PM to join [Windmount Stables] A Unison of Hooves and Beads of Sweat

Garland and Ferrin meet at the Stables, probably some competition occurs between the two Novice horse riders.(Garland)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Windmount Stables] A Unison of Hooves and Beads of Sweat

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 9th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Ferrin

As Cyprus zoomed to the finish line, he trotted to a stop. Now realizing that he had lost sight of his rider. He whinnied in disgust and trotted over to Ferrin. Where Ferrin stood, he was greeted by Tryn and his horse rider Garland.

Garland spoke "Well, that was fun." He smiled as if it really was fun. Ferrin agrees, but he would have more fun if he actually remembered to ride a horse. "It was pretty fun. You and Tryn seem to have a good bond." Ferrin replied back with a smile.

"I wouldn't count that as a victory, since there wasn't a rider on your horse." Ferrin nodded, "Yeah, I kind of slipped out of the saddle." Ferrin said with a small chuckle realizing that was a bit hysterical. Ferrin spotted his horse trotting towards the three of them. "Thier you are you stubborn mule," Ferrin teased. He smiled warmly though, showing that he isn't being harsh.

Cyprus whinnied as if saying 'Come on where are those apples?' Ferrin received a pat on his back by his friend Garland. Assuring that the horses have one this race and not the riders. He also exclaimed "Well... I honestly don't have any idea what to make you do, other than dance around in your underpants in the middle of the track yelling 'I have become king of the horses', but I think that would be a bit too cruel don't you think?"

Ferrin flushed a bit. Glad that Garland couldn't come up with anything embarrassing. Otherwise people would probably not make him forget it. And if falling off the saddle during a racewasnt embarrassing enough, what else would be?

Ferrin scratched Cyprus' ears and smiled at Garland and said to him "I appreciate the fact of how the stakes turned out to be." Ferrin replied. Cyprus whinnied, which seems to Ferrin that he was agreeing with his companion. "I guess I still have to buy this mule apples." Ferrin sighed. "It is always apples with this horse."

"Well that was a good race, up until I fell off the saddle. You did good Garland." Ferrin patted Garland on his shoulder as a repayment to the kindness that Garland has given him.

On a chilly day like this things had just begun to warm up. This race certainly ended up with the horses winning and not the hunters, but that's ok because wining is not everything. It is how one plays and participates.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Windmount Stables] A Unison of Hooves and Beads of Sweat

Postby Elias Caldera on January 16th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Behold, Your Just Rewards!

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Experience and Lore :
Skills
  • Horse Riding +2
  • Observation +4
  • Socialization +2
  • Horsemanship +1
  • Endurance +1

Lores
  • Cyprus: An Unruly Steed
  • The Ordeals of Being a Novice Horse Rider

Miscellaneous :
Injuries
  • None

Loot and Expenses
  • None

Garland

Experience and Lore :
Skills
  • Horse Riding +3
  • Persuasion +1
  • Negotiation +1

Lores
  • Being a Good Sport

Miscellaneous :
Injuries
  • None

Loot and Expenses
  • None

Comments :
    Oh those horses... That was a fun thread guys.

On a more important note however, Ferrin, your ledger is a mess, buddy. I really think you should take minute and properly arrange it because before too long you're going to have be explaining what it all means and if whether or not its even updated every time a grader comes to check it. Take a look at Garland's for a good example of something more clear and concise.

Don't Forget...

Now that your thread is graded, be sure to edit your grade request. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a private message and we'll work it out together.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous