Solo [The Sanctuary] Sacrifice

A sacrifice only means something when you are willing to give up everything for a greater good.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[The Sanctuary] Sacrifice

Postby Kavala on August 31st, 2014, 11:09 pm

Timestamp: 81st of Summer, 514 AV

Kavala woke up slowly. Her return to the conscious world wasn’t a dramatic surge awake like she was used too, living in the fast paced busy household filled with children, family, and friends. Instead, it was like being being buried alive in mud and clawing her way to the surface through the soft soil to find the air above.

It took an act of will to open her eyes.

Once she did, she thought her eyes weren’t working because a blink or two revealed nothing new, only darkness. Then she shifted, finding it odd that she was somehow upright and not lying prone. No soft furs. No lingering warmth from a bed or small bodies around her. A chill invaded her, as cold and hard as the stone around her. That was when the pain and tingling came to her arms. She was bound, hands behind something she leaned against, long booted feet stretched out in front of her. She was on the floor. The floor was damp beneath her and the cold wetness of the stone world around her had soaked into her clothing and bones.

Stone wasn't unknown to her. It wasn't unwelcome. Stone was an old friend that ignited the djed inside of her and often made her happy or at least content on multiple levels within her soul. But this was strange stone. This was alien old soulless stone. As she moved, twisting her shoulders and writhing her hands, she knew something was wrong. She pulled djed, the first instinct that came to her as a reimancer, and tried to form res to ignite the rope that bound her hands behind her. Nothing happened. It was as if her body forgot it was filled with power. That puzzle her at first, her mind still being to foggy to register the wrongness at being where she was and why she was.

Kavala drew her knees up against her chest and pushed. Her feet came under her and her body rocked forward. Her arms slid upwards and she pushed off from the floor. She tired to turn to see what she was bound too, but her bindings were too tight. The Konti reached her feet, shifted restlessly like a horse bound too tight, and felt things normalize within her as if a sedative were leaving her system.

She stamped one booted foot and let her head fall forward, hair spilling across her face. Kavala twisted again, uncertain, and tried to focus more djed to transform her eye, to give herself infravision. It was one of the first morphings she'd learned.

Nothing.

Only this time she felt it.... a tightness around her throat. A metal band, collar-like, encircled her neck. She choked, feeling it with her head bowed forward like it was. The thing was warm, alien, and she hated it. It seemed to warm even further at her attempt to morph. And when she tried a third time to call up her auristics, it seemed to almost burn.

The Konti stamped her foot again, trying to regain circulation. She was in a small stone room. That much she could tell just from the sound. And in that room was a tall pole that stretched from floor to ceiling. She was trussed up against it, hands bound behind her, so that she could stand or slide down it to rest. But that was the limitation of her movements.

Kavala struggled to remember how she'd gotten there. The last thing she remembered was a child bringing her a frantic note. A drykas child.... something about a herd attacked by a predator, multiple casualties among his animals, and the rest with wounds. She'd saddled one of the young strider mares to go meet the clan which was camping outside of season near the city. The child hadn't looked drykas, but then again the clans had taken on so much new blood it hadn't thrown her off. Caelum had been gone, most likely at Alements, and so too had the other healers. She'd gone alone, following the child who spoke perfect pavi, and that was all she could remember.

The Konti shook her head, true fear growing as her situation seemed to come into clarity.

She was alone, some sort of prisoner, and she had no access to her power.

The chill of the chamber infused her, making the dampness of her leathers even more unwelcoming and causing her to shiver. Kavala extended out her Konti gift and felt only the tiny emotions of mice - perhaps a rat or two - but nothing that would give her any more information. She stamped her other foot, alternating, until the circulation was flowing freely through her body. Limbs gone numb from disuse tingled into awakening as her mind cataloged and categorized what would come next.

No one knew she was missing and in trouble because she rode out on a job. She had no idea of how much time had passed because she had no idea of the time being below ground. She wouldn't be missed until she was gone overnight, and if that were to happen, she would have sent word back to the facility so they knew she was on a particularly bad house call. She had no way to contact anyone. She didn't know where she was. And she didn't know who held her.

Kavala tried to keep calm.

It wasn't working. Sweat broke out on her scaled forehead as thirst coursed through her. Her stomach rumbled as well. Twisting her wrists had brought pain as the rough rope wore at her wrists. She was wet, but unlikely to sicken anytime soon, so that was a bonus. The damp helped her being Konti. It was the chill that was a killer.

Kavala didn't know how long she stood there. It seemed like bells, perhaps even days. Sometimes she rested, sliding down the pole and stretching her feet out. But she disliked that. It damped her clothing because the floor seemed to soak and dry almost like it was under tidal influence though she could not technically smell the sea.

Finally, after a time the healer could not measure, she heard footsteps in the distance and realized there must be some sort of hallway. They halted at what must be some sort of doorway, and a key turned in a lock.
Last edited by Kavala on March 22nd, 2015, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kavala on March 22nd, 2015, 5:07 pm

"This her?" A strangers voice asked. Another gave an 'aye' in confirmation, and the cell burst with light as a torch was carried in. Kavala was standing, blinked, and turned her face away from painful onslaught of light.

Heavily shod boots approached and a rough hand reached out and grabbed her chin, forcing her face towards the owner of the painful grip. "Pretty little thing, ain't she?" One heavily accented voice said. Kavala couldn't tell where the accent was from. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked, focusing in on the assailants.

"Don't be thinking about it." Another man said, his form moving behind her. "Carvex said she's tainted, not just with one, but with multiple marks." He said. "You dip your wick into that and its likely to turn black and fall off." Disgust filled his voice and the other man's grip turned even more painful. "Why she still alive then?" The first man asked, already getting a better grip on Kavala's head. The Konti hadn't moved. For one, she was still half blinded by the light, and because she wasn't sure there was much she could do with her hands bound and the males too close. "A mage too or he'd not have her collared. We doping her for the move?" The first man asked again. The second man nodded. "Yep. She's still half drugged or I suspect she'd try and tear our teeth out. She was a hard one to take down to begin with. Six are in the infirmary from it still. Did you read the brief?" He asked.

The other man made a non-committal noise. The grip on her face turned painful as her head was wrenched up and a thumb pressed painfully between the hinges of her jaw forcing her to open her mouth suddenly.

Liquid was poured down her throat, burning the back of it and causing her to cough. Confusion flooded her mind. She felt almost instantly detached as she tasted a number of herbs that were potentially poisonous pass her taste buds.

The men waited, one slapping her lightly after a few moments. Kavala didn't seem to notice. They nodded to each other, and cut the bindings on her wrists, freeing her from the pole her wrists were tethered too. They walked her down a hallway, swaying between them, and into another room that looked to her befuddled mind more clinical than the cell.

The men stripped of her clothing leaving her standing naked, and a small woman came in who wore a lethal vibe. She was armed, Kavala noted with the detachment of someone heavily sedated, and circled the Konti. She had a diagram of a woman's form and she noted the Konti's scars, her gnosis marks, and any irregularities. The men watched, though they did not act as if they were guarding the woman. Kavala wasn't certain but she suspected the woman was some sort of doctor or at least a scholar of some sort.

Kavala drifted in and out of awareness. Sometimes there was clarity, but mostly there was detachment and even blank periods.

She underwent a physical of some sort. Height, weight, and all sorts of things were recorded, even the fact that she'd given birth. The woman with strange grey streaked hair left nothing untouched though Kavala only remembered part of it. She was left standing sometimes, and for part of it she was on a table, moving when asked or moved by the men when her limbs just wouldn't respond. Blood was taken, so too was hair and scales painfully yanked out. Tissue was even removed. Instinctively she tried to heal herself, but there was no connection to her marks. Kavala couldn't understand why.

"Two healers marks, one from Eyris, and one from Nysel." The woman said, shaking her head and adding to her notes. "Carvex will be disappointed though not surprised. He had hoped she'd come to him clean, but anticipated the taint. He won't want to keep her now. He can't. I suspect plans will change." The woman said. The men nodded in agreement. "Will he kill her then, Marble?" The woman shrugged. "Most likely. Or do work on her. He's got some new experiments planned. In the end, if she's who he wanted, she's worthless with all these marks." The two men nodded as the woman tied a small robe around the Konti's body. Then she gestured to a crude table with bindings and wheels, and the men moved the Konti over to the wooden affair. They pushed her back on it, strapped her down, and wheeled her out.

There was a pity in them, Kavala noted, and a reluctance to now touch her. She wasn't sure why. One man even looked at her like her son would look at food she urged him to eat but he wanted no part of.

It felt... familiar somehow. Memories rose up, threatened to consume her, and she knew she was once as they were. While they had wanted to touch her, hurt her, even take pleasure from her while she was in the cell, now... the marks changed that. They truly thought she was tainted. Tainted by... marks? Kavala's mind was so foggy, so distant but even the memories surfaced hard and fast.

She'd told someone those very words once... Geode... that he was tainted. She'd looked at him with pity and even sorrow and then knew he had to die like an animal too far wounded for a healer or medicine. What had been wrong with her then? What was wrong with these people now? Kavala tried to wrap her mind around the problem. It took a while, like pulling snarls out of a winter neglected mane. Strand by strand she worked on the problem until the solution cascade free of her mind.

Ruv'na. She was with Ruv'na.

Kavala wanted to scream but nothing came out of her lips as they slowly sluggishly parted. She went to shake her head in denial and rage against her bindings as awareness flooded her, but her body was detached from her mind and wouldn't move much in response.

With the doctor, Marble, apparently done... they wheeled her out of the room and down the hall into another.
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on March 22nd, 2015, 11:34 pm

Kavala was starting to lose the edge of whatever it was they’d poured down her throat. The healer in her had analyzed the taste, trying to recognizing herbs she was familiar with and wondering why none of the flavors matched anything she knew. It seemed so… unimportant to her… that there had been an exam during the exam. The conversation that took place, while she heard it, didn’t really mean much to her either. It wasn’t until it truly dawned on her where she was that she truthfully started to be scared. She felt her heartrate speed up, her blood pressure rise, and her breath increase.

This was a Ruv’na stronghold or safehouse, the middle of one of their headquarters and she was a prisoner.

The Konti moved the tips of her fingers. She could feel her toes flex too, just slightly, when she really concentrated. Her skin even rose, rippling with goose bumps in the exposed air. It was cold. No one had thought to cover her with a blanket. Her head wasn't even pillowed on anything. That meant torture. Someone wanted information. Someone wanted her to talk. And while the drug made it so she didn't care and was compliant, it did not give her the option to speak. They might have something that would have. Or they might not take the time to use medicines. They might just use their fists.

Kavala shivered again, and this time the guard pushing the head of her wheeled table noted it. "She's coming out of it. Did Carvex want her dosed again or shall we just let him deal with it?" He asked the first guard, who glanced down at Kavala with a sneer and shrugged. "Best let him decide. Either way we go isn't going to please him. Not today... not in the mood hes been in." The first guard nodded, then paused as they reached the end of a long hall and paused at a set of double doors. He opened them and she was wheeled in, the lab an obviously posh upper crust chamber for a lordling or leader. Kavala recognized some of the decor. The room was dressed in a very similar manner to the way Crescent's father's chamber had been decorated.

She tried to sit up. Her motion earned her a stern hand on the chest and a reminder that she was here as a prisoner. "Stay down. He just wants to speak to you." The guard said as he turned, saluted someone, and both men retreated back through the doorway which they closed behind them.

A figure approached, walking into the candlelight. The room had no windows nor had the hall so Kavala had no idea what time it was or if they were above or below ground.

"Kavala Denusk. At long last we meet. Or should I call you Crescent?" The man said, revealing his full features in the illuminating glow of the candlelight. Eclipse hadn't changed much, not in death, and not indeed in his rebirth. Kavala knew that people tended to hold onto their appearences from incarnation to incarnation. She herself looked like Crescent, only as a Konti... and looked too like her Kelvic self as well. Carvex was no different.

She licked her lips, tried to speak, and found her tongue too thick to do so. Carvex smiled.

"It's the sepia root. It is wearing off but it will still take a few chimes. I can tell though that you know me. I certainly know you. We make it our job to remember as I expect you do too." He said, approaching even closer now and laying a hand on her stomach. He trailed his fingers up her chest between her breasts and gently wrapped his hands around her neck over the collar she wore.

"I've learned a few tricks in his life. Djed collars are one of them. Some people like manacles, but I prefer hands free. After all, slaves work as they are told and need their hands to do so, and a collar is a better reminder." He said, releasing his grip and reaching up to stroke her cheek lovingly. "You were my greatest accomplishment and my worst failure. I didn't know I had trained up my eventual killer. First you let Geode go, breaking the sanctity of our rule. Then you turned on me, letting those fool Dreamwalkers brainwash you. Well, I've learned something about brainwashing since then, Kavala, and I don't need the power of a god to do it." He smiled then, a cruel cold smile.

"Our laws state that you should die. I know that. But death isn't good enough for you. I will carry out justice and in the end you will die. It will be by my hand and in accordance to our laws. But first, I have something very very entertaining to set loose on you. You will be my first experiment. It might take some time to accomplish, but when I do, it will be very satisfying." He said, stroking the loose white hair off her forehead and brushing it to either side.

Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gleaming gemstone a color Kavala had never seen before. It was a blueish grey that gave off a glow that was almost sickening in its intensity. He rested it on her forehead and she realized its texture, the inclusions in it as he passed it across her field of vision, reminded her of the folds of a person's brain. The minute it touched down against her skin, she felt as if pinpricks of light were digging into her skull - all the way down - and feathering out into her brain. Carvex then reached out and touched the gem and she felt him invade her mind.

The Konti began to scream.

It wasn't like Dreamwalking... not in the least. It was incredibly hard to experience and even harder to describe. It was as if Carvex suddenly accessed all her memories and pulled them up at once. He combed through them like a person combed through someone's life journal, stopping here, skipping there, backtracking to see what happened when and why. In an instant, Carvex knew all there was to know about her. Kavala convulsed, the experience incredibly painful and invasive.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kavala on March 23rd, 2015, 1:02 am

Kavala had been wrong. No one wanted her to talk. No one was probably going to even cut her up to get her to reveal things she normally wouldn't. Instead, Carvex - once upon a time her father - wrenched every last secret she had from her without breaking a sweat. It put things into perspective for her. All her planning... all her careful paranoia... had not been enough. Nothing could prepare her for what he knew and what the Ruv'na were capable of to begin with. He just reached out - as if she were a child - and took her memories for himself to examine leisurely.

It took bells. She laid there and told him everything about herself without uttering a word. Every moment of her life and the ones she'd lived before passed from her knowledge to his, a forced sharing she wanted no part in. There was no way to fight it. There was no stopping it. There was no hiding from the invasion. It was a profound rape, one that was so thorough and so dark in its delivery.

And when he was done, she was wrecked. Carvex knew everything. He knew everything Kavala had ever known about herself, the world, even about people such as Caelum and Nysel and of lives she'd walked the Chavi of. And when he pulled his touch from the gem on her forehead and plucked it from her brow, she was suddenly and profoundly alone in her own head again. He stepped back and smiled at her. The gem he pocketed as he carefully set about to really observe Kavala.

She was stretched out, sweating, on the verge of convulsing again, and incredibly pale. He ran his hands down her chest again, over her forearms, and across her thighs. The actions reminded Kavala of the way she'd examine a new horse, checking its limbs for health and its muscles for strength.

"You've been training, I see, with both your body and your magics. You've been a whore too... and enjoyed it. And now you fancy yourself a healer. That makes me laugh, dear daughter. You can never tally up what you've done in terms of kills and betrayals with what you have saved in regards to healing. You can never equal the weight upon your soul. Don't you see that? By joining with THEM you have betrayed us both in that life and this one. You murdered your own father. You murdered ME. You allowed yourself to be subverted. You do not lean on your own strengths, but on those granted to you by The Gods. You will never be more than what you are now, no matter how much you learn and how hard you train." He said, chuckling as if this fact amused him. And still his fingers played over her skin, pausing on the gnosis marks that interrupted her skin. He covered the one currently visible to him for a moment, and shook his head disgusted.

"So much potential ruined. You are tainted, my daughter. In this form, from birth. I would have never seen you as Konti. They are as unnatural as their maker. Rumor has it Rak'keli is a risen whore, elevated by borrowed power from a God who has more love of fish than people."
He said, shaking his head sadly.

"But you are no better, my pretty little daughter. You've spread your legs and bore monsters to men that were never should have been men to begin with. And you've loved so hard and so deeply only to be betrayed time and time again. I see that in your mind and I assure you that your worst fears are true. You aren't worthy of anyone returning that love. I would have thought.... honestly... that you would know that by now. You aren't stupid. You never were. But in this you are utterly blind." He added, slapping her hip with a grin.

"Since you don't mind being a tool, I'm going to use you as one once more. You deserve a long slow death, but we aren't into that, not like the Gods are. I should be rights end you here and now, but I know you'll just come back again and again to plague me. So its best to use you while I can. I'm honing my skills you see, developing new tools to fight old evils. And why not test them on known subjects? Why bother with weakness when the strong of spirit makes a better test?" Carvex said, reaching into his pocket and pulling forth the same stone.

He set on her forehead exactly where he'd set the stone before. There was no pain, no harvesting of memories like had occurred when he'd used the stone before, although the lucid part of Kavala that wasn't still in shock felt the same penetration and the same invasion of light as before. But when Carvex touched it this time, it reached into her awareness and did something she couldn't quite follow. Her father from another life concentrated, his face a mask of intensity she could feel the power weaving within. It fed down through the stone and into her mind, tangling things, twisting things, subverting thoughts. There were words he spoke too, but she didn't really hear them.... not with her ears, only with her mind. And the moment they were uttered, she forgot the as if they did not exist.

This time, when he let go of the stone, he did not pluck it from her forehead. Instead, he left it in place. Then he bent over her, his eyes searching hers, and smiled.

"It's an artifact, you know. We come across them more than most would realize. This one was once used to program golems, downloading and uploading information form their brains. It's called The Maru Davan. But it can be used for other things too, on humans and the tainted alike. I suspect it works on Konti as well. Lets test it out shall we?" He said with a smile and leaned back.

He cleared his throat and smiled. "A little test first." He said, shaking his head and suddenly lighting his hand with a green fire that glowed. He traced Rak'keli's symbol in the air before Kavala's gaze where it lingered, slowly fading as the djed drained away from the reimantic display of light and fire. "Rak'keli has chosen you, Kavala. Do you want to be in her service?" He said clearly, the words spoken more like a rehearsed phrase.

"RAK'KELI IS A WHORE." Kavala said, fisting her hands and trying to punch through the restraints that kept her strapped down. As soon as she did it, the Konti blinked, relaxed as if it hadn't happened, and glanced up at Carvex confused.

"I don't think your gem works on Konti." She said quietly, as if she hadn't just uttered the words and tried to strike out. Carvex's mouth curved in amusement. "No, child, perhaps it doesn't." Kavala missed it, but there was no conviction in his words, only a smug self satisfied knowledge that she'd not remember anything he programed her to do even in the next breath after it was done.

Yes... The Maru Davan worked very well on Konti.

Then he reached out, satisfied, and touched the gem again. An observer would hear the programing clearly though the Konti who laid stretched out on the table did not. The man who claimed to be her father and the leader of the Ruv'na inserted very clear orders into her mind. They weren't particularly self-serving for the Ruv'na, but instead were all about his revenge which was why he did the work quietly, alone, and without his people as witnesses. He programed the girl to react violently when the very first person, man or woman, that professed true and powerful love to her. She'd kill them if she could because he programmed her to do so. It was all he could do to enact revenge for what she'd done to him as Crescent when she'd struck him down as Eclipse and joined the Cytali. Killing her wasn't enough for him. But turning her into his instrument of death, a killing weapon to strike down the one and only thing shed ever wanted in life, was right up his ally and well in line with his style. Carvex didn't play fair. Carvex didn't have to be nice. There was no forgiveness in his heart for the tainted. And there was especially no forgiveness in his heart for her.

She would kill - if she could - the first person that professed love to her... a love Kavala believed. And the moment it was done she'd not remember doing it. Oh to be a fly on the wall. The best Carvex could hope for was to retrieve her again afterwards and live his justice first hand before putting her down. She was good. He knew that. But he also thought he was better. And that brought him satisfaction.

So when he was done and pulled the gem away, she had no memory left of the visit. She was out cold, commanded to sleep deeply for long enough for them to return her. The house call where she'd helped the client firm in her mind and no doubt about it happening. She even had fresh coin in her pocket as payment for services rendered. They'd mount her back on her sturdy horse, send her back towards her home, and let her slowly awaken from the experience as if awakening from a dream with no reason to question her exhaustion other than the fact that she'd had a busy day.

But she was a weapon just waiting to be unsheathed. And if this programming worked without a hitch, Carvex could enact further plans with others... moving on to the Akalak and even sending splinter cells out to Syliras and Zeltiva to begin work there.

He didn't care he was sacrificing his own daughter. He didn't see her that way. Instead, he saw her as a betrayer, a turncoat, and wanted her to go down... not quietly.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Caelum on March 27th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Thread Award

Kavala

Skills
Acrobatics +1
Deduction +5
Escape Artist +2
Endurance +5
Intelligence +4
Investigation +3
Poison +1
Subterfuge +1
Tactics +1

Lores
Escape Artist: Attempting to Escape Rope Bonds
Investigation: Probable Elimination
Intelligence: Observation Data Gathering
Intelligence: Stress Data Analyzation
Ruv’na: Identifying Marks Documentation
Ruv’na: Marble NPC Physician
Effects of Djed Collar
Ruv’na: NPC Carvex Reborn
Herbalism: Effects of Sepia Root
Ruv’na: Means of Sustaining Past Life Memory
Ruv’na: Gemstone, Unknown Magic
Maru Davan Artifact: Basic Uses

Notes

This was an excellent read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and holy crap what is that artifact? Awesome. Please edit your post in the grade request thread to reflect completion and as always don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)