Greetings & Salutations

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings & Salutations

Postby Nyros on June 17th, 2016, 5:36 am

What's snappin!? Hopefully, it's not bones, but rather the clicking of the keyboards of many busy writers. I've been poking around in my quest for a new roleplaying site, and lo and behold I find this gem! I'm already madly in love with Kelvics, magic (oo la la Malediction is my forte!), and the deep lore despite the gobs of information staring back at me, we'll see where things go.

My name is Sarah, and I'm an old, retired alcoholic writer who likes to push the boundaries with no limits on where my scenes go - exception: the rules of the site I'm on. I don't mind violence, gore, or having my characters get severely maimed or disfigured (and I'll never complain) and that's just the way I roll.

My last site kinda plunged into the void after the staff all went missing seemingly at once. Things were getting kinda bitter, what with the drama and the scornful personalities. I'm hoping for a more kicked back locale, and this place might be worth my time.

I look forward to our stories together, hopefully I'll meet a few geeks to clue me in on everything I miss. I mean, there's really so much here and I can't possibly digest it all in a week, let alone a day!
Nyros
Player

Words: 426
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2016, 5:21 am
Race: Kelvic

Greetings & Salutations

Postby Caesi Starguide on June 17th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Vale! I hope we see one another around, if you need any help there is a Q&A Forum and you can also PM me, and I will do what I can to help. :D

Credit Goes to Prophet for the beautiful Signature!
Caesi Starguide
Player

Words: 191870
Joined roleplay: April 5th, 2016, 9:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Greetings & Salutations

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on June 17th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Welcome Vale! You seem like you'll get along here fine. The community is really great and fairly friendly. Everyone here would do their best, hopefully, to help get new players running. If you need any help with your CS or anything related you can ask me or of course Caesi. And obviously any of the other members here. I'm glad you've chosen Mizahar. It's a really fantastic site to RP on and to make friends with. Hope to see you in Syliras. Or if you drop on by don't forget to say hi. :)

Cheers!

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2