[Azira's Vlog] Why I Shouldn't Be Allowed Talk

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Zhol on September 13th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Now with high-definition audio! No accent appreciation swoon shall go unswooned! D:

And yes, your brand of weird is why we watch. That and the accent. It has absolutely nothing to do that underneath all of the rambles and adorkableness, your character insights are utterly fascinating. Nothing to do with that at all. :P
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Eleazar Victor Syroin on September 14th, 2014, 2:18 pm

I kept apologizing to the screen. I'm sorry! D: I feel like I'm torturing you. >.< Sorry! Never ask me for questions. I just blurt out whatever I can think of. Sorry!!!

Also Eleazar has no idea that he has been bought. So that will make their relationship(?) fun. :P (And yes the I know the strangulation was accidental, Eleazar kinda does too but just refuses to let the issue drop, he's an arse like that)

Either way I'm sorry for the horrible questions and can't wait to see what Caela gets up to next. :P
14/14
Fast feet and an unsound mind make a man fly.
Eleazar Victor Syroin
Ownership is a matter of Opinion

Words: 154090
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2013, 11:13 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Azira on October 1st, 2014, 8:11 pm

So because you all like my videos so much I decided to make another one. If you get anything coherent out of it, I'll be surprised. Even I didn't dare rewatch it. Anyway just a mostly Azira orientated ramble. Enjoy I hope. If nothing else, you can just watch it for my accent that you all seem to love so much. :P

4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Zhol on October 2nd, 2014, 12:22 am

I was planning on making some sort of cheesy stork pun about me stalking your vlog... but honestly I think this is a pretty good representation of what your brain must feel like trying to deal with your mouth going off on tangents. :P
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Khara on October 2nd, 2014, 12:41 am

That plan with the moose is pure genius and you know it!
The fact you used the word "terribly" makes me a bit worried, though. :paranoid:

And yes! NaNo in Wind Reach! There will be at least three of us crazy people doing it, I think.
Image Image Image
Khara
Lost Little Sparrow

Words: 660741
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 6:17 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Caela Dorin on December 2nd, 2014, 7:25 pm

Woo! New video!

I apologise for the poor quality video but couldn't be helped. If you ever wanted to hear me say 'um' a lot and go off on a mini cat tangent then this is the video for you!

Also some vague Winter stuff talked about.

Caela Dorin
Seductress

Words: 472136
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2014, 12:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Glen Fiddich on January 26th, 2015, 2:30 am

I will answer your vlog questions, but only if you answer mine! Muahahahaha.

1) Hypothetical switcheroo times. If your characters found themselves in each other's cities (so Caela in Wind Reach and Endrykas, etc), what would they find weird, what would they hate, what would they like, and how do you think they'd fare under those conditions? How would they get along with each other's "social group"?

2) Azira hates everyone, Caela seems to dislike a lot of people for specific reasons, and Waisana has particular types of person she dislikes as well. Flipping it on it's head, what would a person have to be like in order for your characters to get along with them?

3) If your characters were animals, Azira would probably be some kind of vicious bloodthirsty predatory eagle monstrosity creature. What would Caela and Waisana be? What would you be?

4) If your characters had a "typical superhero power", what would it be? What would yours be?

5) A large mystical ring composed of some unknown mineral covered in strange runic symbols that look strangely familiar has been uncovered in the sands of Eyktol. After years of experimentation, mages have been able to unlock the secrets of this strange astral portal, and your characters have been chosen as part of the first expedition through it to destinations unknown. How would your characters fare, which other Mizahar characters would you / they want to be part of the expedition as well, and what grizzly demise would everyone meet?

...yes, I am trying to make sure you definitely ramble more than me. :P
Glen Fiddich
Let me axe you a question...

Words: 50009
Joined roleplay: October 2nd, 2014, 9:03 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous