Making Domains Unique

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Making Domains Unique

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 25th, 2016, 3:36 am

This just popped in my head now. So... I was thinking there could be worldwide events. Meaning... Some unique Company build an event. Per say, a Labrinth or sporting games. Teams from cities who participate in it enlist. Winners of the team that wins, gets bragging rights for the year, and also the captain's of the teams would be Moderated by the STs of the city. They'll be moderating as the captain of the team keep everyone in check and all so that everyone could have a chance at winning the games. (Lol don't even have a name for it) But, this is my thought. This could make a certain domain unique in its own way(s) because it gets categorized in a manner of which that determines it's players by the way it's cities' people do things and such... sorry it's really late for me...

But also, here is what I have in mind for the teams who win first second third etc...

1st team winners:
X500 GM (kina) etc... That gets dived up by the team captain.
X Whatever Free Rations for the trip back home (exquisite)
X A choice in weapon
XTrophy for the year

2nd team winners:
250 GM divided up by team captain

X A month of rations (common)

3rd place winners

150 GM divided by team captain

Rations for 15 days divided by team captain.

This was just something I came up with for all players and staff to have fun with... The tournament can be held at a certain city. So there might be a lot of tourist action going on so I figured that that would benefit the city economically. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Making Domains Unique

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on April 25th, 2016, 4:50 am

Personaly the above idea sounds like ssomething very interesting indeed to me Credit to ferrin that sounds Realy realy fun
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Making Domains Unique

Postby Astator on April 25th, 2016, 1:49 pm

I think what would be most beneficial and helpful for stagnating locations is if we did the following:

1. Revert to their original state, lets keep their themes alive eh?
2. Get In Character solidification of their original states, there has to be some characters that are wishing it be that way.
3. Seasonal quests, city wise. Limit them PC wise and make them interlinking season to season.

I don't see the following useful though:

1. Opening other cities yet, we need the players first.
2. Open playing by all players, let's be honest closed threads are fine, but don't do all of them that way.
Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous