[The Great Bazaar] Criminal Minds Think Alike [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Grayzdo Briety on October 18th, 2010, 3:35 am

With all three of the men gone and stolen mizas in his pocket Grayzdo decided he would head on out of the bazaar before he got the attention of a knight.
Grayzdo Briety
Novice Disguiser

Words: 12937
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ash'eny on October 18th, 2010, 3:47 am

------ Finish -----
Ash'eny
Thief of Hearts

Words: 195301
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 8:17 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Dusk on October 31st, 2010, 4:32 pm

XP Award!

Ash'eny
XP Award: Begging: 1 XP, Intelligence: 1 XP, Acting: 1 XP
Lore Award: Being a convenient distraction, Being cryptic at random strangers, Too many cooks in the kitchen
Ledger: +4gm

Sasin
XP Award: Larceny: 1 XP, Intimidation: 1 XP, Interrogation: 1 XP
Lore Award: Using a convenient distraction, Giving fair warning, Recognizing shady characters
Ledger: +6gm, 2sm, 18cm

Eanos
XP Award: Intelligence: 1 XP
Lore Award: Deciphering the babble of beggars, Too many cooks in the kitchen, Being randomly threatened by a crazy person
Ledger:

Grayzdo
XP Award: Negotiation: 1 XP
Lore Award: Being tall... a lot, Threatening murder in the middle of a crowd
Ledger:

Additional Note

Ash: I'm giving you Intelligence not because you gathered information and interpreted it, but because you left clues to BE interpreted. Lemme know if you have any questions on that.

Grayzdo: With Larcent of 5, you can't just walk up to someone in the middle of the market and cut their purse off their belt without being caught. Read through the other posts using Larceny - there needs to be distraction, subterfuge, cleverness. It's not just about running up to someone and taking what they have. Since you didn't actually roleplay thieving (please see my notes on earning XP in my Office Thread, there aren't any points for Larceny given. If you'd like help or suggestions on how to best work on your skills, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help you out!

PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous