So...um....hi! Newbie ahoy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Serana on July 30th, 2015, 11:28 am

Howdy, I'm Serana and I'm new to this place. I have to say, there is so much to take in, hard to believe how well-established this place is though to be honest, that is one reason I decided to dive in when I did. I need a challenge and this place seems ready and willing to provide one.

I won't go into too much detail about me in real life, dun wanna bore ya'll but I'm in England which will explain if I'm on when a lot of people aren't, dunno how many GMT people there will be here. I'm 27, been writing on and off for the last ten years or so and have a real passion for drama though only IC, I promise. I'm a huge fan of fantasy in all kinds of fashions and have been on all sorts of roleplay sites before though none quite as original as Mizahar.

I plan on playing a Kelvic though I've yet to fully settle on what sort of concept I want or where to start. As I said, there is a lot to take in, so many options. There is always the slave route but I don't wanna be too cliche. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. I just wanna write Serana's story and have fun :)
Serana
Hungry like the wolf

Words: 5798
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2015, 10:44 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Noah Amuel on July 30th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Hey Serana!

It's great to see that you decided to dive into the abyss that is Mizahar. If any have any questions, even aftering scouting through the lore for you answer, feel free to ask around. Chat is always welcoming to people, especially newcomers and everyone there should be willing to give you the information you desire.

We have a couple different people from all over the world and I know you're the only one from Europe, haha. There should be a handful of others online when you're online, anyway.

As for a playing a Kelvic there are many, many routes you can go. I'm a Kelvic player and I didn't take the slave route because I feared that it would be too much of a plothole/baggage for Noah to carry around through his life. You can almost start your Kelvic in anyway possible due to how flexible they are as characters. Kelvics are very complicated races because there are so many factors that impact their lives throughout your time playing them. These factors being: lifespan of their shifted animal, whether they prefer to live amongst people or not, or even how old they are when you begin playing them.

I'll be willing to answer any Kelvic questions you have because there aren't that many of us that are active so the more the merrier!
Noah Amuel
Zulrav's Golden Eagle

Words: 295310
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2014, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gybe on July 30th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Welcome to the site Serana. I'd take Noah's advice. He's pretty awesome. We look forward to roleplaying with you and getting to know you more.
Gybe
Player

Words: 60786
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2015, 8:31 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tribal on August 2nd, 2015, 8:21 pm

Welcome to Mizahar.

Kelvics are a really fun race to play and wolves are always very popular in these types of forums. I'm sure whatever you choose you will make the best of and wow us all! All the best and enjoy your stay with us here at Mizahar!
Tribal
Lost in the Tall Grass

Words: 242363
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2015, 11:43 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Amunet on August 3rd, 2015, 10:40 am

Hey there. welcome to the fun house here. :P

If you have any questions, i will try and answer?

The people here are helpful and friendly.
Amunet
**The Healer** There has to be a better way!

Words: 565239
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2015, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)