OOC Info [Riverfall] Player Introductions and Scrapbook

Please drop by and introduce the player behind the character!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Behind the Waterfall (BtW) is Riverfalls Development and Contest Forum. Designed to support the IC forum in an OOC way, BtW contains The Suggestion Box, all Riverfall's design contests, the Perk Center, and a place for Rivarians - regardless of whether they are storytellers or not - to work on any kind of Riverfall Project they might need. BtW also contains all the discussion threads Rivarians need to support the RP in their city.

[Riverfall] Player Introductions and Scrapbook

Postby Kei on April 25th, 2015, 3:05 pm

NAME: Nick
DOB: December the 6th
OCCUPATION: I actually not even a high school students yet. I will be in a few short weeks though.
INTERESTS/DREAMS: Reading is something that I've always loved due to my mother. I've got shelves of books that are filled. :D I also draw - I even used to do commissions - and I'm in a Talented Arts Programs, commonly known as TAPs around here[where I live].

I enjoy some video games, mostly open world, strategic, and fighting. My favorite series ranges from Legend of Zelda to Mortal Combat to Final Fantasy. I've also begun to play things like The Last of Us, but since I shot a zombie on the butt last time I played, I've been wary about messing up due so some hardcore anxiety.

When I grow older, I'd love to go to school for my art, so I've been participating in a world-wide program called "Destination Imagination" [or DI] for some MAJOR scholarships that I can get with. I've been in DI for six years now. There is also a Global Finals where all the teams that have won state or national advance to and compete with teams from all over the world. I've been to Globals three years before and will be going again in five weeks, so I won't be very active for a week.

I've got some friends from all over the world due to Globals, some from South Korea, China, England, Egypt, Kenya, and a few kids from Canada. I've also met some pretty cool people online, the furthest away being in Norway.
CONTACT: I've got a Kik and a Skype if anyone wants it. I'll give it through PM.
CHARACTERS: Kei
OOC SITE GOALS: Being a new player, I suppose that I would love to advance Kei through his own personal goals. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I really would love to get some ideas. I'm not generally good at writing, so I suppose I would like to improve writing skills...?
OTHER: *plays male character* *has masculine nickname* *is female* HAHA. I am indeed a female, though I don't like most feminine things. I also can't spell to save my life. I've silently been thanking God for spellchecker, or else all my essay this year would've looking complete trash. ;-;
Kei
Always Confused

Words: 16985
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2015, 4:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on April 25th, 2015, 5:53 pm

I wish more people would use this thread. ;-)
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kei on April 25th, 2015, 7:24 pm

It would be nice to see who is role playing here.
Kei
Always Confused

Words: 16985
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2015, 4:01 am
Character sheet

Postby Ssezzkero on April 28th, 2015, 12:31 am

Alright, so I have a subject prompt for the city then. I love hearing people's various opinions on things and styles of getting certain things done. And since this seems to be always highly important IC, I would like to start a discussion on this question: What is your PC's relationship with the Gods?
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Ssezzkero on July 24th, 2015, 6:19 pm

So, becuase I don't have a scrapbook of my own, I'm going to shamelessly put this here. I knitted my snake a sweater (for her to grow into) the other day. Even though she is a reptile and I'm pretty sure has no emotions, I've decided she loves it. When I put it in front of her to crawl into, she slides right in and goes limp (which is a sign of comfort).

She's so cute I had to share.
Ssezzkero
Player

Words: 249053
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Nythis Drawne on August 27th, 2015, 2:26 pm

NAME: Salomé

DOB: 31'st of August

OCCUPATION: I'm studying teaching and plan on further studies in educational psychology.

INTERESTS/DREAMS: To become an educational psychologist and one day publish the stories that I have been growing for the past 10 years. My interests include people, art, nature and stories in any form, be it literature, comics, movies, tv series or games.

CHARACTERS: Nythis Drawne

OOC SITE GOALS: None yet, but maybe as I get better acquainted with the world of Mizahar I'll get some ideas.

OTHER: Posting here because I'll be doing a lot of flashbacks in Riverfall. I've read great threads in Riverfall and I was really impressed with some of the amazing, complex characters I found there. It actually made me nervous about posting.

If any of you are familiar with MBTI, I'm an INFJ. :)

OOCMy fist thread. Apologies for any unintentional mistakes I might have made.
Nythis Drawne
How can you rise, if you have not burned?

Words: 26571
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2015, 8:38 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Mo'esha on December 31st, 2015, 12:18 am

NAME: Kris

DOB: 06 July

I am a Certified Professional Life Coach, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skills trainer, certified yoga and mindfulness trainer, certified reiki 1 practitioner, ordained interfaith minister and pastoral counselor, and I am pursuing an international diploma in complimentary therapies. All of which contribute to my current employment, managing a transitional group home for women.

INTERESTS/DREAMS: Currently I am in the process of partnering with a local non-profit organization to offer weekend retreats focusing on brain – healthy living and mental health. The first of which is slated for May 2016. I also have aspirations to open my own business, partnering with traditional mental health facilities to offer spiritual service, DBT skills training, and complimentary therapies (things like neurolinguistics programming, yoga therapy, color therapy, holistic pain management, relaxation therapy, hypnotherapy, etc.) to fill the gaps in modern mental healthcare. I hope to see both of these things take off with in the next few years.
Outside of my professional life, I have many interests and hobbies including divination (mostly lenormand and tarot, but lots of other things too), interreligious studies, spirituality, ritual, magic, and spellcraft, writing (obviously), herbalism, nature, and plethora of lesser hobbies.

CHARACTERS: Mo’esha

OOC SITE GOALS: I’m looking forward to finding a home in Riverfall. I love this game, despite never really getting a character off the ground. I really want to get involved for real this time – seriously down and dirty. I love development, and have contributed some to Taloba and Syliras in the past through lore and NPC creation. I would like to do more of this if possible, and (assuming that I can become eligible) would love to apply for a storyteller position and open up one of the closed cities for play.

OTHER: I love collaboration, and character development. I am always ready to plot with anyone who may be interested. I’m a little shy, but if you have ANY kind of ideas you’d like to bounce around please feel free to PM me. I love to help, to brainstorm, and to create.

Last edited by Mo'esha on January 11th, 2016, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mo'esha
Player

Words: 26964
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2015, 12:56 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Namorin Xalvratos on December 31st, 2015, 9:15 pm

NAME: Namorin
DOB: Dec 20
INTERESTS/DREAMS: Role playing, writing. Would one day like to publish my own book. Got one close just need to finish rewrite.
CHARACTERS: Namorin Xalvratos, Taithrosa Eldytia, Hasre
OOC SITE GOALS: I am thinking of working towards some social revolution in Riverfall. It would be towards adjusting thinking towards women and such. Nothing fully flushed out, but some ideas
OTHER: As I said I am also done with a story I want to try to get published. I am shy so try to push out and talk to other people, but don’t hesitate to pm me or approach me.
Namorin Xalvratos
Whisper on the Wind

Words: 37562
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Adyel on January 1st, 2016, 4:03 am

NAME: Chris or Christopher. My v friends call me Chris, and my teachers tend to call me Christopher, but you guys can call me by either. I don't mind.
DOB: 12-30-1998
OCCUPATION: Highschool Student, not sure of what I want to do as of yet, but I'm planning on either going into the Medical field, or the Tech Field, possibly something where I can use my creativity as well.
INTERESTS/DREAMS: Well, to begin. I'm sort of a gamer. I love final fantasy. I play fps's sometimes. I'm a soccer player in the JV team at my highschool. I'm going to try out for baseball this year to. I'm also a big D&D fan. My friends and I at my school started up a club, new and fresh for this year so I'm very proud of that. :)
I am also a big Blizzard fan. Have all of their games besides Overwatch. I hope to get it soon. I also like to color and read, I write every now and then. I would like to see myself living with a average income where I don't need v three jobs to do it in. But I possibly might in the future... My dream car is a 69' Chevy camaro. With the paint color of royal blue, black convertible, black interior, and have decals that are of ghost flames on both sides of the vehicle.
CHARACTERS: Adyel & Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
OOC SITE GOALS: I would love to see a lot of the stubs updated in the lore. Possibly, have the navigation get easier to.

OTHER: Bananas! Apples! Oranges! Fruit galore! :)
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lian Windrunner on January 1st, 2016, 6:43 am

NAME: Nikki (Nicole, really, but I go by Nikki so much that if you called me Nicole, I'd look to see who you were talking to), or Reisari. My online identity has been Reisari (Rei for short) for so long, and in so many RPs/pet sites that I answer to that as readily as I answer to my real name.

DOB: July 28th

INTERESTS/DREAMS: My biggest interest is writing (fantasy (original, and Mizahar mostly), and fanfiction). But I am also known as the Queen of the Bookworms among my family, and RL friends. Other interests include a love of anime, Star Trek (the older series), RPGs (mostly Final Fantasy, Lunar: Silver Star Story, .Hack/Sign, Chrono Cross, Suikoden, and Star Ocean), and all things cute and cuddly.

My dream job would be to be a fantasy author. I have well over a hundred ideas that are mostly character sketches, world building (creating races, magics, etc.), and story fragments in various stages of completion. I do have one novel fully written that is currently undergoing major revision. But I hope to get it published some day.

CONTACT: Not much outside of PMs. I'm kind of boring that way.

CHARACTERS: Lian Windrunner is my only active character. But I did have an alt at one time; Reitari Windshadow. She hasn't been retired, but she's inactive, and it is unlikely I will ever get back to her.

OOC SITE GOALS: None at this time, but I would like to become a grader in the future if I can ever find a way to balance writing for Lian with devoting a decent amount of time to grading threads.

OTHER: I am the proud pet human of a beautiful tortoise shell cat named Shadow. She has claimed me as her human, and she is my baby. If I am at home, she is in the same room with me. And if I dare leave the house, she is waiting at the top of the stairs when I return to scold me for leaving her. Although her name is Shadow, my family and friends have named her Nikki's Shadow because that's pretty much what she is.

Lian Windrunner
Player

Words: 434725
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 12:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext