Moonshine and Moonseeds

Devi travels to the Mithryn Outpost to aid in the healing of its residents.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Moonshine and Moonseeds

Postby Devi on November 1st, 2015, 6:34 pm

Caleb sat up on the sofa, bundled in blankets like a snuggly worm. He was steadily devouring a bowl of stew, taking breaks only to sip at the tea she had made for him. She had added a healthy dose of Brinetooth juice, to help his body to continue gaining strength after its ordeal. Judging from the glow in his cheeks and the rate at which chunks of beef and vegetables were being scooped from the bowl, Devi judged that he would be just fine.

She shook her head a little in amusement, wondering if Caleb would actually get into trouble once his family got over their relief at having him healthy again. Parents, the older brother she had been ordering around before, the two knights that had transported them and a seemingly endless supply of other siblings were all crammed into the small cottage, each having finished their own portion of stew.

Devi felt a yawn rising and didn’t quite manage to stifle it. It reminded her that she should be getting back to the city before anyone suggested staying the night. Much as she appreciated the family’s hospitality, she hated staying anywhere but her own apartment. The motion almost caused her to miss the bandaged older brother approaching her side, his expression somewhat shifty.

“I uh… wanted to say thank you. I guess. For everything today with… Well… and the…”

She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what on earth he was trying to say that wasn’t conveyed by the simple phrase of ‘thank you’. All of a sudden he pushed a corked bottle at her. She stared at it a moment.

“For… me? What is it?”

In a change of expression the young man looked proud.

“Just something we brewed up here in the village. You won’t get anything like it in the city, got a bit of a kick it has!”

She still didn’t quite comprehend and looked at him for a further explanation. He frowned at her.

“Moonshine my lady…”

Realisation dawned and she hastened to push the bottle back at him. Thinking quickly her eyes fell on the knight who had been so helpful throughout the day and gestured towards him instead.

“But uh… I’m certain Ser Baylin will appreciate the thought a great deal more. He was the one who found the source of the poison after all.”

Thankfully Ser Baylin chose that moment to step in and gratefully accept the gift, taking the attention away from her with a subtle wink. He was unusually perceptive, for a knight. She would have to remember him the next time she ventured to the Outpost.
Devi
Workaholic Syliran Doctor

Words: 223466
Joined roleplay: November 15th, 2014, 7:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Moonshine and Moonseeds

Postby Nivel on January 9th, 2016, 11:21 pm

Fear not for I come bearing Grades

[tabset=300]

Devi
Skills
Skill XP Note
Endurance 2 -
Riding 3 -
Observation 3 -
Planning 2 -
Land Navigation 1 -
Investigation 4 -
Philtering 2 -
Intimidation 3 -
Interrogation 4 -
Medicine 3 -
Teaching 1 -
Rhetoric 2 -
Philosophy 1 -
Herbalism 3 -
Socialization 1 -
Flirting 1 Kind of a stretch but you did call that guy handsome.
Subterfuge 1 for the sarcasm
Organization 2 -
Tactics 1 -
Climbing 1 -
Poison 3 -
Leadership 3 -

Lores
  • Green Company: Knights adorned in Earthy colours.
  • Planning: coordinating schedules
  • Philtering: Tolm infusion
  • Intimidation: quieting unruly patients
  • Intimidation: under no circumstances was I wasn’t flirting with you
  • Investigation: Signs of poison consumption
  • Poison: The wrong antidote can be just as bad as the poison it’s self
  • Jile Berries: Fast acting poison cure but to much can be hazardous
  • Delaviv: useful for curing mild poison
    [*[Versin: the oil of the Bunwol plant, used as an antidote
  • Moonseed: A poisonous berry with crescent moon shaped seeds
Extras :
One bottle of moonshine and some rashes to your inner thighs

Jeremy Casting
Skills
Skill XP Note
Skill 1 # So skillful
Skill 2 # You even skill, bro?
Skill 3 # Neat Skills!

Lores
  • Lore 1 - Lore: This is a Lore
  • Lore 2 - Lore: A Lore of Lores
Extras :
When you come back I’ll fill this out

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns about your grade. :)
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)