KelWyn

Gods of lost causes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within the confines of this form lies the tangible proof of the prayers of the faithful throughout Mizahar.

KelWyn

Postby Colombina on January 1st, 2013, 12:40 am

"Why, lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for."
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

KelWyn

Postby Brossk on March 28th, 2013, 1:14 am

In the language of Vani, Brossk speaks...
"Oh, fair goddess, grant me your blessings. I am humbled by a life of dirt. My family was taken on the day my little Kirar made a wooden effigy of your sign.

I'm but a lowly man whom could do well in this world if granted being your champion. This language I speak is the language of my loves, and with them, I plead. Grant me your power to be used to help those like myself that I might be your champion. Oh, lady of the hopeless endeavors,

I give you my allegiance, let my prayers be heard."
What is madness but nobility of the soul at odds with circumstance.

-Theodore Roethke
Brossk
That penniless vagrant you love to hate

Words: 15790
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2013, 2:34 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

KelWyn

Postby Jantys Vane on May 31st, 2013, 12:28 pm

In Common, Jantys prays quietly from his bed in the Syliran Squire Dormitories...
"I don't pray very often. When you're looking through the bottom of a bottle, you don't usually see any gods, and any you do see are probably fake. After all, there ain't a god of alcohol or anything, at least, not one that I've heard of... So what do you pray for?

"I found what to pray for, though. Myself. Here I am, trying to make myself into something, something worthy of being looked at and respected. I'm trying to give myself a second chance, since I botched the first one so petching well. But second chances are the gifts of gods, they aren't the area of mortals. So that is what I ask for, what I pray for. Because every day I can feel myself slipping backwards, getting complacent, losing the sobriety and sanity that I've managed to take hold of for a few scant months. And I can't stand it.

"You are the twin gods of lost causes. Well, here I am, the most misplaced and least missed cause in all of Sylira. If you find me worthy, please, assist me. Help me be strong."
Jantys Vane
Disgruntled Squire

Words: 34358
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2013, 12:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

KelWyn

Postby Merevaika on October 12th, 2015, 7:44 pm

9th Fall 515
The Sea of Grass
Thread

"KelWyn, please. Oh gods, twin gods of lost causes, help me, help me please. Am I not a lost cause? Help me, for I need you to." She bit her tongue, trying not to think of the lion that was watching her. "Am I worthy of your help? I will fight to the end, but I want you with me. Make me strong, help me through this.
"Kel, Wyn, may you stay forever strong. Let me stay a lost cause, and not a dead one."
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)