Closed [The Askara Livery Stable] Unlikely Relations (Verena Lorak)

Fate is either cruel or compassionate. A soon-to-be Rujaro meeting a dynasty member. Quite curious to see how that goes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

[The Askara Livery Stable] Unlikely Relations (Verena Lorak)

Postby Chayton on July 10th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Chayton

1, Summer, 514 AV

Chayton finally built up the courage to leave his little nook by the Ki River. It was quite early, the sun was barely rising up and the moon was still visible. It was the first day of the season, so he might as well start new beginnings and push back the bad memories of the last. He was in mourning for a while and hadn't done much since he had last seen the woman and the Rujaro. She was probably disappointed in him. 'Get your arse out of the mud and start making a petching difference!' He tried to mimic her voice in his head, which was hard since he only heard it once. He glanced at his horse, which he planned to sell today. It was the first thing the Rujaro had asked him to do. However, he felt a bit of remorse of losing such a beautiful animal. However, he preferred to live with actual people than an animal, plus he'd earn some mizas that way. Without a job, money would be hard to come by. Chayton let out a long sigh, finally pushing past all the long grass and into the clearing between the Ki River and the plantations just ahead. There was no way he'd cut through the Lorak plantation, or any plantation for that matter. Even if he disappeared for quite a while and if there were any search parties for the lone intruder, it was still dangerous. Chayton stood silent, listening to the grass whisper in the gentle breeze. Fog was settling in fast this early morning... Would he be able to find his way to the West Bank?

Chayton rubbed his horse's muzzle, glancing back at his packed things that were ready for travel in the swamp. Was he really doing this? Was he actually going to join the Rujaro? Would he even make it into the secret organization known as the Rujaro? So many questions battered his brain, but there was no way of knowing unless he tried. He began to lead his horse into the clearing, squinting at the thick fog before him. He'd have to figure out a way to dart between the thin line between the two separate plantations, Lorak and Konrath. He prayed to the gods that he'd make it unscathed and unseen. He also thanked the gods for his cover. With a deep breath and adrenaline beginning to release within his body, he dashed across the clearing with his horse in tow like a ghost... With loud-ish cloppy feet.

Finally popping into the West Bank, his heart began to settle to the steady beat it once had earlier. How terrifying it was to be so close to the enemy! Chayton scratched the back of his left hand nervously. The bumps of his hidden brand bringing back memories of his past life in Ravok. It was dangerous to be here and almost wanted to turn back, but the only thing keeping him here was the fact that the fog was beginning to lift again, and the sun was close to the afternoon mark in the sky. There was no way he was going to turn back now, not when he already wasted his time coming here. Chayton strolled into the street by the Travelers Complex. Where were the stables located? He lifted the hood of his cloak over his head, his ink colored eyes darting left and right distrustfully at passerby's. The West Bank was full of caravans and travelers fully geared up. Chayton enjoyed the cover of people, even if the feeling of unease crept up his back being in a slave-owning city. Would he get caught? Would they send him back to Ravok? Chayton forced the lump in his throat down, leading his horse towards the Stables just up the street from where he was standing.

Chayton studied the Askara Livery Stables from a few feet away, happening to find his hand stroking his steed's muzzle again. For the Rujaro... For new beginnings... He approached the facility slowly, his stomach growling for food and feeling the sun beat down on the top of his head. Good gods, it certainly got hot in the afternoon. It was no wonder the people he saw just moments ago were already dispersing and going on their own way to find food and rest. He approached the front building that was connected to the stables just beside it. Alongside the stables resided a dirt corral where few horses were free to run around with riders on their backs. Most of the other horses were hidden in the stables, waiting to be rode and bought. Chayton noticed a man chatting with a young woman just outside the building and next to the stables. Who was he to talk to about selling? Perhaps they were the ones to ask. The closer he got, the more features he could distinguish off the two people. He felt nervous, and uneasy. How long would it be before getting caught? Would they require a pat down? Would they ask to see his freeborn mark? Oh gods, he forgot to get one! No, throw those thoughts away, they do no good. He'll just... He'll just tell them he had just arrived today! Perfect. He hadn't been in the main parts of Kenash, mostly just hiding in the wilderness just outside the plantations. No one would have seen him before, and the lie would certainly be bought.

"Excuse me," He spoke up timidly, attempting to play the part of an innocent traveler. "Would either of you like to tell me where I can talk to the stable master? I'd like to sell my horse for a good bit of mizas." The man turned his attention from the girl to Chayton and the girl turned her head.

OOCLet me know if I should change anything! :D

Chayton
officially inactive

Words: 16887
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Race: Chaktawe

Postby Verena Lorak on July 14th, 2014, 4:26 am

Early this morning, Cassius came barging into her chambers, rousing her from a much needed sleep and sending her into a somewhat frustrated mood. He had dragged in some servants to help her get ready. Verena came nearly to snapping at him, but Cas had already left before her eyes could even focus. After hastily taking a bath and being pampered, Verena glided out to the porch, one hand gripping a white parasol.

Though it was only the first day of the scorching season, the sun was almost unbearable. For once, Verena didn’t mind the dress that was designed to expose her neck and collarbones. All so that the shimmering white sigil of the goddess of Rak’keli could be clearly seen by casual observers. Unsurprisingly, the Paille seemed to have the same idea and chosen to leave suits and shirts behind. With his chest bare and the black tattoo painted on his arm, Cas looked like a wild Drykas from the Sea of Grass.

After breaking their fast, Cas wanted to retrieve his strider from the stables after a few weeks of separation. He was quite excited, at least that’s what he told her. She knew that the Paille considered his steed as family, but unlike his real family, this horse wouldn’t judge him. So there they were, in the Askara Livery Stables – a haven for animals and their riders.

Verena rarely visited the Stables – almost never even. It wasn’t the smell that drove her away as it did most Dynasty brats – she was a doctor and some injuries had worse scents. As far as stables go, Verena guessed Kenash’s stables was well taken care of. It was the fact that she wasn’t so fond of horses.

Unfortunately, the Paille wanted to speak to the stablemaster, but the man was nowhere in sight. The Lorak was getting tired of the idleness. “I have to go back to my clinic, Cas,” Verena repeated as she twirled her parasol mindlessly. She had tried to leave a few chimes ago, hoping to slip under his notice while he was searching for his strider, but Cas was a lot more observant than she had expected. He had caught her wrist with ease and pulled her back to him. She doubted she could leave without his permission.

“It’s the first day of summer. You deserve a day off. Besides, Hallan said they could manage without you,” Cas finally replied. Before, he seemed happy to entirely ignore her, completely accustomed to the ways of Verena Lorak. “And you have no patient to attend to.”

“There is a high chance that a patient was brought in as I am accompanying you, doing nothing,” she pointed out. “Especially under such heat.”

Before her betrothed could reply, the only other customer approached them. He stood out like a sore thumb – a foreigner. It was easy to discern between Kenasherns and those who were visiting the city. His build was imposing, almost threatening. The markings on his face only added to his savageness.

”Would either of you like to tell me where I can talk to the stable master? I’d like to sell my horse for a good bit of mizas,” the big man said. On a closer inspection, Verena realized what had bothered her about him. His eyes were completely black.

“The Askara should be here any time now,” Cassius said plainly. He was clearly eyeing the stranger carefully, his eyes darting to the man’s unmarked hands. “I have never seen you around here before. Have you just arrived in the city?” He offered his hand. “Cassius Paille.”

The stranger was definitely not a human. Almost unconsciously, the doctor took a step forward, intrigued. She couldn’t recall if she had ever met someone like him. The man – or whatever he was – seemed entirely humanoid, except for his eyes. Rather bluntly, Verena cut through the conversation between the two men. “What are you?”

Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Words: 234038
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Chayton on July 23rd, 2014, 8:59 pm

Chayton

1, Summer, 514 AV

Chayton willed for no part of his body to twitch as the strangers eyed him almost forcefully. They looked calm before he approached them, perhaps he looked a little poor to be socializing with them. They were clearly of higher status, or at least the lady did, twirling her little umbrella like a palace princess. Speaking of the lady, he felt as shocked as she looked when they first took a glance. First of disinterest but under further evaluation, completely entranced, or at least he was. His eyes flitted nervously to the man, feeling uncomfortable just staring at the shining mark upon her collarbone. It felt dirty, and it was rude considering that the man, who was studying him with a hard expression, was offering a hand and Chayton almost didn't notice. Was he annoyed? He couldn't tell. He bowed his head slightly, taking his hand in a firm grip. "Mister Paille. Pleasure. I go by Chayton, nothing special." He paused as the man didn't let go right away, hesitating as they met eyes. Chayton flashed a raised brow, but only for a micro second as he stepped back. "Yes, I've just arrived today. I'm not surprised that you could single me out as quickly as you did. Do I stand out more than I realize?" A bit of a humorous tone hinted a way into his words, however his lips barely moved, stiff and coarse. "Anyways, a new season means a new start as I like to say. I'm afraid I won't stay very long. It depends on what this place could do for me." He observed the two, assuming that they lived here for quite a while, and maybe knew the dynasties very well. He'd have to be careful around them.

Chayton felt even more uncomfortable at the fact that during their conversation, the lady took a step closer to him. He started to pet the muzzle of his horse again, trying to distract himself from the mark or her curious gaze. He had no intentions of stepping on this man's toes, whatever their relation was. Cassius was not amused but in fact distracted by the fair lady's actions. Before either of them could say a word, the woman's insipid tone cut through the heat and left Chayton at a loss for words. "What am I?" He stuttered, brushing back his dark hair as his gaze darted back and forth between the two (not that they could tell with his glazed-over eyes). He was taken aback by her voice, not matching her outward appearance. He expected a high-pitched voice of royal brattiness or maybe a flirtatious and haughty tone. But no, this one wasn't testing the waters, she had fully jumped in the lake without hesitation. "I consider myself just a man." Don't avoid the question, answer the girl! "But if you must know... I'm a chaktawe." When the Rujaro told him to blend in, they must have meant not to talk to strangers either, which meant he was breaking all the rules. Right on the first day! He licked his lips, antsy to leave their presence as quickly as possible but something held him back. 'Don't be afraid to socialize. They can't read your mind just by looking at you!' Act natural, got it. "What's that?" He pointed at the mark on her upper chest. The man naturally replied by stepping closer to the lady, protectively. "It's only fair since you asked me a rather intrusive question. Then again, I guess my eyes are a little scary looking, aren't they?" He answered casually, the side of his mouth curled awkwardly, as if he were attempting to smile. However, it went away as fast as it came, his lips feeling strange afterwards making such a foreign gesture towards a stranger.

Before she could reply, an older man probably in his late forties, trotted up to them. "Sorry for the wait! How can I help you folks?" The man paused, doing a little bow for the lady and a handshake for Cassius. "Miss Lorak. Mister Paille. Fancy meeting you here! If I'm assuming correctly, you're here for your magnificent steed." Chayton's blood felt ice cold, chilling him to the bone as his attention was brought back to the woman. Lorak... The plantation he raided to save that little slave boy...

Chayton
officially inactive

Postby Verena Lorak on July 24th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Cassius shrugged at Chayton's remark. "My family is charged with the safety of Kenash, so it is my responsibility to know most of the visitors here," he explained lightly. "There's also the fact you towered over most people here. Welcome to Kenash, Chayton. You'll find that we're a charming city like no other." Though he was not surprised that the man's eyes were attracted to Verena's shimmering mark, Cassius was mildly vexed. It was ironic that he should feel offended when a stranger was watching his betrothed, when Verena never said a thing about how his own eyes used to follow other women. He had no right to feel so based on how he used to fool around without a second thought.

Verena didn't even notice that she was being watched by both men. She stopped the motion she had been doing with her parasol, finally doing something.

A Chaktawe, he had said. With ease, her mind stored the information. Physically Chayton looked completely human, except for his eyes. Verena wondered if it allowed him to have a better vision or maybe he could only see certain colors or . . . Her mind was already rushing. Other races were always intriguing to study. Did he have prolonged lifespan as Kontis and Akalaks did? Verena noticed that humanoids creatures tend to age more slowly. If she could, Verena would've called upon her magic to inspect his aura - she couldn't risk it, unfortunately.

Buried in her thoughts, Verena barely noticed Cas's arm slipping around her waist as Chayton asked a question pointedly. Unlike most Dynasties would, his forth tone did not bother her in the least. "It's only fair since you asked me a rather intrusive question. Then again, I guess my eyes are a little scary looking, aren't they?" Intrusive, really? She was merely curious. Verena had thought it was a fair question to ask since he was definitely not a typical human. How was it asking someone's identity intrusive? If Zorane was here, she would've asked out loud.

Before she could open her mouth, however, an older man came lumbering toward them. "Sorry for the wait! How can I help you folks?" The man was humbly dressed for a Dynasty, though remembering his job, it made sense. Surprisingly, he recognized both her and Cassius by name.

Verena paid no more attention to the stablemaster. He didn't seem to mind either, since he had begun talking to Cas about the strider. Not eager to be involved with talks about stallions, she slipped away from Cas's grip. Considering that the Askara hadn't start talking to the foreigner, Verena answered his question, "It's a gnosis mark of Rak'keli, goddess of healing and health." Verena certainly didn't find the question intrusive. Still curious about this chaktawe, she added, "Where are you from?"
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Chayton on July 24th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Chayton

1, Summer, 514 AV

Chayton did not want to talk to her any longer. In fact, he dreaded the fact that he ever came up to them at all. The next time he'd run into a sorts of well-dressed people, he'd avoid them at all cost. Before Chayton could go up to the stable master, Cassius stole him away, blabbing about some sort of strider horse that he owned. Unfortunately, the girl was anything but interested and pulled away from the man's arm. Chayton felt unbelievably clammy and sweaty, as if Miss Lorak's once just interested stare became an interrogating glare. Every movement had him on the edge and he was persuading himself to jump. However the woman pulled him away, out of his thoughts. "It's a gnosis mark of Rak'keli, goddess of healing and health." Healing and health? He nodded, completely fascinated. All his fears melted away, his thoughts consumed with the power of such a mark. Did that mean she could fix everything? Even a broken soul? He would love to have that kind of power. He would use it to save everyone he came across. Perhaps even his enemies if he felt gracious enough. Just the fact that the very touch of his fingers could bring peace to another... It sounded heavenly. Alas, it sounded more like a fantasy. He would ask more questions, more private matters like how many people she had saved and what was the worst condition she saved. If anyone had ever died in her care... But instead, she asked him.

"Where are you from?"

Chayton's heart lurched into his throat and all the fears and doubts came swirling in again at the snap of a finger. What could he say? What should he say? He never thought of making up his old home location. Or what kind of job he would pretend to have! Before he was just petting his horse, but now he was slapping it, causing the horse to knicker and nip at him. He stopped. Figuratively caught with his trousers down, he started to stutter and babble. "Well- Er- Y- You see the thing i-is." 'Calm down, silly boy. You're making a scene.' He cleared his throat, making a fist and pounding his chest. "Sorry about that, Miss." He apologized quickly as thoughts came through his head. 'Tell the truth.' Which truth? 'A half truth.' He straightened himself, his once nervous appearance all but evaporated. He gained control again. "I travelled to many places, never really considered a place to be my true home or something I'd want to go back to. However, the last place I've resided in was Ravok. Disgusting place if I do say so myself. They all worship such an evil god, and wish harm on others. Especially on the little people." Was it satisfactory? Would she buy it? Those questions weren't rummaging through his head, but instead thinking about how much his last statement was true. It really was a disgusting place, and how they tormented the little people. The little people being... Slaves.

Chayton
officially inactive

Postby Verena Lorak on August 3rd, 2014, 11:46 am

As the odd pair talked, Collin Askara called out an order to one of his slaves. During the time, the one that heard him was a young boy with a brand on the side of his face. He couldn’t have been more than fourteen years old. The boy bowed hastily before darting into deeper into the stables. Earlier, he had been charged with keeping an eye on the horses that been left to graze around the horse pen. So eager to please his master, the boy had dropped what he was doing completely and proceeded to do the new task. Unfortunately, he had forgotten to lock the gates.

“I travelled to many places, never really considered a place to be my true home or something I'd want to go back to. However, the last place I've resided in was Ravok. Disgusting place if I do say so myself. They all worship such an evil god, and wish harm on others. Especially on the little people.”

Ravok. Verena was sure he had heard of the city once or twice, at least in passing. Still, her knowledge was quite limited. All she knew was it allowed slavery in its borders, just like Kenash. As she listened, the Lorak was bit disappointed. She had expected Chayton to had come from a more exotic place that would fuel her interest. Just as quickly as her fascination had started, she was quickly losing it. He was still a foreign race she had never seen before, but it wasn’t like she could probe and study him at the moment. “Are your eyes the only thing that separates your kind from the ordinary human?”

After getting her answer, Verena would let her eyes wander from the man in front of him, glancing quickly at Cassius, who was heading toward a certain horse guided by a little boy. The Paille thanked the young slave, who beamed in reply excited with the notion of getting the attention of another Dynasty.

Obliviously, Verena wandered close to the gates of the horse pen – completely unaware of the stampede that was about to start.
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Chayton on August 4th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Chayton

1, Summer, 514 AV

Chayton watched her expression change from interested to bored rather quickly. And he couldn't help but feel the refreshing cool of relief wash over him. She bought it without question, but it appeared that she was determined to get at least an inkling of something out of him. She did not waste her breath, choosing her words carefully. "Are your eyes the only thing that separates your kind from the ordinary human?" Chayton took a moment to respond, having to think long and hard about the stories his Nana had told him about his unique race. However, he was momentarily distracted by a youngling with scarred brand on his face. He was leading a strong, healthy horse towards Miss Lorak's company. The only thing that set him off was how young and gangly he was. "Ross..." The name was barely carried off along the baby breeze that just dusted them with hot air. Chayton hadn't realized how sweaty he was, and it was becoming apparent on his chest. The humidity was a killer. "Well, there are many things but you're partially right. What helps define us from the other races is our eyes but most of the other abilities we have are hidden on the inside or just not as noticeable." His voice was disheveled, keeping an eye on the slave that handed the horse over to Cassius. After the man thanked the boy, his face brightened. That's all he could look forward to... Just a simple thank you from the higher ranks...

As he stared at the young slave boy, he hadn't noticed the Lorak girl wander away from him and towards the horse pen. One of the horses was curiously sniffing at the unhinged lock that was clumsily left open by the eager boy. Chayton was tempted to speak to the boy, but the sound of clacking had grabbed his attention. One of the horses had lifted itself and clicked its hooves against the unlocked gate repeatedly. Suddenly, the horse had kicked it open and two other horses by it was attracted to the noise. Chayton's first reaction was to stop it and grab it's reins, but it wasn't wearing any since it was in the "protected" enclosed area. The other two horses clattered over to the lead horse of this escapade, trampling out of the pen in rebellion. Chayton jumped on his horse, his eyes catching the Lorak girl in the middle of them. What was he supposed to do? Let the dynasty girl get trampled or save her and risk being interrogated by the Rujaro? The slave boy looked absolutely terrified, trying to come to the rescue but risked himself getting trampled himself. Chayton let his instincts take over. He kicked the sides of his horse sharply, launching himself forward towards the scene. He pulled back on his reins in attempt to have his horse lift itself on its hind legs to scare the three horses back a bit so he could reach the Lorak girl. As if out of sheer luck, his horse did exactly that but the horses only backed up a few steps and galloped around him. Chayton held on, trying not to slide off the back of his horse. In fact, he had to grab his horse's neck just to stay on. Once he was right side up again, he adjusted himself. The slave boy was fine, just a bewildered expression on his face. It looked like he was about to cry. They caught eye contact, which sent a shiver down his back. Chayton nodded to the boy to ensure that he would be okay. He IS going to be okay. He would make sure of it... He turned to face the dynasty girl.

"Are you alright?" He inquired urgently, offering a hand to help her up from the ground. He didn't stay long though, his eyes glancing back at the runaways. He pulled the reins to turn his horse, it was now a chase. It would have been much easier if there was another rider on the other side of the horses to corral them. He had never done something like this before, so fear had gripped his heart. If he failed to corral them, then what would the people think of him? It doesn't matter, he wasn't going to stay in town long after this. He'd have to disappear, just like the Rujaro told him. Speaking of which, they were probably watching him right now, calling him a petching idiot under their breath. Chayton flicked the reins to catch up to the horses, which haven't ran too far, barely making it to the street since they were distracted with each other. They knickered as Chayton's horse galloped around them and kicked up on its hind legs again. The two that had only followed the rebellious one obediently started trotting back, but the rebellious horse just whinnied and tried to go around him. "I need some help here!" He shouted again, aggressively yanking the reins to get his horse stepping in the other's way to stop it.

Chayton
officially inactive

Postby Verena Lorak on August 6th, 2014, 4:40 am

Verena looked at Cas again, who was smiling at the kid. He had always been very fond of children, no matter the status. It had been a surprise when she first found out. Verena never expected that a man who spent so much time in brothels would care for children. Unfortunately, it made her worry. If they married, Cas would want to have children. She wasn’t sure she could do it. So far, Verena couldn’t even let him kiss her. Not when she still cared for his brother.

What happened next, she couldn’t quite explain. It was all a blur of movements. Horses were rushing out of the gates and all around her. Something knocked her off her feet and all she could see were hooves threatening to crush her. Then the stallions veered away. It had happened so fast that her mind didn’t really process all of it.

Someone was offering her a hand and asking about her, but Verena simply pulled herself up. She had no troubled and needed no help really.

“Are you alright?” Cas asked worriedly, placing his hand on her face, her arm as soon as he got to her. His eyes were bright and alert. Despite the commotion, Cas’s strider, Varik, stayed calm and trotted calmly towards them. The creature simply eyed its master with intelligent eyes – the way only Drykas horses could for some reason.

“Yes,” she replied, gently pulling his hand away from her. The touching was unnecessary. There was no way he could diagnose any injury she might sustain that way. And the injuries she did sustain were merely scratches from the fall.

His eyes narrowed. “Are you sure?”

“I am a doctor. I can distinguish whether I am fine or not.”

The Paille sighed, knowing when his betrothed wanted to be left alone. It was hard sometimes to put up with Verena Lorak, but at least he was accustomed to her mannerism. She did seem unharmed, at least. So, he turned to the Askara briefly. “What is this? Your negligence,” Cas said sharply as he gestured to the open pen, “could have injured my betrothed. I expected something better from another Dynasty.”

Collin Askara was calm. “Malin, come here!” Sure enough, the young boy from earlier came darting to his master’s side. His hands were shaking and his skin pale, fearing for punishments. “You were in charge of the horse pen.” The slight slave nodded furiously.

“We will deal with this later,” Cas decided with a sigh. He glanced at Chayton who had forged ahead with his horse. “I better assist the foreigner,” he said simply as he hoisted himself up to his stallion with ease and galloped ahead.
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Dravite on July 11th, 2015, 2:55 am

Verena Lorak

XP Award:

• Observation: 4
  • Socialisation: 3
  • Intelligence: 1
  • Rhetoric: 1

Lore:

• Drykas: Wildings from the Sea of Grass
  • Sea of Grass: Home to the Drykas
  • Askara Livery Stables: For riders and their horses
  • Chayton: The Chaktawe
  • Rak'keli's healing mark
  • Ravok: Home of the evil god
  • Drykas Striders are Intelligent animals

Penalties:
None.

Loot:
None.

Notes: It’s a shame this thread was never finished because I quite enjoyed reading it, though I suppose I am a little biased (Drykas, woo, woo!). Let me know if you think I have missed anything here and be sure to edit your grading request!

Dravite
Ra’athi of The Watch Troha to Tavehk

Words: 775240
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2015, 12:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
2015 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)