Completed Birthday Visit (Jenna)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Ayviss on January 24th, 2015, 1:37 am

24th of Winter, 514 AV

Ayviss stared at the bright sky outside her window, her mind blank. It was her birthday. Today, she was 23 years old. 23 years of being locked in a house, her freedom belonging to another person. But this would soon end. Soon, she would be her own master, do her own things. Things she wanted to do, not things others told her to.

Ayviss closed her eyes for a moment. This was her first birthday since Dia had died. A birthday alone. Well, the shadows were with her, but in the light of the morning, she was alone. At first, she has thought that she would enjoy the peace and solitude, but now, she just felt empty. Empty and lonely.

The half blood sighed, before stretching. Hollard had allowed her to take the day off, a reward for her "good behavior". What was important was that Hollard remembered her birthday. This meant a lot for her plan.

But, in practice, Ayviss had nothing to do. She had the day off, but she wasn't allowed to leave the house. So she was stuck inside, doing nothing for the rest of the day.

Ayviss grunted, annoyed, and stared harder at the window. What could she do?

x
Ayviss
Tell me the secrets whispered in the night

Words: 77386
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2014, 11:50 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Jenna Wyne on January 24th, 2015, 2:19 am

It had started out as a quick snatch, there had been a coin purse, just sitting on the table while they were talking and eating. Jenna had spotted it from her perch and couldn't resist the temptation, she could live just a bit longer with some coin and so she swooped down with only the speed a eagle on the attack could and then before they knew what hit them she was off in the air.

That was where this story took a turn for the worse. Jenna had quickly begun to fly away when suddenly something hit her, it hurt, fire was burning through her frame as someone had hit her with a sling. She almost fell right there and then. It hurt and there was another she faltered gliding down before she let herself climb again this time working on dodging but sadly it would not be enough. Another rock pelted her it stung and she began her descent.

Jenna tried to pull up but that was when the building attacked her, or that was her story as she only pulled in her wings just in time to dive into a window that as she skidded across the floor. It was bad she looked up but it hurt so bad, she was pretty sure the rocks were stuck in her. she saw a figure and blacked out a bit, it hurt so bad. Why had she done that, she thought as she faded in and out of consciousness from the pain of the fall and the rocks upon her skin. She hoped she didn't break anything she couldn't afford that, she held tight to the coin purse and just ached hoping to hold on, she had too but soon she felt black on the edges of her vision take her and the bird was out. She grasped the coin purse tightly and would hopefully not be eaten or killed by the inhabitant of this room in her injured state.

Her body would be bleeding slightly but mostly it was just flesh wounds. She might of hurt her wing though and that was a concern, though she probably just sprained it. Jenna would most likely bring an interest to her that she had a coin purse, not something eagles normally carried on them. Jenna had been hoping to be away but being out sort of wrecked that plan. Her unconscious bird form stuck as she would take some care and affection to wake from her current state.
Last edited by Jenna Wyne on January 27th, 2015, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenna Wyne
Player

Words: 18340
Joined roleplay: January 23rd, 2015, 4:48 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Ayviss on January 24th, 2015, 12:54 pm

Ayviss jumped, hitting her head in the wall, when a bird suddenly entered her room, bumping into the floor. Her surprise turned into anger when a rock came flying after the bird and hit the wall just on the side of her head. She got up, mouth pressed into a thin line, and walked to her window, dodging as another rock came in her direction. On the yard, three boys were taking rocks from the ground, giving them to a fourth with a sling. When they saw her, they stopped, and walked closer to the window.

"Hey lady!" the boy greeted, lowering her sling. "Did a bird just entered your room? We are after it."

"And I'll be after you if you don't disappear. Now." Ayviss answered, her face calm and her voice controlled. It seemed to make them more uneasy.

"You can't! I know this house, and I know Jack! You're just his slave!"

"If you know him, you would know that he would love the opportunity to get more slaves." Ayviss said, smiling almost sweetly to them. The boys paled, and the three that had been grabbing rocks turned and ran away. The fourth hesitated, but when Ayviss face turned into a scowl, the boy ran after his friends.

Turning to the bird on the floor, Ayviss approached it, carefully. However, it seemed like it had passed out. There were spots of blood where the rocks had likely hit it, and most of them had been on the body. On the wing, however, a small rock had become stuck on the feathers, and Ayviss reached out, taking it, careful not to sprain any feather.

She had no idea on how to take care of a bird, so she simply moved it to her bed, both hands holding the surprisingly light body, considering its size. She took her blanket and dried what she could from the feathers, not touching any wound and hoping she was doing the right thing. One of the body's feathers was on a weird angle, and she decided against touching it.

There was nothing much she could do at the moment, not before the bird awoke. Ayviss then sat down, laying against the wall, and eyed the bird. Probably an eagle, although she couldn't be sure. The light brown feathers covered its whole body, except on the tips of its wings and tail, where they became darker. It was a beautiful eagle, and Ayviss watched it until it awoke. At least it was better than watching the sky.

x
Ayviss

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Jenna Wyne on January 24th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Jenna came too, slowly feeling the hurt but it was less. She was on a bed.. she looked up and saw a woman staring at her. She debated what to do but wasn't sure. She knew she could take better note of her injuries if she was a human. She suddenly was engulfed in a swirling ball of light and there was a small naked woman on the bed, with the same wounds. Her naked form was surely the first thing that would be noticed. Jenna wasn't bothered by this of course she just hurt. The pain seemed to radiate from rocks lightly lodged in her wounds. She had picked the wrong fight it seemed.

It hurt, but this way she could pull out the rocks, and her arm hurt, that wasn't good, Jenna wasn't sure if she then grunted and popped her shoulder back into position and all the discomfort went away. She cringed as she had done it. The pressure seemed to mean her arm was not in the right place. She couldn't explain it but she pushed it in, as that felt the right thing to do. Jenna just knew what to do.

Jenna let out a cry as her shoulder popped in but then it felt so good it was worth it. She looked down as she remembered she wasn't alone. It was terrifying. "I am so sorry.. I promise I will do anything if you don't turn me in... " She didn't know what it was but something drew her to the woman before her. It was sudden and crazy but somehow she felt like she was suppose to be near her. " I am not going back..." She said clearly afraid of something. It was obvious that she was terrified at the thought of going back to whatever it was she talked about.

Jenna looked down ashamed that she was in such a position. Though she couldn't explain any of this. Jenna felt as if she would do whatever this woman asked of her. She didn't feel that urge to find someone anymore and that scared her. Was this woman the one she was suppose to be with? It was so sudden, none of her instincts had prepared her for this. She curled up on the bed in the comer afraid of Ayviss.

"thank you..." Jenna put out grudgingly as she wasn't afraid of her anymore in fact she felt glad that she was in her presence. She could almost feel her presence on a level she couldn't explain. Jenna sighed and just looked at Ayviss curious what she would make of this, she didn't know what to do. She knew that she was suppose to bond with someone, hopefully her former owner but well was that what this was?
Last edited by Jenna Wyne on January 27th, 2015, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenna Wyne
Player

Character sheet

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Ayviss on January 25th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Ayviss frowned when she noticed the eagle was holding a small purse, probably the reason those boyse had been going after it. Not that it mattered to her. Ayviss would take the side of an animal any time over a human. She stretched her hand, trying to reach for the purse, but, before she managed to close her fingers around it, the eagle woke up, and looked straight at her.

Taken aback, Ayviss retreated, and just watched as the eagle struggled with something. The rocks probably hurt, a lot. The half blood was still thinking on what she could do, when suddenly, a swirl of light involved the eagle, and disappeared, leaving behind a small human girl. Ayviss was surprised for only a moment, before biting her lip, thinking. She knew what the girl was. A Kelvic. The half blood had seen Dia transform, and she knew what to expect. Her surprise came from the fact that she was simply not expecting the eagle to be a Kelvic. At all. Although the fact that she had stolen a purse might have been a clue.

Ayviss wasn't sure what to do. Kelvics weren't exactly humans, so she had no reason to completely distrust and dislike the other girl, but they weren't exactly animals, either, so she had no reason to trust or like the other. She simply kept watching the girl grunt and try to put her shoulder in place. Ayviss slowly placed her hand below her pillow, closing her fingers around her dagger. She didn't pull it out, though. There were no need to frighten the other, but she wouldn't be unprepared, in case the Kelvic decided to attack.

Then, the girl spoke, and it made Ayviss arch an eyebrow. Wouldn't do anything? What could she do, really? She was injured, and Ayviss was bigger and stronger. Maybe the eagle could hurt her, but not much more than that, specially since her wing was hurt. But she refrained from saying anything, and, soon after, the girl said she was not going back.

Ayviss frowned in confusion, not sure about what the other was talking about. But, more than that, she was beginning to feel a strange feeling inside her. It felt somewhat familiar, like she had already experienced it, but Ayviss couldn't quite be sure. It was uncomfortable, not knowing, and not being able to just kick the Kelvic out, despite wanting to do so.

Then, the girl thanked her, and Ayviss raised, leaving her dagger below her pillow, feeling uncomfortable with all the situation. She didn't want to bond, not right then, not so soon after Dia's death. The feeling was sudden, and it felt right, pushing her to make a harsh decision, a decision she couldn't do right then.

"Don't worry about it." she grunted her answer, walking to the other end of the room, near the window, and laying back on the wall, looking to the Kelvic, waiting to see what she would do.

x
Ayviss

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Jenna Wyne on January 27th, 2015, 11:39 am

The decision was fighting to be made, the magic that governed Kelvics fighting to bond the two of them. "I am Jenna, I am sorry about the mess, I will get it." She wanted to make the woman cheer up a bit so she winced with movement but began to pick up the feathers that she had caused to fly everywhere. if nothing else she could sell them to the fletcher. Jenna winced but she could do it. It was going to be no fun till these wounds healed. She would have to buy something to treat them, she didn't want to die due to any of the nasty's that tended to come from such wounds.

Jenna looked at the woman and wondered what bothered her, she felt like she was connecting with her but the connection seemed to struggle. " I can pay you for your trouble..." Jenna spoke wondering if she wanted anything. "I have leather and fur's or some coin I can give you. " Jenna looked at Ayviss with her hawk like eyes, surely she would notice that even when human she wasn't quite. She had eagle like eyes and as her arm hurt while moving it felt better than before.

Oh what was she going to do with herself. Jenna looked at Ayviss and wondered what she was thinking. Jenna didn't know what to do, she felt conflicted about Ayviss. So Jenna found herself gravitating towards Ayviss, and should she be allowed she went to hug her moving with the speed of a bird of prey. "Thank you I owe you my life."
Jenna Wyne
Player

Character sheet

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Ayviss on January 31st, 2015, 11:24 am

Ayviss grumbled in answer to the others musings, nota really wanting to answer. She watched as the woman ran around the room, cleaning the fallen feathers. Ayviss didn't really cared about them. Yes, she was the onde who would've to clean it later, but it was the last of her problems.

When the other, Jenna, it seemed, talked about repayment, Ayviss grumbled again, but she answered this time.

"I don't want anything." Well, of course she did, but her owner would take anything the girl might give her, and it would ruin her plan. So it was better not to receive anything at all.

Ayviss was comflicted. She didn't want to care about someone else right now, and she was afraid that was what was going to happen if she bonded. But this, was her reason speaking. Her feelings told her that she did want to do this.

Suddenly, the girl hugged her, and Ayviss felt her own body stiff, uncomfortable, untrusting, surprised.

"What are you doing?" she managed to ask.

x
Ayviss

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Jenna Wyne on January 31st, 2015, 2:58 pm

"Thanking you... I don't know it just seemed the right thing to do." She said not sure what to do. She was an animal that could look like an human, not the other way around. She looked at the woman and kept hugging her. "I like you, I just sense it.." She said hoping her hug could win over the woman. It was strange these feelings that were forming with her. She felt so very conflicted. She did no one thing she didn't want to leave this woman.

"I will do anything you want, even keep you company... I just well owe you my life." She said looking at her with sad eyes, eagle like eyes that seemed to stare through you. She had a feeling she was going to have to leave this woman despite it all. So she took a smell of Ayviss and just enjoyed the hug she was giving the woman why it would last. After all it wasn't very often she felt comfortable to be so close to someone.

Jenna searched what she knew, she knew that humans could be cruel, mean and uncaring but she didn't get that from Ayviss, she sensed that she did care for her or at least part of her did. Jenna tried to read the situation her stiff body, did she not like the hug? She wondered as she kept up the hug and she hoped that she hadn't messed up the situation.

Ayviss seemed conflicted, that was the word. Jenna just looked at her speechless not sure what to say or do. Hoping that perhaps she didn't have to just leave, she didn't want to. Something was drawing her to the woman. She couldn't explain it and wouldn't leave unless Ayviss told her too, that was what she would decide and even then she would try to see her again.
Jenna Wyne
Player

Character sheet

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Ayviss on February 4th, 2015, 11:08 am

Ayviss became even more uncomfortable with the girl's offer. In other circumstances, she would jump at the chance of having someone do anything she wanted. This was a powerful kind of ally to have, and when she had none, it was an even more appealing offer. The half blood knew she could control her feelings very well, that she could easily keep them separated from any practical thing. She could bond, and she could easily not let her own feelings sooth what she needed to ask from the Kelvic. It was a good deal.

But at the same time... It was very dangerous. What if the Kelvic was just saying that because of the urge to bound? Ayviss didn't know how that worked, at least, she didn't know how the feeling compelled the eagle, if it was the same for both of them or very different for the Kelvic. What if Jenna was just saying that because of this urge, and when they did bound, she just decided she didn't want it anymore? Ayviss would be left alone, and all her expectations would be left hanging. And she would be alone after a promise of companionship. Ayviss knew she felt this kind of fear, but she refused to let it rule over her decision.

"Let go." the half blood said, shifting in the others embrace so she could free herself. "I don't even know you. There is no need for this. Go away." when she said those words, Ayviss wondered if everything that made her say this was because she didn't trust the Kelvic, or if she was only afraid that the same thing that happened to Dia would happen to this girl.

x
Ayviss

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Birthday Visit (Jenna)

Postby Jenna Wyne on February 11th, 2015, 10:00 pm

"If that is what you want..." Jenna had a dejected look on her face, she had never felt so sad in her life. She didn't know why she felt so rejected she hardly knew this woman yet her approval meant so much. " Can I leave in this form... I don't think I can fly at the moment until I let my arm heal up. I would gladly come back some other time..." She said hoping that maybe she would let her.

She felt thought that she shouldn't leave the woman. She felt drawn to her and that her pleasure was what mattered. She wanted to serve her. " Miss, I am a Kelvic... you understand as you are not that alarmed, and well I feel as if I am bonding with you, I don't know much about it but I heard my former keepers refer to it, they wouldn't allow me to bond, I am scared of losing you even though I don't know you. I feel the need to serve you and don't know why. Please don't make me go, I will do anything to make you happy, even if it kills me because I am starting to feel closer to you, I can't explain it. I don't know why you or what this means for us but it is what I feel is right. I will leave if that is truely what you want. I want to please you." She said looking at her borderline crying at the thought of leaving this woman. She didn't understand how she could mean so much to her. It made no sense but she did and well she didn't want to leave.
Jenna Wyne
Player

Character sheet

Next