PM to join A Day Out! (Jade Laken) Part 1 of 2

Ferrin and Jade meet at the Stone Gardens and they ended up having a whole day planned. Let's see where it takes them?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Day Out! (Jade Laken)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on January 7th, 2016, 4:01 am

"Actually, some stuff here might be from the Inarta. But it's not all from it. Merchants from all over Mizahar try to get the best deals that they could possibly get come to here in Syliras." Ferrin had said as they passed by a few antique booths. They seemed interesting enough as the two walked by. There was also some balcony tools and such at another booth as well. Some more hunting gear and weapons. Ferrin needed to get some new clothes as well as Jade a new knife. Well, you can't walk about the city not knowing who might come up from behind and have had robbed you.

The weapons, that was what Ferrin needed to head to. Jade was happy to oblige to carry a bag. She seemed to have had been amazed of the Bazaar. It still had given Ferrin a stage of awestruck amazement as well. An indoor trade market. Ferrin was definitely surprised of the set up. But, of all of the things built, in the Fortess City of Peace. The bazaar was the most interesting to Ferrin. Or well, besides the Stone Gardens of course. Ferrin wondered how many people have had served Syliras throughout the years.

"Well let's go and take a look at those daggers over there at that booth across from us on the other side, shall we?"

Ferrin asked Jade as he had pointed towards the direction of the booth.

OOCLedger = -4GMs.
Oh and jade sorry I guess I kind of had forced it with you starting part two. Lol. Sorry. Hope you don't mind. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Day Out! (Jade Laken) Part 1 of 2

Postby Konrad Venger on March 14th, 2016, 5:45 am

Nice job! Your work has pleased The Sloth!

Ferrin

XP:
Observation - 4
Socialization - 3
Investigation - 2
Flirting - 1
Rhetoric - 1

Lore:
Jade: Denizen of Endrykas
Jade: Pleasurable Company
Rhetoric: Buying Time

Jade

XP:
Socialization - 3
Observation - 3
Investigation - 2
Brawling - 1

Lore:
Ferrin: Handsome Stranger
Ferrin: Someone to be Comfortable Around
Brawling: Bite 'Em!

Shared Lores:
Stone Gardens: Beautiful Memorial
Endrykas: Free and Breathable City
Kenash: Strange Farm Town
Rearing Stallion: A Pleasant Eatery

Click Me! :
This was a little cobbled together and uneven in places, but you certainly have a solid idea of what you want from this. Like Ferrin said, PM and IM back and forth so you know the plot before you start writing; thing flow much better when you go that route, believe me.

Also, beware of little mistakes that trip you up. Spelling and grammar was mostly fine, but PROOFREAD, all the time. Mizahar-specific things need to be observed, too, such as SYNA, not SUN. Mizaharans have never heard of the "Sun", ha!

Oh, and please make sure you go back and edit your post in the Request Thread to reflect the fact this one is now done and dusted. PM me with any questions and later 'tater!

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4