Hello Hello~!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Hello~!

Postby Rahna Altema on April 2nd, 2016, 9:46 am

Hi everyone!

Some of you may know me as Rekaigan, as I've come into the chat room every so often!

I'm new to Mizahar, but I'm not really new to roleplaying. I'm a co-gm for another RP on RoleplayerGuild which is very similar to Mizahar in terms of mechanics, but everything else is different.

I'm currently working on a character sheet right now, the general idea of her being a Human Courier from Syliras, who will eventually do Intercity delivery and subsequently get taken on crazy adventures (I hope)

May Mizahar be forgiving on such an innocent soul.

I still have a lot of reading to do, and I have a lot of questions, but I can't find people who are able to answer them, or rather I don't know who can answer them. I very unfamiliar with this site and it's hard for me to find things, but I'll somehow get around.

Feel free to PM me or something if you wanna get to know me or perhaps plot with me on potential stuff to do with our characters!

Anyway! It's a very well written setting and I hope I have fun in it!
Rahna Altema
Player

Words: 5064
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2016, 10:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello Hello~!

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on April 2nd, 2016, 5:41 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Rahna!
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello Hello~!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 7th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Rahna, if you ever need help with something I can do to the best of my effort to help you. Plus, welcome to Mizahar! Glad that your in Syliras! Shoot me a PM, perhaps we could work out a thread together or something. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Hello Hello~!

Postby Caesi Starguide on April 7th, 2016, 4:47 pm

If you can not find the answer to your questions you could always try posting it in the Questions and Answers forum and someone who has an answer to your questions will reply to it. Hope that it helps, do not be afraid to post questions, the staff and players here are all very friendly and helpful! Hope to see you around Mizahar :)

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes