[Levi's Scarpbook] The Abode of a Spiritist

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Levi Remilian on February 9th, 2016, 2:53 am

Hello and welcome all to my little scrapbook here that you have stumbled upon either by curiosity, chance, or funny mix of both, manned by the mind behind Levi Remilian. That mind currently resides in Canada, a little info on myself there but don't expect much else for the moment being ^^;

I never really had it in mind to make one of these, but after some thought I decided to make a scrapbook. It would be good to have a place to put some of my own random ideas, notifications about times of absence, and the odd song that I had an urge to put up. Any visitors are free to post up within measures, but my measures are rather relaxed so don't you worry!

Speaking of music, I think it'd be suiting for my first scrapbook post to put up a song that's part of my writing music playlist:

I really liked the music from Bravely Default and a fair number of other tracks from this game besides this one have found their way unto my playlist.

Well enjoy and bye for now! :)

Credit goes to the fantastic Firenze
Last edited by Levi Remilian on February 26th, 2016, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Words: 154985
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 12:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Levi Remilian on February 22nd, 2016, 10:51 pm

Don't mind me, just putting this here to use as a pic for Naya once I get someone who knows the mystic dark art of photo manipulation.
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Levi Remilian on March 9th, 2016, 9:56 pm

My Greatest Apologies!

Hello everyone, it has been a few weeks since I have posted anything and I sincerely apologize to all my thread partners for the delay. I have been having both a spell of writer's block and life had tossed a calamity of busyness on me, so I am very sorry for making everyone wait.

However! I am now back to chop down those five replies and send in my write up for Levi's business, so stay tuned for more ghostly and spirity happenings ^_^

On that mark, time to get to it! I will leave you, my good visitors, with a song about life.

*Disclaimer: This is by no way implying the method by which Lhex runs things... or is it?
*Disclaimer 2: This is by no way what Levi thinks of life and death... or is it?
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kelski on March 9th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Glad your back!
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tail on March 10th, 2016, 12:25 am

T A I L

Welcome back Levi. Glad things have been at a somewhat steady pace for ya. No worries. I'm kind of on a long process with the traveling thread of mine. 178 days of travel to Alvadas. Have to do a ton of posts within the thread or at least I think I do. Unless, I can shorten it up a few weeks in time? :)

But, glad that you could come back to us Levi. I've missed threading with you and will miss it in the future as well. Good to see you back.

Image Image Image
"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Levi Remilian on March 10th, 2016, 4:30 am

Thanks for the welcome back guys, I will get right down to cracking down on those long due replies of yours. Spring has come and the old year must be finalized! I'm looking forward to the misfortune (well at least in Levi's mind) that our dear spiritist will go through thanks to the Sharai Curse! :D
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Levi Remilian on March 16th, 2016, 5:54 pm

Hello again, it saddens me that this abode will be the harbinger of bad news. I have been up to my neck with schoolwork and upcoming exams this past while and will be in such as state for a good few weeks. As such, unfortunately my activity will plummet to abysmal levels as I have to shift my focus even more to the academics. I may be able to get out a post or two in the next while, but I am very very sorry to say I won't be as active as I want to.

To better days we hope though, and I am just one of the many writers and tale-weavers on this site, so write on folks! Write on as I dream of Mizahar.
ImageImageImage
Levi Remilian
Spiritist of Dira

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tail on March 16th, 2016, 6:28 pm

Date, 515 AV | Location

Hope school goes well Levi. Best wishes to you. Hopefully, you'll come back soon. :)

"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets