Foxes and Thieves (Garett, Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Garett on November 7th, 2010, 11:39 pm

When Jokor finally stopped laughing, he pulled the rest of the sheet over his head, and said, "I need some stuff so you could get me that as my favor, Now would you guys be quiet? I wanna catch some sleep." Niera woke at this, and yawned.

Niera got up from Garett's lap and walked over to the door, and leaned on the door. "I'll try living with you for a while Garett, but if I don't like it, I will disappear." Niera said, and then turned to Jokor, saying, "Sweetie, sleep on the bed. If you stay in the corner you'll just moan about your back in the morning and I personally don't want to hear it." Niera turned towards Garett and gave him a loving smile... No wait, it was just a 'play along' look. Or was it? Niera turned back to Jokor and said with a calm expression, "I will move to another room and so will Garett. Rest assured, Jokor. If anybody tries to get in here I will be able to hear them from miles away." After that, Niera walked out of the room.

"Well, I guess I should go find a room for myself as well," Garett said to no one in particular, and then walked out of the room. He wandered around a little, trying to remember which rooms he liked. The most fancy one already seemed to have been taken by Niera, but there was a room next to it that he remembered was nice. It wasn't as grand as the other room, but it was more cozy. It had a table with a pair of chairs, a fairly large bookshelf, and a soft looking bed. There was a door on the side, which contained a dressing room, empty of clothes, but it had plenty of space. There was also a mirror there as well. Overall, it was a nice room.

Garett noticed something odd about the design of the room. From the hallway, it appeared that there was more space in between his room and Jokor's room than there actually was. Was there something in the middle? Garett started carefully examining the walls, finally finding a piece of wood the wall that seemed to be out of order. Garett pushed on it, and it slid back, revealing that part of the wall was actually a door. Garett opened the door, and walked into a lightless room. He squinted, but couldn't manage to see anything. I'll come back here later, with a torch or something, He thought. And with that, he walked out of the room, closed the secret door, and then went to bed.

((OOC: Ooh, secret door! What wonders could lie within?))
Garett
The Rogue

Words: 16542
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2010, 10:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 8th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Jokor looked at niera like she had grown a second head when she called him sweetie. Did he eat something that was messing made you see things?
To stupified to do anything else he walked towards the bed and lay down on it, the old frame creaking but holding the wieght of the boy for the moment.
He closed his eyes and fell imediatly into a deep sleep.

OOC: You are going to let hatter decide that :p, Also sorry for the short post, not much I can do for now.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 9th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Niera heard Garett walk out of the room they were in previously, hoping he would take the hint Niera stayed in the luxurious room she had picked for herself and waited. But Garett seemd to have his own intentions and was snooping around. Were men really that thick? did she really have to spell it out for him that she was trying to grab some time so they could finish their conversation?

Unimpressed Niera decided that Garett wasn't any good at complying to anything. Stealthily she walked out the room, her steps remained unheard like those of a ghost. Carefully she opened the door to the room she knew Garett was in, the idiot was in bed. Revealing herself from the shadows she looked at Garett, her golden animalistic eyes stared at him with mystery. Her face showing no particular emotion, a complete poker face and her arms folded "Are you dense? isn't it obvious I wanted you to follow?"

(OOC: sorry I'm late. Been a bit caught up in rl)
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 9th, 2010, 11:24 pm

Niera stepped out of the shadows into Garett's view. "Are you dense?" She asked with a poker face, arms folded, "Isn't it obvious I wanted you to follow?"

"I... Umm..." Garett hadn't even thought about that. He had assumed that even though he was friendly with Niera, she wouldn't want to sleep with him. But did she? "Well," He said, "I guess I just misinterpreted you. If you really want me to live in the same room as you, I guess that I could." Garett got out of bed, and walked next to Niera. "I'm pretty sure that you picked the fanciest room, so let's go there." Garett finished.

((OOC: Don't worry about it. This thread has been moving pretty fast as is, so it doesn't matter if nothing happens for a few days.))
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Niera on November 11th, 2010, 7:39 pm

Garett got up and walked next to Niera she calmly folded her arms as she shook her head "You've blown it." she said with an expression which didn't really show any sort of emotion or feelings, as if she was looking straight past Garett, stopping to lean on the frame she looked outside.

The clouds were dark, did she want to stay here? it was warm atleast but it stinked of humans. But first she wanted to know what the man was thinking "Cut to the chase, is there something you wish to say to me?"

If not she would probably leave in the morning without warning, she stood silently as the wind blew, the shutters rattleing as it raced past.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 11th, 2010, 11:50 pm

With no expression, Niera said, "You've blown it." She leaned on the door frame, and then said, "Cut to the chase, is there something you wish to say to me?"

Garett knew that everything hung on what he had to say next. He knew that if he said the wrong thing, she would leave and he would probably never see her again. "Well," He said, considering his every word, "I'm sorry about blurting that out earlier. You know, the 'I love you' thing. I don't know what came over me. But I would like to try to have a fresh start with you. We can put tonight behind us, and focus on the future. I do hope to become... Friends with you, at the very least. I honestly do like you, and I'm sorry if I offended you in any way. Could you forgive me?" Garett waited nervously for a response, and knew that what she said next could change his life.

((OOC: Sorry if I implied that Garett was asleep, but when you posted, I wasn't sure how to continue the thread. Hopefully Garett said the right thing!))
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 13th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Jokor lazily opened his eye when he heard a soft creaking sound.Probably just the old buildingJokor thought before closing his eye again, only to open both his eyes in shock when the bed bent with a loud cracking noise. Before he could get out of the bed the last pieces of wood holding it together snapped and the mattress fell on the ground with a loud thud.
"This had to happen to me didn't it?" He muttered under his breath as he got up. "Lets see what those two are up to, I would hate to wake up in a cell again."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 17th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Listening carefully to what Garett was saying, she could sense that he wasn't lying to her "There's no such thing as-". Suddenly a large cracking sound came from the room Jokor was in, it certainly wasn't thunder, she whiped around at the noise the sentence now losr. Her face with panic, Thunder was alot louder and hurt her ears more. By the sounds of it the bed had broken down, she would usually know if something entered but there was the odd occasion where people could sneak around without her noticing. Niera gracefully but quickly ran out the door, closing it behind her - a habit. Rushing to the room Jokor and slammed the door open only to look in to find Jokor standing there. What had gotten into her? sheesh the boy is fine, he can look after him self. Standing there feeling a little dumb for being worried about nothing she crossed her arms and leant her weight on one foot her hips out to the side her voice a little annoyed she was having a conversation just to be interupted with this kid "Be more careful Jokor, you must be heavy. That bed didn't break when I slept on it"
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Previous