether they are storytellers or not - to work on any kind of Riverfall Project they might need. BtW also contains all the discussion threads Rivarians need to support the RP in their city.

[Business Wish List] Riverfall's Most Wanted

Postby Ssezzkero on September 22nd, 2014, 3:50 pm

Kyo: Just an idea, but maybe you could specialize it to a specific animal type? For example, reptiles. I don't think we have any reptile vets in Riverfall (I'm also not sure how many people actually have reptiles as pets in riverfall xD). But it's just an idea to specialize it a little more so that it brings in the customers.
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Kyo on September 22nd, 2014, 4:37 pm

Haha, thanks for the idea! I was just sorta throwing stuff out there, since I noticed the little pet shop one that Goss suggested. But either way I probably have a lot of time to think on it, because Kyo seriously needs like a lot of skills before he can do anything on his own. ^_^' Like, a whole lot.
Kyo
--

Words: 328278
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 6:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Hirem on January 7th, 2015, 7:31 pm

Expressing interest in the non-Akalak orphanage idea. Seems like a job Hirem would gravitate towards, even if his skills aren't exactly developed in that regard.

I would love to see a few businesses dealing with the Suvan trade that Riverfall engages in. Would be fun to see a merchant character assembling a crew of ragtag NPCs for adventures at sea.

My PCs:
Hirem
Hirem
The golden age is over.

Words: 615712
Joined roleplay: November 26th, 2009, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Lyn'nice on January 9th, 2015, 3:09 pm

I'd be happy to assist Hirem. Although Lyn will have a baby of her own. It sounds like fun!
Lyn'nice
Player

Words: 62054
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssezzkero on January 12th, 2015, 6:02 am

I'm down with the orphanage idea, Hirem. I don't exactly have the funds to help, but I'd love to assist in any way possible if you plan on going through with that. :)
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Zephari on May 6th, 2015, 5:50 pm

My character will eventually be moving toward the jewelers area once she gets a little better developed, so that is something i will eventually be doing.
Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Charsi Terras on September 22nd, 2015, 10:20 pm

I know this thread hasn't seen any love for a few months, but I'd be happy to start working towards the jeweler. Charsi's whole concept is jewelry.
Charsi's Forge
Isur | Tukant | Common
Charsi Terras
Player

Words: 4586
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2015, 5:25 pm
Race: Isur

Postby Minnim on September 24th, 2015, 2:40 am

Minnim is very interested in magic, so he might be able to open some sort of shop once he gets a little better at it.

He currently knows Animation and Hypnotism, which I'm not sure would make great businesses, but if anyone has any ideas for that, let me know. Otherwise, I plan on having him learn something else in the future (Perhaps Voiding or Spiritism). Just thought I'd throw it out there.
Minnim
Old Soul

Words: 42496
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous