Hey there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey there!

Postby Yvala Abernathy on April 2nd, 2016, 11:51 am

Hey there,

My name is Lauren and I am very excited to be here. I love roleplaying and fantasy is one of my favourite genres. This site is vey well organised and set out so I am looking forward to meeting and roleplaying with you.

I am not entirely sure of what race I should roleplay yet...but I am leaning towards either a human or Konti. Decisions...decisions...

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my intro and I look forward to mertting some of you,
Lauren xox
Yvala Abernathy
Player

Words: 1165
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2016, 11:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hey there!

Postby Ixzo on April 2nd, 2016, 6:14 pm

Welcome Lauren! We're glad to have you. I am morally obligated to try and persuade you to come to Endrykas and write with me, whatever you decide :P. But those are some great choices!

And if you have a hard time deciding, pop into chat and everyone there will try to persuade you to come to their city as well!

Also, if you need help with anything that you can't find in the lore, don't hesitate to PM an ST (the fancy colored names), post a Questions & Answers, or pop back into chat to get a quick answer or link! :)

Welcome!
Ixzo
Lion of the Night

Words: 524570
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2015, 5:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Hey there!

Postby Shimoje on April 5th, 2016, 12:52 am

Take your time! This is a great opportunity to those who like to RP
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hey there!

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 7th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Greetings, welcome to Mizahar! It seems that you have things started. Buy, if you have questions you can always drop in to the Chat, the peeps there are always good at helping with whatever you need help with.

Also, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM for some answers I'm always there to try and help! :)

If you ever find yourself in Syliras, you know who to call. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2