[Wind Reach] The Character Registry - Fall 511 AV

In WR for the first time? Starting a character here? Sign the registry and don't forget to peruse other character's entries to scope out likely thread partners.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Gossamer on September 6th, 2011, 1:51 am

Welcome to Wind Reach!

If you have a character you'd like to play here for Fall 511 AV, please register yourself. The same goes for all the visitors. It helps to know who the cast and crew of Wind Reach is going to be and what are some of their motivations. Simply fill out the sample form below (I've included code)... and post it in this thread. That way other pcs of a like mind might be able to comb through the registry and find other like-minded individuals they can make friends (or enemies) with and start threads. Please feel free to include any information in the registry you'd like. This means motivations, what you want to get out of your time in Wind Reach, etc. This data will immediately help both us storyteller's and other pcs in our quest to provide you the best rp we can here in the Domain.
Character Registry

PC Name: Your PC's Name Goes here.
Age & Sex: This should be obvious.
Caste: What rank, file, status, got an eagle? That goes here.
Purpose of Being In WR: Resident, Visitor, Came to Trade?
Likes To Thread About: Anything you'd like in your threads.
Dislikes To Thread About: Anything you don't want in your threads.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Be specific! Do you need to learn something or have something moderated? Let us know!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes, no, maybe with help?
Additional Comments: Anything else you'd like to add?

Code: Select all
[center]
[size=150]Character Registry[/size][/center]

[b]PC Name: [/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Caste:[/b]
[b]Purpose of Being In WR: [/b]
[b]Likes To Thread About: [/b]
[b]Dislikes To Thread About:  [/b]
[b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: [/b]
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:  [/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kovac on September 6th, 2011, 2:32 am

Character Registry

PC Name: Kovac

Age & Sex: 24 Male

Caste: Avora

Purpose of Being In WR: Resident mixed-blood vanthan/inarta. Kovac is an Avora hunter and archery instructor. He is also a musician, though he does not do this professionally. Kovac is coming to terms with his mixed heritage and the betrayal of a former fiancé.

Likes To Thread About: I like doing threads with characters that interact interestingly with Kovac's snarky behavior. I would like to have more hunting adventures, or even some encounters with antagonists within Wind Reach, maybe a knife fight or two. I am always open to help characters gain some experience in archery as well, when mixed with dynamic conversation. Kovac also enjoys flirting, but only if cleverly done :).

Dislikes To Thread About: Threads that are strictly task oriented without the interesting conversation, antagonistic banter or subtle flirting. I also dislike threads with shiny perfect people, unless Kovac can ridicule them along the way.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I would like to expand on Kovac's music skills, as well as talon sword skill.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: mayhap :)

Additional Comments: Kovac is currently in a relationship, living with the Endal Shayth, and has taken the mixed-blood Yasi Rista under his wing. He has rather tenuous friendships with Chemar, Sairque and Aidara. To be honest, I am still looking at what direction to take Kovac. Also, Kovac needs to thread with some guys!
Last edited by Kovac on September 21st, 2011, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Words: 534544
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 7:19 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Taln on September 6th, 2011, 4:15 am

Character Registry

PC Name: Taln
Age & Sex: about 20, male
Purpose of Being In WR: Born and raised here. Pure Inarta
Likes To Thread About: Pretty much anything
Dislikes To Thread About: Skill driven threads with no interaction or creative rp.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I'd like to become an interpreter. Taln has a gift for languages so any help with Socialization, Negotiation, Rhetoric, Diplomacy, Reading and Writing. I've already got 15 Subterfuge and 10 Seduction.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: sorry no.
Additional Comments: Always looking for more threading partners--*looks at Kovac*
Taln
Ivak's will be done

Words: 246324
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 12:57 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Never Say Die (1)

Postby Kikue on September 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Character Registry

PC Name: Kikue
Age & Sex: 21 Female
Purpose of Being In WR: Pure Inarta, born and raised
Likes To Thread About: Socials, character development, hunts.
Dislikes To Thread About: can't think of somehting :S
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I like to become more proficient in the Talon. Right now she only knows some basic moves and that's where her knowledge ends
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm sorry to say, but no.
Additional Comments: Kikue needs a good reason to stay right now (lasting friendships.) Otherwise, she'll be leaving around the 85th before the roads snow in.
When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Kikue
Avora Huntress

Words: 42025
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2011, 7:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Rista on September 6th, 2011, 11:24 am

Character Registry

PC Name: Rista

Age & Sex: 14 years old, Female

Caste: Yasi

Purpose of Being In WR: Resident. Rista is a yasi, and thus spends most of her time having lessons, working bendi and putting up with her peers; being a half-blood that looks rather different from the other Inarta, she is often a victim of racism and bullying...

Likes To Thread About: Conversation, training, soul-delving and so on. Romance perhaps, even though she's a wee bit young for it, and I'd very much like to find an enemy for her, to fight and argue with.

Dislikes To Thread About: There's nothing I wouldn't write about, but I tend to get stressed when there's more than two or three people in a thread. Also I'm not great with action based threads, but I'm willing to try and get better at it...

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I'd find it interesting if Rista could develop a closer relation with gods and religion. Also, learning languages and more actively participate in lessons would be great; aside from that, I would very much like a large confrontation between Rista and some yasi, to really establish her place among them before she gets old/mature enough to take up a job.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not right now, maybe if it's really necessary/interesting. I'm a bit busy with school and my regular posts though.. You can always ask ^^

Additional Comments: Feel free to bully Rista! ^^ She's different in her looks, she's outspoken and impertinent, and she needs enemies and people that doesn't tolerate her. I love how many friends she's getting, but it kind of feels like things are going too well for her. The more people that make her life difficult, the happier I will become. :)
Last edited by Rista on September 22nd, 2011, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rista
Black-Eyes

Words: 505199
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Sira on September 6th, 2011, 2:45 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Sira
Age & Sex: 8, female
Purpose of Being In WR: Resident. The bi-product of an Intarta mother and Kelvic father, Sira was born and raised in Wind Reach. She is an Endal, and a Wind Eagle kelvic. Sira is bonded to Aidara, who is also her rider.
Likes To Thread About: Just about anything, though this season Sira will be focusing on less dangerous things as she is trying to keep herself healthy for when the baby comes next season. She's getting put on watch duty a lot, will be doing some crafting threads, and in general doing things to get ready for the baby.
Dislikes To Thread About: I'll thread about anything.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Um.. not that I can think of at the moment.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I am pretty busy modding Ravok, though if you provide me with an intriguing enough story I might be willing.
Additional Comments: Sira is pregnant. So that is gonna be a major theme for her this fall. Also, anyone who threads with her should know that unless there is a specific reason she can't be there, Aidara is likely to pop into any thread that Sira is in.
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aidara on September 6th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Aidara

Age & Sex: 24, Female

Caste: Endal (Formally Avora)

Purpose of Being In WR: Resident healer and Endal, Bondmate to the Kelvic Sira, who is also her Wind Eagle

Likes To Thread About: Anything. No really, I'm serious. Social interactions, training threads, skill boosters, romance, fighting ( I need practice in this), action, adventures and quests, magic, healing

Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing really. I suppose I don't really like fighting/brawling threads, but I need to work on that area of my writing, and therefore want to write about it.

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: NOPE

Willing to Guest Moderate?: YEP

Additional Comments: PM me with any kind of thread idea. I'm really open and willing to thread with anyone!
Last edited by Aidara on September 22nd, 2011, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fois on September 7th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Fois
Age & Sex: 21, Male
Caste: Endal
Purpose of Being In WR: Resident
Likes To Thread About: Probably anything as long as there is a way to make the thread interesting
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing specific
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not at the moment
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If/when I have time, yes. As long as I'm not too restricted
Additional Comments: I really wouldn't mind having some hunting threads done (maybe I'll finally manage two in one season!). Also if you have any interesting ideas or just want a thread with Fois, feel free to PM and we could brainstorm for things to do/happen. I would just like to note that I'm often quite slow, so you should take that into account :)
Last edited by Fois on September 22nd, 2011, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fois
Player

Words: 126560
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2011, 10:25 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Zevlin on September 7th, 2011, 9:46 pm

PC Name: Zevlin

Age & Sex: 18, but all threads will be flashbacks of him as a Yasi

Purpose of Being In WR?: Resident Yasi

Likes To Thread About: Skill building with interesting conversations and context.

Dislikes To Thread About: .....I haven't yet come across anything I don't like to rp about

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I need someone to teach my character Fletching/Bowing please!

Willing to Guest Moderate?: ...At this point in time, no. Sorry

Additional Comments: I would really really love it if someone offered to teach me! I'd be forever grateful~!
Last edited by Zevlin on September 8th, 2011, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zevlin
Player

Words: 15604
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2011, 5:06 pm
Character sheet

Postby Krysanthe on September 7th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Character Registry

PC Name: Krysanthe, although most people call her Krys in conversation.
Age & Sex: 18, Female
Caste: Cheit. She is a glassblowing apprentice type person. xD She loves what she does and she is really good at it, but her work ranges from incredibly magnificent to absolute garbage, and it is because of her inability to maintain magnificence that she is not an avora.
Purpose of Being In WR: Resident, born and raised. She is a glassblower apprentice, and she does have her moments of awesome skill when she makes something astounding, but for the most part, everything she does is just sort of average.
Likes To Thread About: Many things. All things. Well, not all things. Well, maybe all things. I am indecisive. I like action-adventure, and also romance, and also just random fun stuff, but for whatever reason, I made Krys entirely antisocial. So my finesse for fun-ness is kind of... struggling.
Dislikes To Thread About: There really isn't much I don't like to thread about. I really haven't been here long enough to know what I really do and don't like as far as Mizahar goes...
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not at the moment. :3
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I would, but I am in a play, and school, and colorguard, and blah blah any other excuse I can come up with... so no. : ) :
Additional Comments: If anyone wants to do a thread with me, feel free to pm me. I have been stalking the forums for a while, and have pretty much avoided joining just about everything because I am new and shy. But I am getting over it and looking forward to some awesome roleplaying!I am still developing Krys, in the sense that I haven't had the chance to really decide who she is, so any sort of thread would be awesome to get her all set in my mind. :D
Last edited by Krysanthe on September 22nd, 2011, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Update 12/30: -My list- Defining the Different - Beauty and the Beast - A Pinion a Pair - Always the Quiet Ones - Grief

"Why is it that the cherished moments we love the most are gone in a heartbeat... and the moments that we wish could just be done with never seem to end? The answer: It is truly the smallest moments of laughter and love that we are to remember forever, simply because it was gone so soon that it lingers in our minds..."
Krysanthe
The Living Contradiction

Words: 130540
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2011, 4:43 am
Character sheet

Next