OOC Info [Riverfall] Player Introductions and Scrapbook

Please drop by and introduce the player behind the character!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Behind the Waterfall (BtW) is Riverfalls Development and Contest Forum. Designed to support the IC forum in an OOC way, BtW contains The Suggestion Box, all Riverfall's design contests, the Perk Center, and a place for Rivarians - regardless of whether they are storytellers or not - to work on any kind of Riverfall Project they might need. BtW also contains all the discussion threads Rivarians need to support the RP in their city.

[Riverfall] Player Introductions and Scrapbook

Postby Wikus on January 1st, 2016, 12:47 pm

Name: Wikus, Mr. Clean, Mr. Mean... The options are many, but they are never my name. Just call me 'bro'.

DOB: 10 May

Occupation: Unemployed, but I gouge people's eyes daily with my writing :P I'm planning on returning to my studies this year and eventually join the military to serve for the country that gave refuge to my parents. It may be silly for you, but I've always considered that my vocation and I shall accomplish it. Writing is cool and all, and I too had a period on my life that I truly aimed to make it into my career, but writers can barely bring bread to the table so I'll pass.

AIM: notasexualpredator

These are legit even if they seem like jokes. I'm weird like that. Feel free to add me even if we've never spoken or met - we can share dirty jokes or something. Or drop me a PM. Or find me in chat. Or send me smoke signals!

Characters: Only Wikus currently, although I'm soon to fresh out a character named Khemkhaengawut to use whenever Wikus has no threads or he's traveling.

OOC Site goals: Resurrect The Shroud. Ye, supposedly it's there and all, but NPCs don't plot. One day we may have our own plots and quests given by Vayt himself. Also, earn a place in the community - not be a mere registered user like a peasant! Hmpf!

Interests: Oh damn, I do a lot. Gaming and powerlifting are the most notable. Other than that, guitar and singing really keeps me fresh whenever I need to vent out some dirges.

Other: I'm a weird individual, that much I know. I don't make friends easy and that's somewhat enhanced due to Wikus' personality. It's happened a lot of times where I as a villain in the story become a villain in the eyes of the roleplayers, and that kinda leaves me aside. In real life, I'm really approachable and I'd say I'm a fun guy. And I bathe regularly, in case Goss fed you the wrong ideas -_-

I have a horrible fear of crabs. If I am to see a picture of crabs, you shall be sacrificed and offered to M'Lord Vayt. You've been warned.
Wikus
It burns when I pee!

Words: 377704
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Gossamer on January 1st, 2016, 4:50 pm

<.<
>.>

I'll just leave these here.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Maya Lark on January 25th, 2016, 8:20 pm

NAME: Amber

DOB: Oct 31

OCCUPATION: Cashier at a restaurant soon to be a book keeper at my church

INTERESTS/DREAMS: I have a lot of interests these are some drawing, writing, working out, and swimming

CHARACTERS: Jasmime Moonstone(residing in Endrykas), Jade Laken(residing in Syliras), Maya Lark(residing in Ravok), Zukai(residing in Sunberth), and Aliana Hilt Terras(residing in Riverfall)

OTHER: killer pancakes will attack one day XD
Last edited by Maya Lark on January 29th, 2018, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Riverfall] Character Introductions and Scrapbook

Postby Grim Ravenwood on December 25th, 2017, 2:24 am

NAME: Difficult to pronounce, but I can go with Cilo for short.

DOB: August 24th

OCCUPATION: I am attending a private seminary, and am thus a student of theology. Basically, I am a priest-in-training.

INTERESTS/DREAMS: Well, getting a degree, and finishing college come up first on my list. Since none can become priests here without being married, I plan on doing that too. After I have filled all of the requirements, I hope to adorn the cloth some day, so that I can devote to my flock.
Before college, however, I plan on doing my time in the military, as is custom here.
I am a martial arts enthusiast and practitioner, and also hope to learn Japanese the same way I learnt English, though so far I had little luck.
I have never really thought about making writing a career, though I will never stop writing, at least in this manner.
I also like studying philosophy and ethics!
Also, I've grown out of many things, but I hope not to grow out of video games~

CHARACTERS: Currently, only Grim, though, that is going to change very soon, since I'm planning on making another PC in Sunberth.

OOC SITE GOALS: With my schedule, I barely manage to connect five hours of sleep, if that much. But since winter break has begun, I am going to attempt and catch up to all I've missed. I also need todo the job threads from last summer >.< But after that, I have a few plots planned~
Likewise, I an going to start a new character at Sunberth, already did in fact, just need to finish the CS. However, I wonder if I will manage to keep both him and Grim running.

OTHER: I also love writing poetry! Freeverse, haiku, you name it.
I have two faithful dogs, seven cats, a hamster and an owl (apparently). I actually have two cats, but five have kind of moved in, and made themselves comfortable in my backyard. Neither the dogs nor i mind. Well, maybe Ema minds. She is a dogo argentino that is capable of digesting anything. My favorite cat is Night Vision, since he has a goggle like stripe over his eyes.
Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Marta Morrax on January 29th, 2018, 5:17 am

NAME: I Normally go by Ballamer
DOB: Early February
OCCUPATION: At this moment not much, I am just student right now.
INTERESTS/DREAMS: Honestly most of life and interests involve reading and writing. Though I am currently learning pencil drawing slowly, and I adore cooking as well.
CONTACT: I am always on Discord under the username @Ballamer#9568
CHARACTERS: Right now only Marta Morrax.
OOC SITE GOALS: Not too much going on in my life. By this time next year, I want to have a decent grasp of drawing and digital art to be able to incorporate that into my writing for like character artwork and such. Other than that the biggest hope for me roleplaying here is to become a better writer in general.
Marta Morrax

To anyone I play with or who reads my threads please, feel free to give me feedback on my writing. The biggest reason I play is to become a better writer. So I want to hear what people think, what did you hate? Or perhaps truly enjoyed? Shoot me a message and let me know sometime!
Marta Morrax
Player

Words: 7570
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2018, 5:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Previous