lying/deception Interest?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Grim Ravenwood on July 15th, 2016, 11:17 am

That is actually a great idea! I might just do that.
Grim as an Eiyon, appears to undead as either something to be fearful, or weary of, depending on their personal power. To others, he might seem like a mystery, or just odd.
Grim Ravenwood
You reap what you sow~

Words: 124151
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2016, 1:54 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on July 15th, 2016, 12:24 pm

There's a list that has skills in desperate need to be worked on. I'll find you a link and put it in here for your reference Grim. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Attunement on July 23rd, 2016, 9:23 pm

At this point Lying has occurred in many threads that have gone on since Mizahar's inception. As such it should remain a part of the other communication skills. However, seeing as how this is an aspect to the other skills (socialization, rhetoric, and persuasion) it could be rewarded with lores and dependent on the grader.

Some great ideas here that can be transferred over to those skills. Currently this thread lists all of the current skills which need to still be developed. In that list persuasion, rhetoric, and socialization all require a write up.

The most relative to lying would be persuasion.
Attunement
Retired Staff

Words: 2551
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2016, 6:03 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous