Thomas Teaches

Job Thread 1 (Izuyani, please)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Thomas Teaches

Postby Thomas Cosa on March 20th, 2016, 1:25 pm

As his magic settled over the Kelvic like a veil, Thomas watched she as tried to tizzy out the answers. Her magic, as quick and airy as her aura, fidgeted around his hand, carefully pricking through his flesh in an effort to figure out the pebble. It was almost fascinating how determined she was, for an animal. It was perhaps even more interesting to him how human she seemed, and how well she commanded her magic.

It was then a though crossed his mind, and a dangerous glimmer shook through his aura.

Could Izuyanai be his experiment? Had anyone else bothered to test out the magical capabilities of a Kelvic? What would her reaction be to overgiving?

It was with this thought that he ended their lesson. His magic broke away as he stood up, and headed to the door.

"Good enough effort, Izuyanai. I'll see you next time."

It was all he offered her as he left.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Thomas Teaches

Postby Aladari Coolwater on July 26th, 2016, 4:27 am

ImageGrades Ahoy!

Name:Izuyanai
XP Awards:
  • Rhetoric: +2
  • Auristics: +2
Lores:
  • Thomas Cosa, Auristics Teacher
  • Auras: Can be Hidden
  • Auras: Contain Residual Information
  • Auristics: Hard to Explain
  • Auras as Images

Name:Thomas Cosa
XP Awards:
  • Teaching: + 3
  • Auristics: +3
Lores:
  • Izuyanai, Determined Kelvic
  • Auristics: Izuyanai's Aura
  • Auristics: Sensing Confidence

Penalties/Rewards :
Izuyanai will have slightly strained her eyesight from delving deeper into the rock's aura and trying to push through the "fog". She will have a faint headache for the next two days, sensitive to light and sound.

Comments :
Although this thread was not horribly short, I found myself wishing there were more. It was very entertaining to watch Thomas and Izuyanai's back and forth as they both tried to play their games. I love the dynamic between your characters, and I hope I get to read one of your threads again soon.

Please do not forget to edit your request to reflect your thread's graded status. If you have any questions, or believe I missed something, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3